Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2015, 06:40 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,978,721 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-Qiyklq-Q
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2015, 06:40 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,554,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I think it is about products made in occupied territory, not in Israel. And I think it is a good thing to keep reminding people that those territories are not part of Israel. It is a situation similar to the Crimea. I doubt the West accepts Crimean products as made in Russia.
yea sure. that's all it is about I'll leave it at that, don't want to troll my own thread.

Old 11-13-2015, 06:41 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,521,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Muslims vote for the most Left leaning political parties in every Western country they live in.
They have right wing philosophies. They are stuck to their religious dogma. Just like Christian right wingers. Do you think muslims support legalizing gay marriage or cannabis? Nah. You two groups of crazies are more similar than you think.

Old 11-13-2015, 06:41 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,326,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
As soon as that happens, your analogy will work. And basically your defense of these low-lifes is shameful.
This is so funny, on the same day that the administration announces the attack on another high profile member of ISIS conservatives come out with an announcement that Obama is soft on terrorist. Amazing!

Old 11-13-2015, 06:42 PM

2,464 posts, read 6,468,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
My guess... Muslims. The fanatical, fundamentalist, I-take-my-religion-very-seriously type of Muslims.

Angry men willing to slaughter with nothing to lose and a religion that is open to interpretation (to using violence) is a deadly thing.

Very sad for France.

Old 11-13-2015, 06:42 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I am so so so sick of ignorant hateful people blaming liberals for everything they hate in the world as well as all of the ills in the world. This has nothing to do with liberals, and your attitude is frankly disgusting. Politicizing the deaths of all these people has to be one of the crassest things one can do at the moment. We should be talking about human beings--period.
I expect nothing more from conservatives. Great post by the way.

Old 11-13-2015, 06:43 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,363,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
This is very unfortunate but perhaps EU will slam the door after this and we should do the same .. put a fence around them csuckers like a zoo.. mYeah I just sterowtyped and all that other pincorrect and I reccomend doing the same if you wanna save your azz

You deport them. When they end up back on the boat 3 times, they'll get the point.

Old 11-13-2015, 06:44 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Muslims vote for the most Left leaning political parties in every Western country they live in.
That's because, despite the insistence of right wing nuts, most Muslims aren't a bunch of crazy extremists who share the same hateful ideology as right wing Christian extremists. They're just normal everyday people, like the majority of Christians.

Old 11-13-2015, 06:45 PM

7,275 posts, read 5,285,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Call it what you want, they don't care, they are following their religion, as stated in the book....

Are there variances, of course, but ask those that have had their heads cut off.....

When people understand they just don't care, things will change, until then....continue to die, say it does not happen...
It certainly is a sad sick twisted "religion", and I agree that the don't care for anything other than being a follower. And, I wonder how many actually understand what it is they are following?

Old 11-13-2015, 06:45 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForYourLungsOnly View Post
They have right wing philosophies. They are stuck to their religious dogma. Just like Christian right wingers. Do you think muslims support legalizing gay marriage or cannabis? Nah. You two groups of crazies are more similar than you think.
The Left rushes to support Islamic terrorism and making false equivalency comparisons of Islam with other religions.

The Musims return the favor by voting for the Left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxZXQerkrJE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies