Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you Agree with Obama that Americans are Shameful?
No 267 84.23%
Yes 50 15.77%
Voters: 317. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 06:39 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,753,651 times

Advertisements

I heard on the radio today Obama saying something along the lines of "first the republicans were afraid of CNBC moderators and now they are afraid of 3 year old orphans". That's a childish taunt if I've ever heard one. He's obviously not thinking things through before saying them. It's almost as if it's a personal issue for him, one that hits so close to home that he's unable to think rationally and react in a measured manner. His comment in this case doesn't even make any sense if you give it even a moment's thought. Not as a rational argument anyway. It's even too heavy handed to make an effective taunt, really.

When Obama speaks like this he diminishes his office greatly. And he is doing this on foreign soil to boot. We elected a small man for a large job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2015, 06:40 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Obama said he wants to change America fundamentally.

"The most important lesson I've learned is that you can't change America from the inside. You can only change it from the outside,"

Old 11-18-2015, 06:44 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getitgotitgood View Post
Simple question to the folks who support this and agree with the president..

If we have a terrorist attack like Paris just did, that can be traced to the new Syrian immigrants, do you still stand by your decision? Is that acceptable to you or do you change your position?

I wonder how many who support this have the guts to answer that honestly
As long as it doesn't happen to them, their family, friends, city, they will still support their decision. They don't to look more foolish than they do now.

Old 11-18-2015, 06:46 AM

27,144 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
The Democrats aren't using refugees as political pawns like the Republicans are.

No just illegal entrants to our nation.

Old 11-18-2015, 06:49 AM

3,787 posts, read 7,001,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
... he'd stop constantly insulting half the country he supposedly represents and instead encourage the neighboring countries of Syria to accept their neighbors, or try to lead the way for the U.N. to establish something for them nearby.

I'll use this quote because I agree, it's something he should be doing.

Here is what someone said to me yesterday: "give all of our illegals from Mexico amnesty and they stay here. Then have Mexico take in the refugees."

Old 11-18-2015, 07:00 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,108,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
I heard on the radio today Obama saying something along the lines of "first the republicans were afraid of CNBC moderators and now they are afraid of 3 year old orphans". That's a childish taunt if I've ever heard one. He's obviously not thinking things through before saying them. It's almost as if it's a personal issue for him, one that hits so close to home that he's unable to think rationally and react in a measured manner. His comment in this case doesn't even make any sense if you give it even a moment's thought. Not as a rational argument anyway. It's even too heavy handed to make an effective taunt, really.

When Obama speaks like this he diminishes his office greatly. And he is doing this on foreign soil to boot. We elected a small man for a large job.
Well that explains why democrats speak the way they do and are the way they are, doesn't it?

Old 11-18-2015, 07:04 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,650 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post

nail on the head

Old 11-18-2015, 07:13 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
The Head of the FBI said the other day their vetting process is ''imperfect''.

Coming from the Obama administration, that means there is no real vetting.
The CIA head and even Jeh Johnson have said similar.
Yet O still insults and lectures us all, on foreign soil no less, for being concerned over this.

Old 11-18-2015, 07:20 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,394,892 times
i wish he would just quit talking, be quiet

Old 11-18-2015, 07:48 AM

108 posts, read 113,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Obama says GOP incitement on Syria refugees 'needs to stop'

More tough talk from the divider in chief.
He sounds like a complete idiot, it seems like every time he's on Foreign soil he does nothing but put America down. I'm ashamed to say he is our President. I said along time ago HE is a Clear and Present Danger to OUR Country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies