Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 01:19 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,444,147 times

Advertisements

I think he's losing it. Look at all the caps, leaving caps-lock on for too long lower case first letter rest is caps, lots of exclamation points.

Neat.

Old 12-04-2015, 01:20 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,460,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I know what you're talking about, but if the OP is going to come across as unhinged, then I'm going to make sure that his words are not misread by others who don't know that you can, indeed, legally transport your firearm across state lines, and that is NOT the same as "trafficking" them.
You are correct, it is not trafficking, it's legally transporting.

Old 12-04-2015, 01:20 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,918,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Transporting STOLEN GUNS is illegal!

Transporting STOLEN GUNS is illegal!

stop the iron pipeline
STEALING GUNS is illegal! Let's make a law against that.

Old 12-04-2015, 02:08 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,258,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I know what you're talking about, but if the OP is going to come across as unhinged, then I'm going to make sure that his words are not misread by others who don't know that you can, indeed, legally transport your firearm across state lines, and that is NOT the same as "trafficking" them.
Go back and reread what has been posted.YES! WE can Transport OUR firearms across state lines and i have for years. It is illegal to transport STOLEN firearms across state lines.

At the present the is no charge for TRAFFICKING FIREARMS!

Did you know:There is Not a Single Federal Law Defining Gun Trafficking as a CRIME

Got it?

Old 12-04-2015, 02:09 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,258,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficCory View Post
I think he's losing it. Look at all the caps, leaving caps-lock on for too long lower case first letter rest is caps, lots of exclamation points.

Neat.
I type with my left hand only and keep by accident leaving the caps lock on.

Old 12-04-2015, 02:16 PM

54,498 posts, read 33,887,912 times
Quote:
Thanks that works for me just as well

Who would support an illegal gun smuggling ring?

You would be suprised?
Not me.

Old 12-04-2015, 02:16 PM

78,552 posts, read 60,762,573 times
How about this to clear things up.

OP, give an example of a person buying a gun in say Georgia....driving it to NY and selling it to Joe Gangbanger (as a rough outline, you can make up your own of course) that is currently legal and that the person could not be charged.....that the new proposed law would allow them to be charged for.

Basically, give us an example of the "loophole" that would be closed by the new law.

If it's not actually closing a loophole then is it imposing stiffer penalties or something else?

Old 12-04-2015, 02:22 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,706,273 times
Quote:
Eventually IRON PIPeLINE guns will be purchased by terrorists. If not already.

Why should i even have to predict it?

Sure, evil will not be armed... Beautiful illusion, pal!

I have a better idea. Every American should be carrying a handgun at all times.

Look just the other day. When milliseconds count, the good guys with guns were only minutes away.
Look at all the carnage and evil was gone as quick as it came.

A peoples police force against evil, works way better than any selected few, we have to wait for to do it.

Look, we teach our kids at a young age how to speak and express themselves to ready them for their first amendment.

It would behoove us all, to teach all our children, all about their second amendment and how to use it, at a very young age. I know I was and my child has been.

At this point in the messed up world we live in, you try and take my protection and you will become the enemy quick and die by that very gun you wish to take.
Do I wish you to be my friend. Hell yes I do. Do I wish you fear me at all times. YES, because my fear is, I do not trust you. I hope the feeling is mutual and we will get along just fine and live long lives.

Old 12-04-2015, 02:35 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,706,273 times
More Americans have been senselessly killed by America's government using guns, than all the civilian murders by guns, since this nation was founded by a bloody peoples revolution using guns.

See a key word that keeps repeating?

All the talk about equality... The one thing, that makes everyone, man woman and child equal to every other person, is both having a gun. FACT!

Your armed, I'm not. Am I equal to you? Can you force me to do things I wish not to? Can I force you to do things you wish not to?

Old 12-04-2015, 02:36 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,460,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
How about this to clear things up.

OP, give an example of a person buying a gun in say Georgia....driving it to NY and selling it to Joe Gangbanger (as a rough outline, you can make up your own of course) that is currently legal and that the person could not be charged.....that the new proposed law would allow them to be charged for.

Basically, give us an example of the "loophole" that would be closed by the new law.

If it's not actually closing a loophole then is it imposing stiffer penalties or something else?
I need to hear this as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies