Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2015, 07:01 AM

3,463 posts, read 5,675,672 times

Advertisements

Ironically, the opinions of super libs like Martha Radditz and the Fascist repubs like Cruz and sockpuppet Rubio speak volumes. They are united in saying we dont want to incite them. Why would we worried about that?? duh . . .

Old 12-08-2015, 07:10 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,350,510 times
These Muslims hate gays, they hate women's rights. They hate every policy liberals stand for. Yet liberals defend these Muslims?

Old 12-08-2015, 07:11 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,378,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
This is something I'm confused about, especially for those who call themselves liberal, equal rights for this group/that group, etc. Fine. But why do they not see this aspect in a negative light about such treatment?
I see the negative aspect in how Christian men treat the women in their sects. I still believe they have a right to freedom of religion and to live in this country.

Old 12-08-2015, 07:12 AM

835 posts, read 660,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkat59 View Post
Ironically, the opinions of super libs like Martha Radditz and the Fascist repubs like Cruz and sockpuppet Rubio speak volumes. They are united in saying we dont want to incite them. Why would we worried about that?? duh . . .

Because of bad politicians we have entire civilization at risk. Best way to deal with it? In a non-violent fashion show these lib no gooders the door. You have the power to change the world. You have the power to elect representatives that will guarantee no appeasement of Islamic cultists. You have the power to restore peace and Western way of life.

Old 12-08-2015, 07:15 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,634,440 times
Quote:
You're right. In other words we are being bullied by radical Muslims and we are scared to say anything in fear they will hurt us more for talking or taking action. That's our presidents approach, the opposite of what we'd tell our kid if he was being bullied at school. What sad examples we are. I wonder when they're going to take our lunch money?

Old 12-08-2015, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Brainwashed by the media.
Quote:
Nope. I'm united with others who say "We know most Muslims are not terrorists and we will not give in to the hate that ISIS so wants the Western world to turn to."

Old 12-08-2015, 07:24 AM

Quote:
These Muslims hate gays, they hate women's rights. They hate every policy liberals stand for. Yet liberals defend these Muslims?
I defend the rights of fundamentalist Christians and orthodox Jews too. What is so confusing about it?

Old 12-08-2015, 07:28 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,634,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
I see the negative aspect in how Christian men treat the women in their sects. I still believe they have a right to freedom of religion and to live in this country.
Really? I don't. If a Christian man treats the women in their church badly he should be removed pronto!
Why would you accept that from anyone? Freedoms stop at the line of abuse. Then we take your freedoms away. Period.

Old 12-08-2015, 07:28 AM

16,913 posts, read 10,632,438 times
Quote:
It's only because conservative also tend to not like islam. They feel the need to defend anything that the "other side" is against. Many people on the right and left have no real principles.

Old 12-08-2015, 07:31 AM

31,846 posts, read 17,683,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
Brave assumption about another individual you now little about.
Have you actually lived in Germany for example or been to Switzerland or do you just rely on what the media feeds you.
It's kind of like when some Europeans think of the USA as a place where one gets shot pretty much as soon as one exits the plane, after all that is what the media is primarily feeding them. You seem to fall into that category, if you don't mind me making assumption, too!
In addition to reading global news, I have friends who have lived in those places for anywhere from twelve to thirty years.

Far more reliable than sitting on my behind, unaware of global challenges and the changing face of European countries, and having no problem putting our own country and people at risk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies