Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2015, 10:22 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Media reporting, according to sources, the author of these emails is not likely a student of Islam.
That lets Obama off the hook.

*Rimshot*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2015, 10:23 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
That is why I am planing to get some bullet proof vests for my nephews and my God son because i obviously don't know who "they" are.

Exactly and like Trump or Hate him, I really do not care. We don't know who they are, and they can already be here.

Better safe then sorry.

Hey after having 2 family members murdered in their own homes, is when I learned how to shoot guns, target practice, oh yeah, I love it and pretty good, and bought legally guns have had now for years and years and years.

Because we just don't know and anyone say, we are paranoid, in this day and age, better safe and alive then naïve and stupid.

There is a war being waged, it is against our way of life, and to instill fear in American's. School's a threat today, what tomorrow, a Mall a Church, this is the new norm.
I heard something about the I P ADDRESS comes from GERMANY.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:23 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
Quote:
From time to time media will report on the massive rooms within JFK packed with weapons confiscated from passengers, dynamite, guns, knives, grenades and machetes and more.
They are less forthcoming about all the expensive Contact Lens Solutions and fragrances confiscated from passengers.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:25 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
It's only a matter of time until a terrorist sends one of his/her little bomblings with an explosive backpack into a school.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:26 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I heard something about the I P ADDRESS comes from GERMANY.
Either a proxy (easily used), or... how many Muslim refugees has Merkel taken into Germany?

Old 12-15-2015, 10:29 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
It's only a matter of time until a terrorist sends one of his/her little bomblings with an explosive backpack into a school.
We've bombed schools in Afghanistan.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:29 AM

1,194 posts, read 1,100,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
They are less forthcoming about all the expensive Contact Lens Solutions and fragrances confiscated from passengers.

The way to get responsible and accurate information is to contact the managers office of the applicable airport authority.

The process should be transparent, documented, and under public scrutiny.

Rather than casting insinuation of theft or diversion, seek information.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:30 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmockingbird View Post
Please contact the manager's office of the applicable airport authority for clarification on that.

Each local airport authority, municipality, state or governing authority over the airport has mandate over that as 'unclaimed property', and it is not under federal jurisdiction, once surrendered by (not confiscated from) the passenger.

Misinformation serves no good purpose.

Research does.

If you believe property is being stolen, mishandled, or diverted by all means do report it!

Start by contacting the managers office of the applicable airport authority.

And now back to our topic at hand...
What? What was that? I need an Airport Manager to tell me what I SAW? "Surrenered" That's rich. End the practice of confiscation of airline passengers right to carry water, and other liquids and sharp objects on airplanes! The practice does NOTHING to actually prevent disasters. If and when another 9/11 is to happen, it will. That Russian plane was brought down with a bomb the size of a soda can. I have been allowed to fly with medically cleared liquids . Yeah, it had a pharmacists label on it. It's a scam, pure and simple. A scam that rakes in billions. Please don't defend it.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:30 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Media reporting, according to sources, the author of these emails is not likely a student of Islam.
So they know his religion but not his name ?

It's the PC thing to do ...eliminate a radical Muslim.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:32 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,544,279 times
Terrorists aren't going to warn people before they attack.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies