Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: is "white privilege" an excuse for black failure?
yes 204 71.58%
no 81 28.42%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 08:54 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,734,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassy001 View Post
It comes from people like you.......
here is my portrayal.

14 Important Statistics About Asian Americans : Asian-Nation :: Asian American History, Demographics, & Issues

Old 12-28-2015, 09:10 AM

31,166 posts, read 22,192,980 times
[quote=uggabugga;42422462]if 'white privilege' is such a wondrous thing, why do cretins like shonking and rachel dolezal find it so financially and socially beneficial to pretend to be blackE]

Those people would be examples of the success of our 60s/70s inspired leftist educational system. The Dolezal's of the world represent the opitimy of Progressive ideology.

Old 12-28-2015, 09:16 AM

A Blog that includes Indians, Japanese, Chinese, Hawaiians, Pakistanis and a multitude of others as the same "Asian" ethnic group means almost nothing.

Old 12-28-2015, 09:18 AM

39,336 posts, read 27,718,966 times
yeah In America at least, Chinese is the code word for Asian

Old 12-28-2015, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
A Blog that includes Indians, Japanese, Chinese, Hawaiians, Pakistanis and a multitude of others as the same "Asian" ethnic group means almost nothing.
It beats conjecture and anecdotal reasoning. Asia covers a lot of countries and peoples. Are you upset that you cannot stereotype Asians into ONE image? People lamented on Asian statistics being better than whites. They did not breakdown those statistics on Asians by country of origin.....just like statistics on whites are not broken down by Irish, German, Italian, Polish etc.

Old 12-28-2015, 09:31 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,723,433 times
Lets see, first you tell us that it's impossible to characterize how an entire race thinks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I would like to know how either of you geniuses know what most black people think? Therefore, think how incredulous I am when one claims to know how MOST of another race thinks?
Then almost in the next breath you tell us what White people are thinking.
Quote:
I think what needs to be understood is the unspoken premise of "white superiority". White people are not arguing that the white refs did not cheat for whites and make rules that favored the white team until half way through the 4th quarter. What they are arguing is that the cheating and unfairness does not explain the score. What explains the score, in their conjecture, is white superiority. They feel they would have won regardless.....because they feel they are superior. To them......the referring and rules that favored whites are just an EXCUSE for having lost the game, as the real reason for the loss, in their minds, is inferiority to them.
i.e. You are making up nonsense as you go along. That first quote blows a hole in every "white superiority" theory that you have conjured up.

As these two posts prove, you absolutely can't tell us how others think. You can only tell us what YOU think and if that includes some sort of inferiority complex, then that is on you. Nobody else.

Old 12-28-2015, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Lets see, first you tell us that it's impossible to characterize how an entire race thinks. Then almost in the next breath you tell us what White people are thinking.i.e. You are making up nonsense as you go along.

As these two posts prove, you absolutely can't tell us how others think. You can only tell us what YOU think and if that includes some sort of inferiority complex, then that is on you. Nobody else.

There is no contradiction. I am not trying to tell you what most white people think. I am referring to white people people who are ARGUING/Dissenting against the idea of white privilege. What they are not telling you is that they are arguing black inferiority/white superiority (over blacks). That is what is being demonstrated on their part. I am not reading minds.....I am using deductive and inductive reasoning. If A = B....and B = C.....then A = C is not reading minds.....even if no one said A = C......if you say A = B and then say B = C.....I do not have to read your mind to know that you are also saying, implicitly, that A = C.

Old 12-28-2015, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Lets see, first you tell us that it's impossible to characterize how an entire race thinks.

Then almost in the next breath you tell us what White people are thinking.

i.e. You are making up nonsense as you go along. That first quote blows a hole in every "white superiority" theory that you have conjured up.

He could have a whole argument with himself

Old 12-28-2015, 09:44 AM

89,322 posts, read 45,057,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassy001 View Post
This is the sad truth. And most black people see all White People as Evil.
That's Black Liberation Theology. It preaches race-based hatred. Gave a brief example of it in this post, but there's at least several more examples I could give from the founder's (James H Cone) writings:

//www.city-data.com/forum/42420838-post22.html

Old 12-28-2015, 09:45 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,298,677 times
Quote:
There is no contradiction. I am not trying to tell you what most white people think. I am referring to white people people who are ARGUING/Dissenting against the idea of white privilege. What they are not telling you is that they are arguing black inferiority/white superiority (over blacks). That is what is being demonstrated on their part. I am not reading minds.....I am using deductive and inductive reasoning. If A = B....and B = C.....then A = C is not reading minds.....even if no one said A = C......if you say A = B and then say B = C.....I do not have to read your mind to know that you are also saying, implicitly, that A = C.
Just another if you dont believe the progressive race victimhood narative then you are a white supremacist.

The same movement that is doing its damest to rid America of any damn privilege it had compared to the rest of the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies