Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 07:03 AM

862 posts, read 519,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well the Palestinians or Arabs living on that land now. It doesn't matter who was there first, Indians were here first in the US, does it mean we should give them their land back because they were here first?
Just a few posts ago you said maybe the Jews simply shouldn't be on Arab land. So if the Arabs weren't there first, and the Jews have been there essentially since the dawn of time, what in the world makes it Arab land then?

You are tripping all over yourself. LMAO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2016, 07:05 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,555,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTwo View Post
Funny how Jews, Romans, Ottomans, etc all ruled and lived there at various points in time, yet it is "Palestinian" land.

These folks are a weird bunch.
ironic how those who accuse Israel of apartheid seem to have no issues calling for the JUDEN to be removed from SO CALLED "Palestinian land"

so freaking pathetic!

Old 01-05-2016, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
And with that, you confirmed what other posters have said. You are not interested in peace. You are only willing to see one side. You would like to see Isreal gone, but that isn't going to happen. They are strong enough to defend themselves against their enemies, with or without the "American guard dogs". So the choices are either the status quo, or a negotiated peace deal. But the second choice isn't an option unless they have a partner that wants peace. This leaves us with the status quo.
if everyone would just stop feeding "it", well, you know.

Old 01-05-2016, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
People migrate. There comes a time we just need to start getting along and living together peacefully.
AMEN!! can someone please clarify this to all the idiots in the Middle East, Africa, etc?

Old 01-05-2016, 07:55 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
I am agnostic, I don't believe in any formal religion, and I think all formal religions are wrong and man-made. I do find it humorous that each religion thinks their version of God is the correct and only version of God, and continue to ignore the fact that the religions that believe in a singular god were all basically created by the same men.

Though thanks for the link of Graham trying to state how his version of God is the only version....that really convinced me who's fairytale is more accurate.

Also, what does 1913 have to do with anything? We are talking about today, not about people who are all dead now.....
So are you so dead in your thinking you CAN'T see the difference in what Mohammad tells his followers and what Jesus tells His......the two are completely different and that is where it begins. Jesus is known to come from a Father in Heaven, if Islam dismisses this, where is the connection?

If you read something from a Islamic scholar about Jesus would you believe it? Yet, you will dismiss a man that has spent his whole life studying the word of Jesus, and try to tell Christians what they believe. That's amazing!

1913.......it shows the land was barren, no life, so how can the Palestinians say they were there from the beginning of time?

Old 01-05-2016, 09:09 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
So you are one of those "I don't care" people, who don't care so much that they feel thee need to go on threads and put time into arguing about something that they "don't care" about.

I don't have a problem with people who truly don't care about things that have "no effect on their lives". Sure, they may be a little shallow, and not part of the solution, but at least they are not part of the problem. They don't care about Tibet, the Kurds, the Armenians, or the Palestinians. They just ignore the conversations involving these subjects. But the selective "I don't care" people, they seem to not care about any of the other conflicts in the world EXCEPT for Israel. Then they have a lot to say about a subject that they "don't care" about.
Nope, I find this to be an interesting topic, but one that has no effect on my life therefore I don't care about the outcome.

There also seems to be an abnormal amount of pro Israel threads that pop up on this site....I don't recall those same people creating sites about he Tibetans, Kurds, or Armenians either, therefore you don't see many comments about those places on this site. Maybe if those places concern you so much, you should start threads about them.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTwo View Post
Just a few posts ago you said maybe the Jews simply shouldn't be on Arab land. So if the Arabs weren't there first, and the Jews have been there essentially since the dawn of time, what in the world makes it Arab land then?

You are tripping all over yourself. LMAO.
I guess you misread my post, the Jews shouldn't be in the West Bank or Gaza Strip, and a portion of Jerusalem belongs to the Palestinians or Arabs.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
So are you so dead in your thinking you CAN'T see the difference in what Mohammad tells his followers and what Jesus tells His......the two are completely different and that is where it begins. Jesus is known to come from a Father in Heaven, if Islam dismisses this, where is the connection?

If you read something from a Islamic scholar about Jesus would you believe it? Yet, you will dismiss a man that has spent his whole life studying the word of Jesus, and try to tell Christians what they believe. That's amazing!

1913.......it shows the land was barren, no life, so how can the Palestinians say they were there from the beginning of time?
It is two different messengers talking about the same God, you guys just don't like that it is two different people claiming to be the prophet. Which I hate to brake it to you, but they are both wrong, neither is the prophet of God because their religions were man-made and are not handed down from a spiritual being.

No life in 1913? So there wasn't 731K Arabs and 60K Jews living there at the time? Who thought that counted as "no life."

Old 01-05-2016, 09:24 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Quote:
So if they aren't "real people" then what shall we call them to satisfy you?
Jordanians because that's who they really are. Jordan is the one who kicked them out.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Jordanians because that's who they really are. Jordan is the one who kicked them out.
So then they aren't Jordanians......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies