Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 03:28 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Still too common defense of a rape charge in the US continues to seek to imply the women's attire, manner, location and so on was responsible for the man's actions. The whole " No means No" thing attempts to make clear to young men what is and is not consent.

Then there's the North American backlash of " No means Yes" thing.

And none of it has anything to do with Arabs.
What you are posting is a part of Western culture which has nothing to do with Arab nations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2016, 03:36 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I think you've been had...that video just got posted there yesterday.
Lie, deny and deflect.
Did I allude to a post date?

It is a film of men, probably in Cairo during 2011. The person being carried may or may not have been a woman. A rape may or may not have occurred in that crowd.

It's not clear if the German speaker is attempting to portray this as something that happened in Germany on NYE or using a stock clip of group violence to demonstrate that this is how Arab men are.

It looks and smells like propaganda to me.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Did I allude to a post date?

It is a film of men, probably in Cairo during 2011. The person being carried may or may not have been a woman. A rape may or may not have occurred in that crowd.

It's not clear if the German speaker is attempting to portray this as something that happened in Germany on NYE or using a stock clip of group violence to demonstrate that this is how Arab men are.

It looks and smells like propaganda to me.
They why did you even post it here ?
That was my comment.."you've been had".

Go read up on Lara Logan in 2011 in Egypt.
That is the truth, not propaganda.

Go read the link Ugga provided.

Then again, you've been dismissing this as "no big deal, happens all the time to you" since it hit the MSM.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:46 PM

2,385 posts, read 1,588,365 times
Isn't it wonderful how many great traditions the muslim world has? First we in the West got oppression of women, women wearing burkas, honour murders and now we get taharrush gamea. This is so enriching to our society.
Diversity is our greatest strength!

Old 01-11-2016, 03:53 PM

26,507 posts, read 15,084,039 times
Liberals are full of it.

Mitt Romney asked a women's rights group for help in hiring women. They gave him binders full of resumes so that he could and did hire more women to positions than any of his other predecessors. He gave women high paying jobs and somehow the liberals spun this into waging a war on women.

All across Europe in a dozen different cities, Muslim Migrants LITERALLY wage a war against women and most of the liberals are either silent, making excuses, or deflecting.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:58 PM

Quote:
What you are posting is a part of Western culture which has nothing to do with Arab nations.
Some of the posts on this topic in this and the other active thread, seem to suggest that women are not harassed or raped or gang raped or subjected to violence anywhere other than in the Arab world- that only in the Arab world are women held responsible for men's behavior.

Nothing could be further from the truth. It's a matter of degrees of separation.

Old 01-11-2016, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Some of the posts on this topic in this and the other active thread, seem to suggest that women are not harassed or raped or gang raped or subjected to violence anywhere other than in the Arab world- that only in the Arab world are women held responsible for men's behavior.

Nothing could be further from the truth. It's a matter of degrees of separation.
LISTEN TO THE GERMAN VICTIMS....they have never heard of or seen of anything like it anywhere.

Give me an example outside of Muslims where 1,000 men show up right in the open and with coordination for the specific point of sexually attacking women.

If this were 10 white drunk frat idiots, liberals would be all over it ala Rolling Stone and the Duke Lacrosse case....both fake. But in this case the criminals are Muslims - so liberals must ignore or blame the victims.

This liberal lack of logic is sickening.

Old 01-11-2016, 04:05 PM

Quote:

It's a matter of degree and consequence.

Any links to show over 1000 German men mass assaulting women in small groups at a public event ?
Or Finnish men or Danish men or any group of men other than Arab ?

Old 01-11-2016, 04:14 PM

Why is Norway now teaching its Muslim migrants how to treat women and why rape is wrong?

Are they far right conservative bigots?

Or do they realize the fact that these Muslim migrants come from a culture that does not value women the same way the West does?

Old 01-11-2016, 04:17 PM

Quote:
They why did you even post it here ?
That was my comment.."you've been had".

Go read up on Lara Logan in 2011 in Egypt.

Go read the link Ugga provided.

Then again, you've been dismissing this as "no big deal, happens all the time to you" since it hit the MSM.
I am familiar with the Logan story. I am also familiar that it was Egyptian women, covered head to toe, that saved and protected her. Had they not done so, she likely would have died.

I have read all the links.

The link I provided is what came up when I googled " taharrush". Maybe someone here who understands German can translate. It's not clear if the intent was to portray this as what happened on NYE or just a stock clip of mob violence, likely in Cairo in 2011. It's propaganda.

I have no clue what Germany was thinking when it opened its arms to so many migrants at once.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies