Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 12:21 PM

17,622 posts, read 13,410,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Bernie Sanders who has a Jewish background, though I don't think he's very religious, is among those who passionately support bringing large numbers of Arab and Muslim refugees to America.

I don't see how anyone who supports Jews and gays can support bringing radical Muslims into this country. The leftist media and Hollywood too refuse to depict radical Islam as a threat the way they depicted the Soviets as a threat back in the day. Whenever a Muslim complains, everyone bends over backwards to accomodate them.

Recently Walmart had an Israeli soldier costume for Halloween, then stopped selling it after a small number of Muslim groups complained. What's wrong with an Israeli soldier costume? Israel is a US ally and its no different than dressing up as a British soldier. But the Muslim and left wing pro-Palestinian groups claimed it represented "genocide" and other such language. Walmart obviously caved to Islamic pressure. Now in the UK, some Burger Kings are making everything halal in order to appease Muslim demands.

Wichita State University remodeled their campus chapel to make it less overtly Christian so muslims would feel more welcome. Many colleges also stopped showing American Sniper because a few Muslims were offended by that movie, which simply shows a true story about an American hero who did in fact fight Muslim terrorists in real life. I wonder how much they're now protesting 13 Hours!
Aholes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2016, 01:01 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,560,793 times
Quote:
Wichita State University remodeled their campus chapel to make it less overtly Christian so muslims would feel more welcome. Many colleges also stopped showing American Sniper because a few Muslims were offended by that movie, which simply shows a true story about an American hero who did in fact fight Muslim terrorists in real life. I wonder how much they're now protesting 13 Hours!
You know I didn't believe this, so I looked it up.

Univ. of Michigan cancels

You really can't even make this stuff up....

"The movie American Sniper not only tolerates but promotes anti-Muslim … rhetoric and sympathizes with a mass killer,” according to an online letter circulated among the campus community via Google Docs that garnered the signatures."

“Chris Kyle was a racist who took a disturbing stance on murdering Iraqi civilians,” the collective letter stated. “Middle Eastern characters in the film are not lent an ounce of humanity and watching this movie is provocative and unsafe to MENA and Muslim CollectiveLetter students who are too often reminded of how little the media and world values their lives"

I swear, I could puke.

Old 01-25-2016, 01:16 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,562,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
You know I didn't believe this, so I looked it up.

Univ. of Michigan cancels

You really can't even make this stuff up....

"The movie American Sniper not only tolerates but promotes anti-Muslim … rhetoric and sympathizes with a mass killer,” according to an online letter circulated among the campus community via Google Docs that garnered the signatures."

“Chris Kyle was a racist who took a disturbing stance on murdering Iraqi civilians,” the collective letter stated. “Middle Eastern characters in the film are not lent an ounce of humanity and watching this movie is provocative and unsafe to MENA and Muslim CollectiveLetter students who are too often reminded of how little the media and world values their lives"

I swear, I could puke.
And these are supposed to be the MODERATE Muslims. According to them Chris Kyle was a racist who enjoyed murdering Iraqi civilians.

Old 01-25-2016, 01:19 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,560,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
And these are supposed to be the MODERATE Muslims. According to them Chris Kyle was a racist who enjoyed murdering Iraqi civilians.
that statement alone shows how much education they really need.

brainwashed idiots

Old 01-25-2016, 02:01 PM

20,731 posts, read 19,395,022 times
Will anyone suspect a single Zionist being complicit in this? Significant numbers of Jews live in France and Ukraine. See a pattern here? There are some real whack jobs out their who have "Jews back in homeland" in their play book of religious BS.

Christians for Israel International - Help the Jews come home

Just consider Islam as the stick.

Old 01-25-2016, 03:15 PM

1,431 posts, read 914,804 times
Quote:
But according to moonbats, we're the terrorists for invading their countries.

Old 01-25-2016, 09:04 PM

1,676 posts, read 947,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ummagumma View Post
Most likely the US wouldn't let you in. White, Western, educated... Not the kind of immigrants we preferred for the past 50 years.
Jews are not a White people...besides, many of the Jews in France immigrated there from northern Africa & the Middle East.

Old 01-25-2016, 09:12 PM

1,676 posts, read 947,736 times
Look at where Jews are doing the best---conservative and relatively right-wing places. Eastern Europe is more right-wing than western Europe, and it's the best place for Jews on the continent. Israel is safer now under Netanyahu than it probably would've been under the other dude. And now anti-Israel and anti-Semitic rhetoric has exploded since Obama is criticizing Israel more than Palestinians or other Muslims.

Old 01-26-2016, 01:02 AM

2,314 posts, read 4,803,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
If I were Jewish in some of these countries, I would seriously consider immigration to the US.
Seriously?

Why choose the US and be put in a waiting line for decades behind third world migrants when they can go to a country that actually WANTS them?

Old 01-26-2016, 01:04 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,635,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafster View Post
Seriously?

Why choose the US and be put in a waiting line for decades behind third world migrants when they can go to a country that actually WANTS them?
The US is not a warzone, outside of a few places which they wouldn't move to anyways. The US is more stable, too.

As it is many French Jews are moving to the US, especially New York, Florida, and California.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies