Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2016, 02:27 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,084,938 times

Advertisements

There was a memo that went out to the fake patriots telling them to "Take photos of all FBI and other LEO persons and their vehicles and their vehicle tag numbers. We are going to expose these traitors everywhere. We'll gather their photos, their names if possible, and spread it like crazy, everywhere, to every Internet news source there is. This will severely hamper their investigation and hurt them big time."

So basically they are going to put targets on all of these guys' backs. But they want you all to know that they are PEACEFUL and would NEVER HURT ANYBODY!

Old 02-01-2016, 02:33 PM

677 posts, read 653,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
The comments on the livestream are ridiculous.
What are you talking about, that's comedy gold reading those loons, lol ...

Old 02-01-2016, 04:28 PM

And now, Cliven Bundy has sent a letter to Sheriff Ward informing him that:

Quote:
"We the People of Harney County and also We the People of the citizens of the United States DO GIVE NOTICE THAT WE WILL RETAIN POSSESSION OF THE HARNEY COUNTY RESOURCE CENTER (Malhaur National Wildlife Refuge).

Remove all federal and state policing agents out of Harney County.

Place a Harney County sheriff guard post at the entrance road of the Harney County Resource Center stopping all from entering or exiting for a time."
https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...b3&oe=57299B69

Unreal. Cliven Bundy is making demands. And what the hell is this "we the people" crap? He doesn't speak for me.

If they intend on holding the refuge they better get the final four some reinforcements. They've got to be getting ready to pack it in by now. The temperatures have been in the teens and they're going to get snowed on in a few days.

Last edited by JAMS14; 02-01-2016 at 04:41 PM..

Old 02-01-2016, 04:38 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
This was from last year, don't agree with them but peaceful protest and once again guns. Comparing themselves to Rosa Parks, embarrassing.

I guess this event didn't get the publicity they wanted back in 2014 so they came up with this. I don't see that Lavoy Finicum was involved in this protest in his own state, but this time they went too far.

"One man called out: “Rosa Parks didn’t have a case until she sat in the front of the bus.” And another added: “The BLM has guns and mace and tasers and shackles, but we’ve got guns too!”
Then Bundy pulled out a pocket Constitution and addressed Lyman: “That canyon belongs to the people of San Juan County. You have every right to go in there. We thought you were going to head this group.”

Invoking local rights, Utah protesters cross into federal land - LA Times

Old 02-01-2016, 04:47 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,931,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
There was a memo that went out to the fake patriots telling them to "Take photos of all FBI and other LEO persons and their vehicles and their vehicle tag numbers. We are going to expose these traitors everywhere. We'll gather their photos, their names if possible, and spread it like crazy, everywhere, to every Internet news source there is. This will severely hamper their investigation and hurt them big time."

So basically they are going to put targets on all of these guys' backs. But they want you all to know that they are PEACEFUL and would NEVER HURT ANYBODY!
Aside from the threats & intimidation aimed toward individual American citizens & their families, it sortof makes one wonder why they feel it's necessary to obstruct or pervert the course of justice?

Old 02-01-2016, 04:54 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,931,574 times
Quote:
And now, Cliven Bundy has sent a letter to Sheriff Ward informing him that:

https://scontent.ford1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...b3&oe=57299B69
I think it's part of the Sovereign Citizen's belief system:

Many members of the sovereign citizen movement believe that the United States government is illegitimate.[11] JJ MacNab, who writes for Forbes about anti-government extremism, describes the sovereign citizen movement as consisting of individuals who believe that the County Sheriff is the most powerful law-enforcement officer in the country, with authority superior to that of any federal agent, elected official or local law-enforcement official.[12] This belief comes from the movement's origins in the racist Posse Comitatus movement.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovere...tizen_movement

Quote:
Unreal. Cliven Bundy is making demands. And what the hell is this "we the people" crap? He doesn't speak for me.
Perhaps his intent is to declare himself to be Most Sovereign of all Sovereign Citizens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14
If they intend on holding the refuge they better get the final four some reinforcements. They've got to be getting ready to pack it in by now. The temperatures have been in the teens and they're going to get snowed on in a few days.
I hope no one else gets hurt.

Old 02-01-2016, 05:08 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Here's a phone interview that the Oath Keepers recorded with the last four militants remaining on the refuge just before one o'clock today PST. They want Franklin Graham to serve as their negotiator. I didn't realize that Oregon attracted such a rare breed of loons. Might be worth a vacation trip just to gawk...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG52rErolNE

Old 02-01-2016, 06:04 PM

Cliven Bundy is defying his son's wishes:

“What this is saying is that Cliven Bundy is taking control of things,” Cliven said in an interview from his ranch in Bunkerville, Nevada, on Monday afternoon. “If we don’t retain it, then we’ve lost everything that we’ve done in the last two months. We’re not gonna give up.”

He added: “This is not Ammon’s message. This is my message ... We’ve made a decision to retain it ... The feds are going to get out of there.”

Cliven Bundy defies son Ammon in call for Oregon militia to stand their ground | US news | The Guardian

It sounds to me like Cliven wants to escalate this. Easy for him to do, from the safety of his ranch hundreds of miles away.

Old 02-01-2016, 06:08 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,839,752 times
Dissension in ranks of the first redneck family. Who would have thunk it?

Old 02-01-2016, 06:28 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times
Quote:
Cliven Bundy is defying his son's wishes:

“What this is saying is that Cliven Bundy is taking control of things,” Cliven said in an interview from his ranch in Bunkerville, Nevada, on Monday afternoon. “If we don’t retain it, then we’ve lost everything that we’ve done in the last two months. We’re not gonna give up.”

He added: “This is not Ammon’s message. This is my message ... We’ve made a decision to retain it ... The feds are going to get out of there.”

Cliven Bundy defies son Ammon in call for Oregon militia to stand their ground | US news | The Guardian

It sounds to me like Cliven wants to escalate this. Easy for him to do, from the safety of his ranch hundreds of miles away.
Sounds to me like Cliven misses his boys and wants to join them. I hope they have enough spare rooms to put him up in Portland.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies