Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2016, 02:56 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,770,186 times

Advertisements

No, I have not seen him and for that I'm thankful. Although every time I see someone in a wheelchair, I remember him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2016, 04:02 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,632,022 times
W was the worst president EVER. Maybe that's why he's staying out of the limelight. I mean he created this monster ISIS by destabilizing the Middle East. He deserves all the credit for it. As for his brother Jeb saying he kept us safe. Who's kidding who? Who's watch did 9/11 happen on? No it wasn't Obama, guess again. Yes, it was Ws. How many lives were lost? Bush knew the Arabs were here taking flying lessons and paying cash. They knew it in advance yet did nothing. Yeah, he kept is real safe.....

Old 02-14-2016, 08:25 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
W was the worst president EVER. Maybe that's why he's staying out of the limelight. I mean he created this monster ISIS by destabilizing the Middle East. He deserves all the credit for it. As for his brother Jeb saying he kept us safe. Who's kidding who? Who's watch did 9/11 happen on? No it wasn't Obama, guess again. Yes, it was Ws. How many lives were lost? Bush knew the Arabs were here taking flying lessons and paying cash. They knew it in advance yet did nothing. Yeah, he kept is real safe.....
" Bush knew the Arabs were here taking flying lessons and paying cash."

And who told him? Why the Clinton admin.

Why didn't CLINTON do ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

Clinton signed the Act calling for REGIME CHANGE IN IRAQ.

What didn't HE act on it.

He HAD ALL the INTEL.

People like you always want to blame Bush COMPLETELY and IGNORE ALL the intelligence Bush had that CAME FROM THE CLINTON ADMIN.

Old 02-14-2016, 09:50 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
No, I have not seen him and for that I'm thankful. Although every time I see someone in a wheelchair, I remember him.
Do you think of Obama every time you see someone in a wheel chair? He has done a good job of getting our troops killed and maimed as well. Obama doubled the number in record time.

Old 02-14-2016, 09:52 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,837,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Me neither. It's been 7 years since this man left the highest office in the land, and he has made hardly any public appearances. In fact, you can count on one hand how many times he has been seen, and heard, in public.

I find this strange because he was practically worshipped by Republicans for 8 years, his deep Christian faith, his hawkish military adventurism in Iraq, and his defense of traditional marriage had the entire conservative base in the U.S. practically swoon on his every spoken word.

Now all you hear is the sound of crickets. Why is he not out firing up the base on behalf of his brother's flagging aspirations for President? Very, very strange that a man who once had rock star status with the conservative base is now completely forgotten.

Why is this?

Crickets?

It's called class.

Old 02-14-2016, 10:04 AM

13,305 posts, read 7,875,111 times
He's fearing for his life.

Old 02-14-2016, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" Bush knew the Arabs were here taking flying lessons and paying cash."

And who told him? Why the Clinton admin.

Why didn't CLINTON do ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

Clinton signed the Act calling for REGIME CHANGE IN IRAQ.

What didn't HE act on it.

He HAD ALL the INTEL.

People like you always want to blame Bush COMPLETELY and IGNORE ALL the intelligence Bush had that CAME FROM THE CLINTON ADMIN.
Now you righties are crying it was Clintons fault. Pathetic party. Believe what you want. Bush had his shot and blew it for his brother who thinks he is entitled to the office. Clinton maybe thought twice about stirring up the Middle East. Bush rushed in blaming 9/11 when not one hijacker was from Iraq. You'll never convince me the idiot ever went to college or was in the service. It's all just paperwork. That doesn't prove a thing especially when nobody remembers him....

Old 02-14-2016, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post

Crickets?

It's called class.
He didn't have any. Try again. Pathetic

Old 02-15-2016, 09:17 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Me neither. It's been 7 years since this man left the highest office in the land, and he has made hardly any public appearances. In fact, you can count on one hand how many times he has been seen, and heard, in public.

I find this strange because he was practically worshipped by Republicans for 8 years, his deep Christian faith, his hawkish military adventurism in Iraq, and his defense of traditional marriage had the entire conservative base in the U.S. practically swoon on his every spoken word.

Now all you hear is the sound of crickets. Why is he not out firing up the base on behalf of his brother's flagging aspirations for President? Very, very strange that a man who once had rock star status with the conservative base is now completely forgotten.

Why is this?
If we did see President Bush, he would certainly have to explain to us why President Obama keeps blaming him, when he knows its President Obama's inability to be a leader. Do you think the media that protects this President has been asking for interviews.......I see President Bush, all you have to do is google his name........he is not in hiding. LOL

President Bush is helping Haiti refugees come to America, rather than helping them to build their own lives in Haiti!

Old 02-15-2016, 09:59 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,600,694 times
If he hadn't done what he did, he would have been called a wus by the American people and labeled a coward.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't ... is this a great country or what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies