Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2018, 08:28 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
obama, romney, cruz and trump all made their government issued contemporary birth certificates available online to the public. the only on that trump challenged on validity and required a higher level of proof was obama's.
And so did a whole butt load of people. Cruz and Romneys were also questioned. Trump also went after Cruz and Romney. Tell me again how its racist because he went after Obama, Cruz and Romney in a presidential nomination race.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
after the facts of obama's birth were confirmed by the HI department of health in october 2008 i'd say motivation to believe in birtherism was either racism, stupidity or mental illness.
Or a political ploy, but not even close to racism.

Old 11-29-2018, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
I'm guessing you only listen to MSM and don't understand how to use Google...

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-37389180/do
I don't listen to MSM. As well when someone makes a statement I expect them to provide some supporting evidence rather than to take it as gospel. I don't feel it is my responsibility to research the validity even though I usually do.

As to your link the first sentence: Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has finally acknowledged that President Obama was born in the US.

So Trump did except Obama's birth certificate and that link did not say anything about "trump accepted as fact the government issued birth certificate Cruz presented. trump accepted as fact the state issued birth certificate Romney presented."

From google, yes I do know how to use it, there is nothing about romneys BC, early on Trump made comments about Cruz's BC, Trump jumped on the birther train over Obama's BC. Nothing indicates that the situations between Trump, Obama, Romney and Cruz were the same nor any racism was involved.

Oh and Kudos for grading my chat post on the internet and catching a grammatical mistake. Heaven forbid there be any spelling or grammatical errors in these important documents.

Old 11-29-2018, 09:32 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,433,006 times
Quote:
after the facts of obama's birth were confirmed by the HI department of health in october 2008 i'd say motivation to believe in birtherism was either racism, stupidity or mental illness.
Or the revelation that Obama's literary publisher had his bio saying he was born in Kenya, a bio that remained unchanged for over 10 years. How does that happen?

Old 11-29-2018, 01:25 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,122,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I don't listen to MSM. As well when someone makes a statement I expect them to provide some supporting evidence rather than to take it as gospel. I don't feel it is my responsibility to research the validity even though I usually do.

As to your link the first sentence: Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has finally acknowledged that President Obama was born in the US.

So Trump did except Obama's birth certificate and that link did not say anything about "trump accepted as fact the government issued birth certificate Cruz presented. trump accepted as fact the state issued birth certificate Romney presented."

From google, yes I do know how to use it, there is nothing about romneys BC, early on Trump made comments about Cruz's BC, Trump jumped on the birther train over Obama's BC. Nothing indicates that the situations between Trump, Obama, Romney and Cruz were the same nor any racism was involved.

Oh and Kudos for grading my chat post on the internet and catching a grammatical mistake. Heaven forbid there be any spelling or grammatical errors in these important documents.
*accept ...you're welcome!

Old 11-29-2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
*accept ...you're welcome!
LOL.
If you ever need a job editing let me know.

Old 11-30-2018, 05:08 AM

59,113 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Wait, I posted the list that is factual. Why? It is easily verified via Twitter, court documents, video, audio etc. Everyone except you must know this. Look all of it up because no one is making up anything but the deniers. Trump is racist. You posted no facts to disputes the list. I know you don’t base opinion on detailed facts but most folks do. You have nothing.

"Wait, I posted the list that is factual."

Sorry to burts your anti-Trump bubble bubble, but it is NOT factual.

It is nothing but LIES.

Old 11-30-2018, 05:17 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Or the revelation that Obama's literary publisher had his bio saying he was born in Kenya, a bio that remained unchanged for over 10 years. How does that happen?
^Interesting. Are you a birther?

Old 11-30-2018, 05:23 AM

1,879 posts, read 1,072,443 times
You don't know what's in his heart at all. You only know what Democrats took out of context and posted online. This is "rash judgment"--having no adequate grounds, making hasty prideful judgments about someone when you don't know the inner feelings of this person one iota, cherry picking. This is slander and is rash and dangerous behavior because it causes this person to lose his reputation when there's no basis. All based on an avalanche of untruths.

Trump had a very positive meeting with black leaders and the liberal media didn't even cover it:

https://www.christianpost.com/news/b...ritics-226572/

I really think it's evil to constantly pin negativity on other people when you really don't know the true facts.

Old 11-30-2018, 07:50 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,433,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
^Interesting. Are you a birther?
I believe Obama is the Original Birther. Somehow people he had business with thought he was born in Kenya. Year after year. How does that happen?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies