Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2016, 12:44 PM

19,731 posts, read 10,153,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Me too. Ladder testing xbr8208 6.5 grendel 27-28 grains powder 450 primers, 123 grain hornadys load for the AR. Win mag too but I'm just fine tuning a new load.

20 inch barrel trying to chrono 2650 fps.
Hey, my wife and I had fun. Shot off a couple hundred rounds.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2016, 08:39 AM

29,555 posts, read 9,753,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Sooooo how do you know if they are right or wrong?
Pose the legislation at issue, with detail and/or specifics, and I'll pass judgement as best I can or leave it to those in a better position to do so (as in those we elected to vote on legislation). Otherwise, your ongoing generalities, insults and favorite questions are nothing but a manner in which to j**k yourself off.

Also BTW, I don't need a Father's Day weekend to enjoy my time, but I've enjoyed being a father, and I enjoy when I get to see my kids on this weekend in honor of fatherhood. Maybe not as much enjoyment as shooting a long rifle for some, but at least I understand all this a good deal better than some, regardless what side of the issue we may lean...

Again cheers to the fathers out there today, armed or not!

Old 06-19-2016, 09:00 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,744,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
I CONSIDER what people know about many subjects more than what I know, just as we all do when it comes to many subjects common to politics.

You need to humble yourself a bit if you ask me, and as for your approach toward this sort of exchange, as I've highlighted in bold above, you certainly need to learn more than a thing or two in general. That and/or you can stick your evil black rifle right up there next to where you seem to have your head most of the time.

Me, I've got a Father's Day weekend to begin enjoying and forgive me if I'm not out there like you shooting at things...
Here, is fbi ok? Notice the fists and knives? That's what is truly alarming

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc..._2009-2013.xls

Old 06-19-2016, 09:12 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,851,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Difficult Dave View Post
A kitchen knife, baseball bat, axe, nerve gases, fists, rocks, cars, etc.
That is why we send our soldiers off to combat armed with a kitchen knife, baseball bat, axe, nerve gases, fists, rocks, and cars.

Old 06-19-2016, 09:17 AM

1,735 posts, read 1,771,879 times
Something tells me another temperance movement is growing, except it isn't alcohol.

Old 06-19-2016, 10:46 AM

46,328 posts, read 27,162,639 times
Quote:
Pose the legislation at issue, with detail and/or specifics, and I'll pass judgement as best I can or leave it to those in a better position to do so (as in those we elected to vote on legislation). Otherwise, your ongoing generalities, insults and favorite questions are nothing but a manner in which to j**k yourself off.
Uh, lets see.....you throw insults and then get mad at me for doing the same? How leftist of you.

I'm not talking about legislation, I'm talking about common sense....for the 3rd of 4th time, home many people are killed yearly by the AR style rifle, for that matter how many people are killed by long guns?

It's a pretty easy find....

Quote:
Also BTW, I don't need a Father's Day weekend to enjoy my time, but I've enjoyed being a father, and I enjoy when I get to see my kids on this weekend in honor of fatherhood. Maybe not as much enjoyment as shooting a long rifle for some, but at least I understand all this a good deal better than some, regardless what side of the issue we may lean...
Agreed....

Quote:
Again cheers to the fathers out there today, armed or not!

Agreed....

Old 06-19-2016, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
Here, is fbi ok? Notice the fists and knives? That's what is truly alarming

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/uc..._2009-2013.xls
Uh ohhhhhhhhhh....

Someone posted facts......will people learn from facts?

I'll grab the popcorn.....

Old 06-19-2016, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
That is why we send our soldiers off to combat armed with a kitchen knife, baseball bat, axe, nerve gases, fists, rocks, and cars.
If that's what they are fighting with.....but they are not, they are being shot at....

Or are you saying a good guy with a gun.....................

Old 06-19-2016, 11:13 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,696,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post

Amazing, some want the Militia... Our last line of defense when government fails to keep us safe, to be armed with just, kitchen knives, baseball bats, axes, nerve gases, fists, rocks, and cars

Old 06-19-2016, 11:26 AM

19,731 posts, read 10,153,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Amazing, some want the Militia... Our last line of defense when government fails to keep us safe, to be armed with just, kitchen knives, baseball bats, axes, nerve gases, fists, rocks, and cars
And cell phones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies