Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 06:58 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times

Advertisements

The reality is we have been attacking someone now for years every single day. That is the reality we do not want to face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2016, 07:00 AM

30,263 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
It's called cherry picking, maybe you heard of it. How about you look at every single act of violence that happened yesterday throughout the entire world and try to tell me you blame only Muslims.
Keep rolling those eyes, maybe they'll fly out of your head since you apparently don't use them to read the page that was linked. The page that was linked wasn't talking about "global violence for any reason whatsoever", but you already knew that, didn't you? You know exactly what this thread is about, but in typical liberal fashion, you're deflecting and doing everything in your power to try to steer the conversation away from the fact that TERRORISTS (you libs are going to hear/see that word whether you like it or not...your CIC may be too pansy assed to say it, but we citizens are not), RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS caused all of those deaths. The TERRORISTS....yes, those RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS that are converting people right here in the US to carry out terrorist attacks, did all of that violence.

The more you try to spin this and roll your eyes, the more pathetic you look.

Old 06-15-2016, 07:06 AM

30,263 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Did Obama or Clinton argue that it should continue ?
Oh hurray! More spin!

Let me know when that clown in the WH actually addresses radical Islamic terrorism and stops blaming it on "work place violence" or "guns". Until then, you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to his stupidity.

As for O and Clinton....we wouldn't even HAVE an ISIS if it weren't for them! You sure you want to go down this road?

Old 06-15-2016, 11:03 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I've seen various numbers putting the total between 4 and 6 million. In any case, significantly higher than say the number of Muslims in this country. If NRA members were nearly as violent as Muslims, you'd have heard about it. Unless you subscribe to the theory that the MSM is involved in a conspiracy to hid evil acts committed by NRA members. Not a real likely event.

I'd be speculating-but I would bet you a week's pay that the vast majority of the shooters in Chicago on any given weekend are also not NRA members. Care to take that bet?

And while NRA members make up only a portion of all gun owners, they are the first to be demonized by the perpetually ignorant when any violent act takes place.
The NRA gets attacked becsuse they are a lobbyist group that pushes Congress to make it easier for bad guys to get guns legally. They are not being demonized for being violent and shooting people, they are being demonized for making it easier and more legal for others to do that.

You seem to be missing this key fact when you speak about the NRA.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Keep rolling those eyes, maybe they'll fly out of your head since you apparently don't use them to read the page that was linked. The page that was linked wasn't talking about "global violence for any reason whatsoever", but you already knew that, didn't you? You know exactly what this thread is about, but in typical liberal fashion, you're deflecting and doing everything in your power to try to steer the conversation away from the fact that TERRORISTS (you libs are going to hear/see that word whether you like it or not...your CIC may be too pansy assed to say it, but we citizens are not), RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS caused all of those deaths. The TERRORISTS....yes, those RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS that are converting people right here in the US to carry out terrorist attacks, did all of that violence.

The more you try to spin this and roll your eyes, the more pathetic you look.
Yes, I do know what this thread is about, to demonize and attack all Muslims for the actions of a few people. My point was that in order to do that, the OP has to cherry pick data by ignoring all the other violence that happens in the world daily.

I don't really care what you think of me, I am not the one trying to blame an entire religious group for the actions of a few people.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:09 AM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
There has been 136 mass shootings in the US so far this year, do you know what they all have in common? Men are the shooters.
Not all. Wifey helped in San Bernardino.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Not all. Wifey helped in San Bernardino.
True, one woman was involved with her husband. What about all the other males involved in mass ahootings?

Old 06-15-2016, 11:23 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,113,422 times
Excellent job presenting facts. Unfortunately, PCs, liberals and Obama will still ignore this and believe Islam is no different than Christianity. It is way beyond ignorance the way they want to deny the evil truth that is Islam. Stupid is as stupid does.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
What is the common denominator in all of that violence. Just THINK for a minute, it should come to you.
It won't come to him, as he's blind to evil Islam.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
Hmmm this sounds all to familiar.

Let me pull out my history books and re read how many deaths happened under Christians terrorism.
Don't forget about not baking the cakes for gays getting married- that's just as bad as the Orlando murders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies