Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2017, 04:40 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
If you didn't follow so far, who is "they" is the question?
Only if you've not read the article:

Prosecutor: Boys in Fawnbrook case plead guilty | Southern Idaho Crime and Courts | magicvalley.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2017, 04:52 AM

3,106 posts, read 1,770,051 times
Yet these agencies will continue to bring in as many unvetted refugees in as the feds will pay them for. They don't care how much damage it does so long as they get paid. The very fact that they now are having classes to teach these kids what is acceptable behavior affirms that such things were not part of the vetting process. Does anyone think for one moment the fathers of those boys think they did anything wrong?

Old 04-11-2017, 04:58 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Interesting. Are you people just as outraged when one of our very own citizens, say good ole white boy, rapes a female? Somehow, I bet you blame the victim. In fact, I can basically guarantee it. Rape is horrible, regardless of who the perpetrator is. Keep that in mind. I expect to see the same earnest interest in other threads about females getting raped.
Yes I am outraged.

String up whoever did it, emasculate them and let them dangle until dead, no matter what age.

Old 04-11-2017, 07:15 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
It's terrible for the little girl and her parents - no one should have to go through that, that is awful.
No one should ever be the victim of rape or violence. But this story seems to me, to be getting twisted and used by individuals who have an agenda. That's all.
So, you admit that the girl was in fact raped correct? Now, it would seem that the crime was in fact perpetrated by refugees and your only argument to it being "fake news" is where the refugees are actually from?

You realize how silly that argument/accusation sounds right?

Old 04-11-2017, 07:17 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
If you didn't follow so far, who is "they" is the question?
i did follow, which is why i thought that was settled some time ago.

Old 04-11-2017, 07:36 AM

14,776 posts, read 8,109,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
So, you admit that the girl was in fact raped correct? Now, it would seem that the crime was in fact perpetrated by refugees and your only argument to it being "fake news" is where the refugees are actually from?

You realize how silly that argument/accusation sounds right?
No. She was not raped. Period.

Quote:
“There were no Syrians involved, there was no knife involved, there was no gang-rape,” Twin Falls County Prosecutor Grant Loebs said. -Snopes
You are trying to use this to spread fear and hate for a certain group of people. That's wrong. Period.

Old 04-11-2017, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Yes I am outraged.

String up whoever did it, emasculate them and let them dangle until dead, no matter what age.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and go against the grain on statements such as this. While what these kids did to that little girl is ABHORRENT, disgusting and vile one has to remember a couple of things when talking about what should happen to them.
They are still young kids, kids from literally another world (which might as well be Mars given how different it is) who by no fault of their own were brought here with no idea how to behave in our society.
Obviously no thought was given to how things worked where they were from,what kind of society they were brought up in or how they might act when dropped right in the middle of the U.S. where females actually have rights.

If anyone gets punished it should start with the charity that dumped them in the area without consideration of the danger to the people of the area by failing to fully understand the refugees and their societal issues (they just saw them as a profit center), the government for allowing such activity to happen and finally the little rapists as they should be held accountable for what they did.
Now then, what exactly to do with children that probably had little to no idea how to act in our society?

I don't think "stringing them up" or "jailing them for life" is the answer. Rehabilitation away from their "old country" influences (their parents for example) and retraining into what our society accepts as proper behavior may be one answer.

Old 04-11-2017, 07:40 AM

14,776 posts, read 8,109,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
The updates don't suit their agenda of toleration of anything anti-Western, whether it's ostensibly for "women's rights" or the rights of "indigenous" people even if "indigenous" to some hellhole somewhere else.My only agenda is that if people wish to come to this country they act in a civilized manner. Whether they are on the ground or piloting an airplane.
I can agree with that.

Old 04-11-2017, 07:44 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,904,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb here and go against the grain on statements such as this. While what these kids did to that little girl is ABHORRENT, disgusting and vile one has to remember a couple of things when talking about what should happen to them.
They are still young kids, kids from literally another world (which might as well be Mars given how different it is) who by no fault of their own were brought here with no idea how to behave in our society.
Obviously no thought was given to how things worked where they were from,what kind of society they were brought up in or how they might act when dropped right in the middle of the U.S. where females actually have rights.

If anyone gets punished it should start with the charity that dumped them in the area without consideration of the danger to the people of the area by failing to fully understand the refugees and their societal issues (they just saw them as a profit center), the government for allowing such activity to happen and finally the little rapists as they should be held accountable for what they did.
Now then, what exactly to do with children that probably had little to no idea how to act in our society?

I don't think "stringing them up" or "jailing them for life" is the answer. Rehabilitation away from their "old country" influences (their parents for example) and retraining into what our society accepts as proper behavior may be one answer.
Sorry, no.

Kid, adult or even mentally ill, insane, etc... punishment is deserved and should be applied.

Forced Rehabilitation does not work, has been proven over and over to not work.

It really is simple, when you commit an act there are consequences. We can forgive, but this does not mean punishment is not served.

Old 04-11-2017, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
No. She was not raped. Period.

You are trying to use this to spread fear and hate for a certain group of people. That's wrong. Period.
Okay, let me rephrase and say "you do agree that there was in fact sexual contact and lewd activity correct"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies