Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2016, 07:28 AM

52,692 posts, read 34,613,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Do some research they are lying. This is even more concerning why would they lie about this. These people haven't been here long and are already pushing to build a mosque.......I wonder if 10,000 Americans can go to Iraq or Sudan and build a huge Christian church?

What is the dominating religion in these areas?

Thanks for this! Seems at least the Chief is concerned about the victim, while people on here are trying to connect this to white boys or native American kids.......making statements that NO Middle Eastern kids are involved, the last I checked Sudan is ME.

Here's the proof the girl was assaulted and needed medical attention........shame on you people who tried to be more concerned about the little punks. If they are so innocent why is the family trying to move rather than work it out?
rather sickening to see how desperate they are to shift the blame from where it belongs

Quote:
Loebs said the boys - ages 7, 10 and 14 - all allegedly participated in the assault. Only one, however, is suspected of having physical contact with the girl.

The two older boys are from the Sudan in Africa, Loebs said, and the youngest is from Iraq. Loebs said he doesn't believe they are recent refugees, but he said he doesn't know when or how they came to the U.S
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 07:48 AM

73,081 posts, read 62,706,187 times
Quote:
What is the dominating religion in these areas?
In Zambia, South Africa, Botswana, and Zimbabwe, Christianity is the dominant faith. Christianity is also the dominant faith in nations with low rates of rape.

I've noticed something else. When it comes to rape and Muslims, I never really hear about Indonesians being represented among this. I don't hear about Turks, Bosnians, or Iranians doing any of this. I mostly hear about Arabs and Somalis.

Old 06-21-2016, 08:01 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,953,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
In Zambia, South Africa, Botswana, and Zimbabwe, Christianity is the dominant faith. Christianity is also the dominant faith in nations with low rates of rape.

I've noticed something else. When it comes to rape and Muslims, I never really hear about Indonesians being represented among this. I don't hear about Turks, Bosnians, or Iranians doing any of this. I mostly hear about Arabs and Somalis.
To be fair........even if Christianity is a major religion in these areas they have a combination of other faiths mixed in. Very few people only follow Jesus and his teachings, many churches have added their book and their man-made laws to Jesus, something that is written at the end of the Bible to never do, yet many churches ignore the very last page.

Christians from the ME also include Muhammad in their faith. Jesus never says He will be coming with another prophet when He returns.

The bolded part, you make a good point, something I hadn't thought of.......these are also the ones who destroy the desire of women to have sex. This is one thing I never understood, they treat women as if they are less than dog.

Well the anti-gun people can't put this one on gun owners, so what will they do!

Old 06-21-2016, 08:05 AM

43 posts, read 26,868 times
this is what the liberals will bring to the USA. We need to stop it now. Deport who have already come. For those who love Muslims move to Syria and leave the US better off.

Old 06-21-2016, 08:16 AM

73,081 posts, read 62,706,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
To be fair........even if Christianity is a major religion in these areas they have a combination of other faiths mixed in. Very few people only follow Jesus and his teachings, many churches have added their book and their man-made laws to Jesus, something that is written at the end of the Bible to never do, yet many churches ignore the very last page.

Christians from the ME also include Muhammad in their faith. Jesus never says He will be coming with another prophet when He returns.

The bolded part, you make a good point, something I hadn't thought of.......these are also the ones who destroy the desire of women to have sex. This is one thing I never understood, they treat women as if they are less than dog.

Well the anti-gun people can't put this one on gun owners, so what will they do!
Jesus said don't commit adultery. Many people have broken that teaching. One reason I don't like blaming religion for rape. It also says in the Bible that we're all one in Christ. South Africa had apartheid, the very antithesis of what Christ was about. I would say there were many screwed up things taking place in certain culture of the Middle East BEFORE Islam got there.

One thing I had to think about. The most secularized ethnicities from Muslim-majority places included Turks, Bosnians, Iranians, Tatars, Uzbeks, Tajiks, Kyrgyz, and Lebanese. The most traditional came from Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, India and Somalia.

Old 06-21-2016, 08:42 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,575,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Being muslim has everything to do with it.. the muslim religion teaches tha that a woman or girl are second class citizens, are worth half what a man is worth and they can be raped and no big deal because of this degrading of females.
Mmmmm, and how does that explain the high incidents of rapes committed by our good ole white boys here in the good ole U S of A?

Old 06-21-2016, 08:46 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,569,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Mmmmm, and how does that explain the high incidents of rapes committed by our good ole white boys here in the good ole U S of A?
White is not an ideology.

Islam is, and Muhammad owned sex-slaves and rewarded his Jihadist companions with women as war-booty.

Old 06-21-2016, 08:47 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,575,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
White is not an ideology.

Islam is, and Muhammad owned sex-slaves and rewarded his Jihadist companions with women as war-booty.
Now why don't you answer the question? Can't, can you? Because you don't care about the high incidents of rape in this country. You don't care until it's a muslim that does it.

Old 06-21-2016, 08:48 AM

39,876 posts, read 26,550,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
Obama denies that they are muslims.
That confirms it...they're Muslims.

Old 06-21-2016, 08:49 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,569,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Now why don't you answer the question? Can't, can you? Because you don't care about the high incidents of rape in this country. You don't care until it's a muslim that does it.
I am a brown immigrant myself to US.

I would expect rape statistics of any country to be consistent with the population. If Whites are 65% of US, they would commit 65% of any crime, and the same for other races. So I am not sure what point you are trying to make.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies