Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2016, 11:02 AM

1,761 posts, read 1,715,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Interesting. Are you people just as outraged when one of our very own citizens, say good ole white boy, rapes a female? Somehow, I bet you blame the victim. In fact, I can basically guarantee it. Rape is horrible, regardless of who the perpetrator is. Keep that in mind. I expect to see the same earnest interest in other threads about females getting raped.
Big difference in these situations you describe. Yes, we have enough home grown problems. We have no option but to deal with our own home grown problems. But importing problems, problems that should be obvious, VERY obvious from a culture where women are more or less property and should be seen and not heard, there is NO reason we should be accepting of a group with that culture and belief.

If our own children give us problems, we deal with them as they arise. We gave birth to these kids, and we need to accept the inevitable problems that arise with kids. That doesn't mean however, that I want to deal with your kids problems, especially if they are worse then mine, and you want to move them into my home....you deal with those problems, and get them solved and suitable for 21st century living before moving in! Get the analogy here ?

An open, free society with equal rights, not to mention respect, for both women and men seems incompatible in most predominately muslim countries that way I see it. They need to rise to to our standards....not the other way around. I'm not stopping the that level, nor should our society or culture.

It's like guest comes into your home and demands you get rid of some of your favorite foods they don't like, and the bed is to soft, so get me a new one, oh, and the women of the house needs to wait on me hand an foot too. Screw that.....go back to that crap hole you came from and leave us alone ! Why you wish to move here and recreate conditions like that shi....hole you came from, I have no idea why. Just stay home and make us both happy.

Last edited by jasper1372; 06-21-2016 at 11:15 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 11:06 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,629,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Only Muhammad represents the ideology of Islam, and he is the role model for people that follow this death cult.
Sina's Challenge

Islam has no place in a civilized society.
That is a bit extreme, isn't it?

holy book is just a book, words have no meaning if people don't give them meaning. it depends on how these Muslims interpret their holy book. Don't you think?

Old 06-21-2016, 11:12 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,551,747 times
Quote:
Now why don't you answer the question? Can't, can you? Because you don't care about the high incidents of rape in this country. You don't care until it's a muslim that does it.
It is sometimes hard to take liberals seriously.

It is definitely hard to take a person who doesn't know the difference between incidents and incidence seriously. This isn't a typo, the same error appears in multiple posts. Incidence would be correct within your sentence, not incidents.

You may not realize this, but the person you are replying to isn't white.

Your question also has no bearing on the particular whys and wherefores of the case in Idaho.

You just don't like the story at all because it interrupts you're preferred narrative.

Old 06-21-2016, 11:12 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
That is a bit extreme, isn't it?

holy book is just a book, words have no meaning if people don't give them meaning. it depends on how these Muslims interpret their holy book. Don't you think?
True

But you can't interpret rapes, slavery, murder, torture done by Muhammad in any nicer way.

Old 06-21-2016, 11:16 AM

Quote:
you people

Anyone who disagrees with you.

Sad. SMH.

Old 06-21-2016, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
OK I'll ask a 3rd time for the lib slammers to address this post.

Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry
So now we are going to take isolated cases and use them to taunt the libs and make blanket statements of all Muslim immigrants? Child please. How about I find 100 stories about accidental shootings in the home by children to make a blanket statement of all gun owners?? Oh right, you won't let me do that because you point out (correctly) that they are very infrequent and not the norm. Using this story to show that all Muslims here are evil is just as stupid as using home tragedies to say all gun owners are irresponsible idiots.
U.S. Citizens have a constitutional right to bear arms. Citizens of other countries don't have a constitutional right to settle in the United States.

Old 06-21-2016, 11:29 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,569,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
It is sometimes hard to take liberals seriously.

It is definitely hard to take a person who doesn't know the difference between incidents and incidence seriously. This isn't a typo, the same error appears in multiple posts. Incidence would be correct within your sentence, not incidents.

You may not realize this, but the person you are replying to isn't white.

Your question also has no bearing on the particular whys and wherefores of the case in Idaho.

You just don't like the story at all because it interrupts you're preferred narrative.
What a perfectly worthless post.

Old 06-21-2016, 11:38 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,597,807 times
This is what Obama and Hillary want for your country.
To force you to pay for the housing and subsidy of this filth.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho

Old 06-21-2016, 11:40 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,889,745 times
Default PC to the dark end!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
This is what Obama and Hillary want for your country.
To force you to pay for the housing and subsidy of this filth.

Report: Three Syrian “Refugees” Rape Little Girl at Knifepoint in Idaho
This is what PC brings and no control of who comes in this country.

Old 06-21-2016, 11:46 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,597,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
This is what PC brings and no control of who comes in this country.
and they lie.
UPDATED: Story of Syrian refugees raping Idaho girl is wrong, prosecutor says | Idaho Statesman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies