Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2016, 05:46 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,438,007 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I do hold news crews responsible for being uncaring, irresponsible jerks for intruding on people's grief. Shame, shame on the reporters...not the mother. News reporters are worse than vultures, in my opinion.
Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
The news reporter was doing her job
What job is that?

The son had been shot a day earlier.

What were the reporters doing out there the next day?

What "news" was there for them to cover?

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
It's been determined that Obama and the media made her do it. Good stuff!
Obama and the media have been exploiting racial division for years.

Don't act so surprised by the results of that.

Old 07-03-2016, 12:22 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Well said.

What job is that?

The job her employer (boss) told her to do? To cover a story. Like a reporter/journalist does. It's really simple. My 2 year old cousin understands that.

Quote:
The son had been shot a day earlier.

What were the reporters doing out there the next day?

What "news" was there for them to cover?
Do you not know how the media works? It's common for the media to cover a story, such as a murder, after it happens. Like what the hades....??

Quote:
Obama and the media have been exploiting racial division for years.

Don't act so surprised by the results of that.
And here we go. A woman calls a reporter doing her job a f'n n-word, and it's Obama's fault.

And without missing a beat, the usual deflectors bring Obama into this. I'm guessing it's Obama's fault her son got gunned down by the police.

Old 07-03-2016, 12:42 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
OK, your falsely played race card statements sour the cake.
Point out where you make it about ALL of those with defective hearts and not just whites.....
You can't, next.......
I'm willing to give you one more chance since you seemingly failed to substantiate your claim...

Old 07-03-2016, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Okay. Just don't complain when white folks refer to some black man as a thug. They're just grouping the guy into the group they feel he belongs....with the rest of the black thugs that do the same.
If someone is a thug they're a thug. If you try to classify black men as thugs who are not, I'm going to call out your prejudice. I don't "complain" about white supremacy I confront white supremacy.. That's what I do...

Old 07-03-2016, 02:26 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
If someone is a thug they're a thug. If you try to classify black men as thugs who are not, I'm going to call out your prejudice. I don't "complain" about white supremacy I confront white supremacy.. That's what I do...
This is rich, since between the two of us, I'm not the one who has a posting history that makes me sound like an angry racist.

Old 07-03-2016, 03:09 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,057,090 times
Personally, I wouldn't go around calling blacks the n-word, but, if she wants to use it, I see no problem with it.

Despite the nonsensical PC culture that we are constantly exposed to everyday, she has the right to say anything to anyone she wants.

This is especially true for a bloodsucking reporter.

Old 07-03-2016, 03:36 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
Personally, I wouldn't go around calling blacks the n-word, but, if she wants to use it, I see no problem with it.

Despite the nonsensical PC culture that we are constantly exposed to everyday, she has the right to say anything to anyone she wants.
FYI, no one cares if a non-black person sees no problem with it, that's to be expected from someone whom the slur isn't even directed towards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akonyo View Post
This is especially true for a bloodsucking reporter.
Right, this reporter, who was doing her job, the assignment given to her by her employer, deserved to be called the n-word, despite having zero to do with the woman's son's death.

Critical thinking courses should be mandatory in high school curriculum.

Old 07-03-2016, 04:30 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,057,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
FYI, no one cares if a non-black person sees no problem with it, that's to be expected from someone whom the slur isn't even directed towards.
I'm short and Jewish. Feel free to use derogatory language towards me. It's your right.

Quote:
Right, this reporter, who was doing her job, the assignment given to her by her employer, deserved to be called the n-word, despite having zero to do with the woman's son's death.
The media is composed of bloodsucking vultures that only "report" news that they create. Worse than politicians. Even worse than lawyers. A big thumbs up from me on anyone that hurts their feelings.

Quote:
Critical thinking courses should be mandatory in high school curriculum.
I agree. It should be.

Old 07-03-2016, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
This is rich, since between the two of us, I'm not the one who has a posting history that makes me sound like an angry racist.
You turn a blind eye to racism and you seem to by against most common sense opinions on race... The subject of your replies tells all... Regardless of what some people say I sound like, both my enemies and friends understand what I stand for and it's not for any type of racism. And I'll leave it at that...

Old 07-03-2016, 05:38 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Short answer, yes! Long answer, yell YES!

If you use a racial slur against black folk I'm going to group you into where you belong... With the rest of the white supremacists that do the same...
Then please have a talk with the young Black dudes AND especially the Black rappers who use "N words"; both ending in A as well as ER against other Black people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies