Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2016, 01:22 PM

1,147 posts, read 1,900,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Have someone read this to you. Not that you care about the truth OR the actual meaning of conservative.

https://mic.com/articles/7730/ron-pa...udy#.O0EOzDHvQ
By this study he is the most conservative. Lets take that a given for now.

Are you proposing that if someone is to the left, to any degree, of the person considered the most to the right that person by definition is considered not conservative?

By that thinking there is only one liberal and one conservative in congress.............and the rest are what?

26,694 posts, read 14,582,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
i guess the question is this. if this guy in the car was 'armed and dangerous' why was the cop standing at the guy's window?

they could have called for backups and stood far from the car until the guy got out of the car, hands in the air, waiting for arrest....its not rocket science.
Of course. What a wasted talent you have!

37,949 posts, read 17,885,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Just because a person has not registered their gun in one county, does not mean the gun is not registered.

Is that a factual statement?

There is nothing incoherent in that question. It's a basic statement with no built in biases.

Continue to refuse to answer though.
Now you're making sense. Registered gun. I don't see the need to register them. Does that answer your question?

Your post made absolutely no sense whatsoever to my post that you quoted. You were just playing childish games and trying for a caught you moment. You failed miserably.

Old 07-09-2016, 01:26 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,476,772 times
Quote:
I said they weren't conservative. Although one can have doubts and I don't blame them, it is always about the article. You can have a sleazy site or person make a solid truthful article at times.

Based on the article, if true, Castile screwed up.
However I'll wait for the final report. Read it and make my own final conclusions.
Well, Ron Paul said it was true.

Old 07-09-2016, 01:26 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,714,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Of course. What a wasted talent you have!
huh?

the only reason the guy was shot was the guy was at the perp's window. you don't rush up to the window of an armed and allegedly dangerous person, there's ways to apprehend him without having to use deadly force.

Old 07-09-2016, 01:27 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,903,189 times
I can see the headlines now...

"BLM Goes Crazy Town From Lies Told From Within: Innocent Live Lost In Dallas."

" "Saint" Victim Actually Armed Robber Days Earlier"

Is this story a broken record of everything before or what? Black man gets shot, crazy town, investigations, black man actually involved in vicious crime but moments before the pew pew pew.

Oh oh, the best part; don't be mid-drinking when you read this...

Somehow BLM wants "respect". BWAAAAHAHAHA!!! Uh-ha, ok

Old 07-09-2016, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOC View Post
By this study he is the most conservative. Lets take that a given for now.

Are you proposing that if someone is to the left, to any degree, of the person considered the most to the right that person by definition is considered not conservative?
Why in the world would think something as silly as that is what I was proposing? rhetorical You're just making things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOC View Post
By that thinking there is only one liberal and one conservative in congress.............and the rest are what?
Your thought process is horrific.
Again a site that calls themselves conservatives and writes articles against the most conservative persons policies in Congress means..... guess go ahead and guess. Have someone help you.

hint someone who calls themselves a vegan and eats meat twice a week isn't a vegan
Actions and reasons matter

Old 07-09-2016, 01:29 PM

1,147 posts, read 1,900,063 times
Quote:
I said they weren't conservative. Although one can have doubts and I don't blame them, it is always about the article. You can have a sleazy site or person make a solid truthful article at times.

Based on the article, if true, Castile screwed up.
However I'll wait for the final report. Read it and make my own final conclusions.

If you want to see his real rap sheet here it is.

It's all minor traffic stuff. Raises question over whether police in Minnesota are targeting the black community to raise revenue.

Old 07-09-2016, 01:30 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,642,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Their actions and words define them. Hence my point. This information can't be substantiated because it's conservative propaganda... You're not fooling anyone with these little word games you're playing Phyxius..
You have AZZ in your username. Does that mean you're an ass?

Notice my comment about the case has little to do with the link. I gather several sources yesterday stating that the vehicle was approach by two officers. You aren't approach by two officers over no tail light. I want to know what happened before the shooting, before the beginning of the film.

Old 07-09-2016, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
I can see the headlines now...

"BLM Goes Crazy Town From Lies Told From Within: Innocent Live Lost In Dallas."

" "Saint" Victim Actually Armed Robber Days Earlier"

Is this story a broken record of everything before or what? Black man gets shot, crazy town, investigations, black man actually involved in vicious crime but moments before the pew pew pew.

Oh oh, the best part; don't be mid-drinking when you read this...

Somehow BLM wants "respect". BWAAAAHAHAHA!!! Uh-ha, ok
here's what you miss. Everyone is entitled to due process. Because someone has a record it is not open season. Not claiming this cop shot him for no good reason. Should a cop use more caution in a situation where he KNOWS the suspect is a violent criminal, of course.

I'll wait for the final report.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.