Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2016, 05:58 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,158,423 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Obama is a huge part of the problem when he could be part of the solution. But our racist in chief wants change. He does not want to solve the race issues.

He's still trying to figure out why his BLM buddies shot some cops. And he will never accept the truth.
I believe he is too busy trying to see if he can declare martial law and extend his Presidency/dictatorship!

Old 07-17-2016, 06:06 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I retired from the Army in 2009, I know exactly what you speak of and I am 100% sure on a more personal basis I know more than you....so take your crap and go away....

The shooter in dallas also said he want's to kill white people, preferably cops....

Yes, there is an issue but has nothing to do with the military, not in this instance anyway....nor the dallas shooting. Unless you are saying that San bernardino and the Florida shooting were also military related.
The friends of the Dallas shooter from his military days have said that he had mental issues that the government did not follow up on. I think they know more than you and I am more aware of these problems that you suspect.

Old 07-17-2016, 06:07 PM

416 posts, read 260,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Obama is a huge part of the problem when he could be part of the solution. But our racist in chief wants change. He does not want to solve the race issues.

He's still trying to figure out why his BLM buddies shot some cops. And he will never accept the truth.
What BLM buddies? Names please. Seems most of the hostilities of late have come since Trump started his campaign of minority bashing. Probably just sick of his BS eh?

Old 07-17-2016, 06:09 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,277,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
His life mattered.

My family in BR is grieving today.
So sorry to hear that Ginnie - his life DID matter to many of us.

Rest in Peace to my former partner and one of the best cops I've ever known... His name was Montrell Jackson! His call number was 3519! And he was a black life that apparently didn't matter to the one that took it!

Old 07-17-2016, 06:15 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,293,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post

Violence is not THE answer (its a answer), but at what point do you stand up so that your people dont become the Native Americans...EXTINCT?

Yup

Old 07-17-2016, 06:18 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,909,844 times
Who here thinks this will be the last assassination of cops for this summer and fall?? Any one? Any one??

Actually, I am amazed whenever a day goes by and there is NOT another Dallas or Baton Rouge (or NYC).
The flames have been fanned, the war has started, there is no point in talking, talking, talking. This is just the beginning of a very, very ugly time. And it will get exponentially worse.

Nothing happens in a vacuum, and when people decided en masse to shut off their brains and hearts (over the last thirty years), well, this is the result.

The truly amazing thing is that so many on the left are just totally, completely LOCKED IN. Events could get 1000 times worse then they are, and it wouldn't change their perceptions or positions even one iota. In fact, it just makes them dig in even deeper. I guess the word for it is "hidebound".

Short of divine intervention (which does happen), they are never, ever going to change.

Old 07-17-2016, 06:18 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,293,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post

"I am NOT affiliated with Anyone!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEIg4jc6Bqc
Judgement has come.

Old 07-17-2016, 06:19 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,221,262 times
So what has Hillary said about this tragedy?

I must have missed her concerns.

Old 07-17-2016, 06:23 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,277,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
They're saying shooter is:

Gavin Eugene Long.
Black male.
Former Marine.
Was a Deans List student at University of Alabama (wow...yeah...white privilege held him down so much).
Doesn't all that sound nice. Deans List! Former Marine and decorated. Such a sweetheart!
No way we could figure out what his 'motive' might be, no way at all. Such a mystery.

Here's what they are :NOT saying about Gavin Long:

Baton Rouge Shooter Gavin Eugene Long Was Nation Of Islam Member, Railed Against ‘Crackers’ On YouTube Channel |Daily Caller
Videos on Long’s account show that he was a former Nation of Islam member. He also ranted against “crackers” and made references to Alton Sterling, the black man killed by police in Baton Rouge on July 5.

He posted about several of the same deaths that BLM 'protests' about. He is into the Radical Black Liberation Theology (same as Reverend Wright) and very anti-White.

But ...... the Media might barely mention the Killer is Black, they won't mention his Radical past, his Radical Posts, the Nation of Islam or his support of the BLM causes.

Old 07-17-2016, 06:24 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,411,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
So what has Hillary said about this tragedy?

I must have missed her concerns.
She's busy celebrating. Stand by....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies