Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 09:46 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,605,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post
As I said, the conservative white male won't believe it either way so it's irrelevant. If they find the white they did it you'll still find a reason to convince yourself that she was at fault.
You're the one making the summary judgement based upon race.

I gave it 50/50 this is a hoax.

You state what a group of people will do regardless.

Hypocrisy much?

Old 07-23-2016, 09:49 AM

455 posts, read 283,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
OK - I'm a Democratic female, who questions the story because of all the false claims just this last year alone. If it did happen - my sympathies are with her and I hope they catch the dirtbag because what he did was vile - but many of us do question because of the ulterior motives of many.
Which is fair. But conservative white males do not and will not believe that she didn't do it. Again, even if there is proof, they will still talk themselves into blaming her.

Similar situation to the white cop who was fired for threatening a 5 year old black kid.

The black woman said bad things about cops, which gave the conservative white male an out to defend a white cop threatening a 5 year old black child, telling the black mom to hold onto her kid because tonight would be the last night. A white male cop said that and was terminated, yet conservative white males defended the white cop.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:49 AM

11,774 posts, read 5,787,833 times
Exactly - even though I am a white female and not conservative who questions the story - they are hell bent on everyone on here disagreeing being a white conservative male. If your name reflects your ethnicity - you don't fall into his category either but they just can't comprehend somethings.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Which is fair. But conservative white males do not and will not believe that she didn't do it. Again, even if there is proof, they will still talk themselves into blaming her.

Similar situation to the white cop who was fired for threatening a 5 year old black kid.

The black woman said bad things about cops, which gave the conservative white male an out to defend a white cop threatening a 5 year old black child, telling the black mom to hold onto her kid because tonight would be the last night. A white male cop said that and was terminated, yet conservative white males defended the white cop.

I don't know the story so provide a link if you have one. From just your description - I took his comment to mean holding onto her child would be her last night doing so as Child Services would be called. Here again - you fault posters from not believing all these things but you all are the 1st to believe these media stories - left leaning without questioning the real story and if that's the way it really went down..

Old 07-23-2016, 09:59 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
As the investigation into a hate crime escalates, Ms. Russell had traces of black paint under her right index fingernail.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:05 AM

Quote:
I don't know the story so provide a link if you have one. From just your description - I took his comment to mean holding onto her child would be her last night doing so as Child Services would be called. Here again - you fault posters from not believing all these things but you all are the 1st to believe these media stories - left leaning without questioning the real story and if that's the way it really went down..

White Kansas Cop Threatens Little Black Girl on Facebook, Loses Job

White conservative males defended this white cop.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:06 AM

I was telling my DH and son about this - they both laughed and said guys don't spray paint cars - that's a woman thing - and after thinking about it and seeing cases on Judge Judy in the past - they're right - it's always been a woman that's spray painted a car - usually the guy's because the guy was cheating on her or she sprayed of the car of the girl he was cheating with.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:13 AM

Quote:
I was telling my DH and son about this - they both laughed and said guys don't spray paint cars - that's a woman thing - and after thinking about it and seeing cases on Judge Judy in the past - they're right - it's always been a woman that's spray painted a car - usually the guy's because the guy was cheating on her or she sprayed of the car of the girl he was cheating with.
bentbow didnt cite anything. thats his nature to assume its a hoax.

i see you skipped over my link with the white cop threatening the 5 year old black kid with link provided.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:15 AM

Quote:
White Kansas Cop Threatens Little Black Girl on Facebook, Loses Job

White conservative males defended this white cop.

Well - what the cop did was wrong - but the story is full of holes. They supposedly don't know each other but he starts to harass her for no reason - there's more too it. I'm not condoning his actions but I did not take what he said as a threat against her life.

Old 07-23-2016, 10:17 AM

Quote:
bentbow didnt cite anything. thats his nature to assume its a hoax.

i see you skipped over my link with the white cop threatening the 5 year old black kid with link provided.

I'm sorry I'm slow at typing and not waiting for what could be hours for your response but was answering bent's post when you posted and I didn't see it until I went back to the thread - Chill - and who's assuming - ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies