Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 07:43 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,763,561 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
I'm white but liberal, definitely not a trumper. In reality, blacks should be able to basically have a blank check to release their justified anger and frustration. The deck has always been stacked against them in America, and these poor victims are frustrated and angry. They SHOULD have the right to ignore the law, and get their well-deserved revenge against white oppression. Due to decades of white oppression, it's time now for the tables to be turned. No LEO should arrest any person of color, regardless of offense. Any black person has the right, to say, do or think anything they feel is warranted to any white person-WITHOUT sanctions or repercussions-any white victims of these actions needs to refrain from anger, and instead look inward, at their own white privilege, and issue the appropriate long overdue apology for the past, and for their undeserved white privilege. I know my post may anger many, but your anger only proves that white racism and privilege is alive and well in today's America. Sorry white folks, but suck it up buttercups, check your privilege and embrace diversity and fairness!!

Well done, and not far beyond actual white left/BLM rhetoric.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:08 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
I'm white but liberal, definitely not a trumper. In reality, blacks should be able to basically have a blank check to release their justified anger and frustration. The deck has always been stacked against them in America, and these poor victims are frustrated and angry. They SHOULD have the right to ignore the law, and get their well-deserved revenge against white oppression. Due to decades of white oppression, it's time now for the tables to be turned. No LEO should arrest any person of color, regardless of offense. Any black person has the right, to say, do or think anything they feel is warranted to any white person-WITHOUT sanctions or repercussions-any white victims of these actions needs to refrain from anger, and instead look inward, at their own white privilege, and issue the appropriate long overdue apology for the past, and for their undeserved white privilege. I know my post may anger many, but your anger only proves that white racism and privilege is alive and well in today's America. Sorry white folks, but suck it up buttercups, check your privilege and embrace diversity and fairness!!
In reality your post is nuts.

Old 07-23-2016, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Actually 145% of police are totally honest and only -33% are dishonest.

You just misread your pecentages from your toilet paper after you wiped this morning.
Actually anyone in law enforcement who looks the other way is dishonest.

You just misspelled percentages and you didn't wipe this morning. But then again those with blinders on have a difficult time seeing and are used to being dirty.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:01 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:

So if a black person does anything to you, your family, your property, etc. remember not to call the police or press charges or anything because in your mind, they deserve a free pass regardless of offense.

I figured you were really really young and clicked on your profile to look at other posts but stopped when I saw by your photo you're old enough to know better.

I'm not angry, by the way, I just figure there were one too many dirt bike accidents up in the land of cheese.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:21 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,036,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Well done, and not far beyond actual white left/BLM rhetoric.

Thanks! So far you're the only one that realizes my post was 100% SARCASM!! I'm actually mocking my fellow lbs and the SJW over there! I'm liberal, but have my limitations!!

Old 07-23-2016, 09:26 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,743,789 times
Quote:
Thanks! So far you're the only one that realizes my post was 100% SARCASM!! I'm actually mocking my fellow lbs and the SJW over there! I'm liberal, but have my limitations!!
It would help if you tagged the post sarcasm....the internet does not do sarcasm well as you should know. Plus you have a posting history as a lefty.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:
lol You sure suckered me.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:37 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,036,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
It would help if you tagged the post sarcasm....the internet does not do sarcasm well as you should know. Plus you have a posting history as a lefty.
1000 pardons TDE caught it right away I thought some of the brilliant political experts here would've detected my sarcasm- Cmon man, do you REALLY think any white person would be THAT far gone and really think that way??? I'm a lefty, to be sure, but as I stated before, I'm not THAT far gone!! I was mocking the American SJW, and with good reason. They make us libs look really bad!

Old 07-23-2016, 09:50 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,743,789 times
Quote:
1000 pardons TDE caught it right away I thought some of the brilliant political experts here would've detected my sarcasm- Cmon man, do you REALLY think any white person would be THAT far gone and really think that way??? I'm a lefty, to be sure, but as I stated before, I'm not THAT far gone!! I was mocking the American SJW, and with good reason. They make us libs look really bad!
Nothing the left does would surprise me. I've seen posts like yours here in the past....so, sad to say, it was not beyond belief for me.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:51 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
I should have kept going and looked at your posts because I kept thinking, 'Wait, hasn't he mocked SJW's before himself?'

But honestly, yes, I can see someone saying what you posted. When women are raped by Muslims and apologize to THEM, I can believe anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies