Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 03:59 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
So, there was no conflict with native populations in the Americas? Hate to inform you that the Native populations in the Americas were as human as the rest of the world. They engaged in war, terror, slavery, and all the other unsavoury things that humans do.

There was no Kumbaya in the Americas as some Liberals would like to believe, unless you think the Aztecs, Mayans, Comanches and others were just peacefully living with other tribes.
That's not the history that Liberals want you to know about. They want you to know that we stole this country, but they fail to tell you that we just stole it from other people who'd stolen it to begin with....

That doesn't fit their narrative that whites are always the bad guy though.

Old 08-24-2016, 04:13 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, it isn't only some conservative Whites who want that America back. There are some non-Blacks who who want it too. There are those who want to see Blacks excluded.

In general, I do understand that sharing power is something that scares some people. Truth is, people like me are going to do what we can to keep what we've got. I have a piece of the American pie, and I'm not giving it up. People in my grandparents generation fought for those like my father and myself to have a better life. Why should I give that up?
We'll always have Uncle Tom blacks. Many blacks were actually sad that the South lost.

I marginalize them at every turn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Again the problem is the government policy is to allow 1.5 million non white/non western immigrants in every year, then seed them in every white area. Liberals seek out every white area in the country and place nonwhites in the area. This is forced integration and forced colonization. We are seeing every white majority area that isn't upper class exclusive in price being flooded with non whites. That's extreme anti-white racism. At least when whites engaged in colonization they did it before the 1940's when the whole world operated under the right of conquest, were moving into mostly undeveloped areas
, and the natives had the right of resistance. The West is being not just multi colonized but invaded and conquered and directed from within.

I don't get why American blacks are so enamored with all this non-white and non-American black diversity. Hispanics and Asians don't really like blacks, less than whites do. Actually I do get it. Most blacks are for anything that's bad for whites and America even if it's bad for blacks too. It's cutting off your nose to spite your face.
Why do you think blacks care about how Asians and Hispanics feel? Who gives a damn? We aren't looking for their friendship.

African Americans have no allies. We never did, so declaring that Asians and Hispanics don't like us is meaningless. That's not our problem. It's THEIR problem.

BTW...how do you know this so intimately? Why are Asians and Hispanics so comfortable telling YOU about their dislike for blacks?

Yeah...uh huh.

Old 08-24-2016, 04:28 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why do you think blacks care about how Asians and Hispanics feel? Who gives a damn? We aren't looking for their friendship.

African Americans have no allies. We never did, so declaring that Asians and Hispanics don't like us is meaningless. That's not our problem. It's THEIR problem.

BTW...how do you know this so intimately? Why are Asians and Hispanics so comfortable telling YOU about their dislike for blacks?

Yeah...uh huh.
You missed his point entirely. His point was, why do African Americans support liberals who support policies that would bring more Asians and Hispanics in to the country...?

If we buy his premise that Asians and Hispanics don't like black people ( which I'm not sure I do buy it )... than it wouldn't make sense for black people to support policies that would allow more people who hate them to immigrate here.

Old 08-24-2016, 04:49 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
You missed his point entirely. His point was, why do African Americans support liberals who support policies that would bring more Asians and Hispanics in to the country...?

If we buy his premise that Asians and Hispanics don't like black people ( which I'm not sure I do buy it )... than it wouldn't make sense for black people to support policies that would allow more people who hate them to immigrate here.
I really have to ask what does this even mean

hispanic and asians don't like blacks. I don't even think I understand "white don't like blacks"

I don't know anybody in real life really care about the topic of "race"..

Do people honestly believe asian, hispanic, and white people wake up one morning and decided to make black lives miserable?

Most people just want to make some money, raise their families. No one and I repeat, NO ONE is interested in a race war.

Which is why I fully support voluntarily segregate. But voluntarily has to be the key word here.

I recommend the book Equality, citizenship, and segregation, by Merry, M.

The author argues that ues that most voluntary separation experiments in education are not driven by a sense of racial, cultural or religious superiority. Rather, they are driven among other things by a desire for quality education, not to mention community membership and self respect.

Forced diversity and forced segregation never worked and they all backfire. But voluntarily segregation driven by free market might be a magic solution.

People live under the condition of forced diversity need to find a scapegoat. It used to be Italian, Irish, Jews, now, it is Hispanic, and Asians. It is always the newcomers' fault. So yes, feel free to live with your own kind. Everybody happy.

Old 08-24-2016, 04:56 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,912,447 times
We already do that to a certain extent

Old 08-24-2016, 05:12 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,938,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
The Beave was a racist?
Yes, he was wjite.

Old 08-24-2016, 05:12 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
You do understand that the slaves didn't know which country they came from? Most of them still don't. They didn't speak the language. The slave owners didn't even know where these people came from. They bought them at auction.

Chew on that for a minute.
Many white American ancestory goes so far back they don't know what European countries they first came from British Isles, Germany, Netherlands, France often a combination. Would it really matter if a few million were arranged to returned to the one nation or the other. They're all ancestrally very close and from the same geographic area whether western European or western African.

My ancestry is so ancient in America that there are no records remaining or a way to trace to the origin. Turns out it is primarily British and Irish as expected but not exactly what expected, with more Scandinavian and less German and even more Western European than suspected.

Old 08-24-2016, 05:49 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,927,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Many white American ancestory goes so far back they don't know what European countries they first came from British Isles, Germany, Netherlands, France often a combination. Would it really matter if a few million were arranged to returned to the one nation or the other. They're all ancestrally very close and from the same geographic area whether western European or western African.

My ancestry is so ancient in America that there are no records remaining or a way to trace to the origin. Turns out it is primarily British and Irish as expected but not exactly what expected, with more Scandinavian and less German and even more Western European than suspected.
Maybe someone should ask the folks from the British Isles, Germany, Netherlands, & France, et al if they'd like American white nationalists, racial 'realists' & supremacists to emigrate to their Countries?

After all, most Americans are embarrassed by them & they're such a small % of Americans anyhow.

I bet no one would even realize they're gone!

Old 08-24-2016, 06:05 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Maybe someone should ask the folks from the British Isles, Germany, Netherlands, & France, et al if they'd like American white nationalists, racial 'realists' & supremacists to emigrate to their Countries?

After all, most Americans are embarrassed by them & they're such a small % of Americans anyhow.

I bet no one would even realize they're gone!
Do you think Western Europe would rather have our blacks, Hispanics and muslims? Do you really? W. Europe is relearning what was learned 400-500 years ago in the Americas with multi-ethnic and racial with all the migration.

You're might be right there is a small percentage of white supremacy but very wrong about there being a small percentage of supremacist in America, we have plenty of Asian, black, Hispanic and Jewish supremacy. The difference is the former is shamed and the latter is praised.

Old 08-24-2016, 06:07 PM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
That's not the history that Liberals want you to know about. They want you to know that we stole this country, but they fail to tell you that we just stole it from other people who'd stolen it to begin with....

That doesn't fit their narrative that whites are always the bad guy though.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies