Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2016, 10:35 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
White denial is preventing peace and harmony from being achieved. And while you're on statistics...

Try bringing up the percentage of crimes committed by whites that involve drugs, rape, molestation, pedophilia, bestiality, and mass shooting sprees.
OK I did, now what?

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/...ild-molesters/

Old 09-15-2016, 10:36 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
White denial is preventing peace and harmony from being achieved. And while you're on statistics...

Try bringing up the percentage of crimes committed by whites that involve drugs, rape, molestation, pedophilia, bestiality, and mass shooting sprees.

Demonize and deflect. You got a solution?

Old 09-15-2016, 11:51 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:

It isn't white denial that's the problem, it's some black people's false perception of reality. African Americans want problem A solved, and problem B solved, but you can't fix a problem that doesn't exist. When a problem exists only as a perception in the mind, but not in reality, it cannot be solved with a real world solution.

Let me give you a prime example.... Disproportionate imprisonment of black people. Groups like Black Lives Matter point to that statistic and claim racism, but what they don't ever acknowledge is the simple fact that black people commit crimes at higher rates than whites, and THAT'S why there are more black people in prison, not because of racism. We can't eliminate racism where it doesn't exist in the first place.

So how are we supposed to solve this problem when you are unable or unwilling to acknowledge the real reason for it?

Last edited by WhipperSnapper 88; 09-16-2016 at 12:01 AM..

Old 09-16-2016, 09:20 AM

1,544 posts, read 925,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
You didn't look up statistics. You just found a blog you thought would work in your favor. Do not try to pull the wool over my eyes as you and your ilk have been doing for centuries. You've pretty much written yourself off as a bigot; therefore, I shall treat you as such.

Old 09-16-2016, 09:24 AM

Quote:
You didn't look up statistics. You just found a blog you thought would work in your favor. Do not try to pull the wool over my eyes as you and your ilk have been doing for centuries. You've pretty much written yourself off as a bigot; therefore, I shall treat you as such.

What does that have to do with, Tommy Sotomayor's Point of View???

Deny - Demonize - Deflect. Is that all ya got?

Old 09-16-2016, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
It isn't white denial that's the problem, it's some black people's false perception of reality. African Americans want problem A solved, and problem B solved, but you can't fix a problem that doesn't exist. When a problem exists only as a perception in the mind, but not in reality, it cannot be solved with a real world solution.

Let me give you a prime example.... Disproportionate imprisonment of black people. Groups like Black Lives Matter point to that statistic and claim racism, but what they don't ever acknowledge is the simple fact that black people commit crimes at higher rates than whites, and THAT'S why there are more black people in prison, not because of racism. We can't eliminate racism where it doesn't exist in the first place.

So how are we supposed to solve this problem when you are unable or unwilling to acknowledge the real reason for it?
I should be asking you that. You make it seem as though we (Black people) are thick headed. We often have to tread lightly around whites because of a stigma they've left behind. What are you doing to lift that stigma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Demonize and deflect. You got a solution?
Most whites have been demonizing Black people for centuries and deflecting the blame for it. You want a solution? Then figure it out yourself. I don't trust you as far as I can toss you. For all I know, you may have ulterior motives (and I'm certain you do).

Old 09-16-2016, 09:47 AM

Quote:
What does that have to do with, Tommy Sotomayor's Point of View???

Oy vey...

You and that Uncle Ruckus Tommy think the same way; you're more covert with your rhetoric and he's more blatant. He only figures he can get away with espousing such hatred because he's a low-class, two-bit YouTube hustler who thinks he's some famous radio host. That, and the fact that he's a (self-hating) black male. So don't talk to me about denial and deflection; you and Tommy do that quite well.

Old 09-16-2016, 10:06 AM

4,686 posts, read 6,140,925 times
Quote:
I liked it because he stood up and told the truth, no matter how hard it hurt those he fingered as the problem.

White Americans, cannot fix a inherent problem with black Americans.
Black people make up 13% of the American population.
Black people commit 52% of all murders in America
Black people commit 69% of all violent crime in America.
Again, 13% of the population, is 52% of the problem, keeping us from peace and harmony.

Cut the crap already, its maybe 1 or 2% of the entire black people that commit all these crimes and the same can be said for whites, in that out of the 60-65% of whites, its probably less that 3-4% commits violent crimes as well.

If you go to a low income or even middle black neighborhood, you will see 85-90% are good hard working folks that wants a good quality of life too and its the less that 5-10% are the trouble makers.

I lived in a gang infested neighborhood with 250 homes and it was about 10-12 homes where all those gangs came from, so my so called worse neighborhood in the area, was the result of 5% trouble makers and everyone else were working class people that wanted a peaceful neighborhood. It was amazing the amount of trouble what 12-13 gang members. ages 16-19 caused in 2-yrs until most were locked up.

Old 09-16-2016, 10:16 AM

Quote:

Most whites have been demonizing Black people for centuries and deflecting the blame for it. You want a solution? Then figure it out yourself. I don't trust you as far as I can toss you. For all I know, you may have ulterior motives (and I'm certain you do).
Quote:
Oy vey...

You and that Uncle Ruckus Tommy think the same way; you're more covert with your rhetoric and he's more blatant. He only figures he can get away with espousing such hatred because he's a low-class, two-bit YouTube hustler who thinks he's some famous radio host. That, and the fact that he's a (self-hating) black male. So don't talk to me about denial and deflection; you and Tommy do that quite well.
Nice racist & personal attack, but what does that have to do with, Tommy Sotomayor's Point of View???

Old 09-16-2016, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAN View Post
Cut the crap already, its maybe 1 or 2% of the entire black people that commit all these crimes and the same can be said for whites, in that out of the 60-65% of whites, its probably less that 3-4% commits violent crimes as well.

If you go to a low income or even middle black neighborhood, you will see 85-90% are good hard working folks that wants a good quality of life too and its the less that 5-10% are the trouble makers.

I lived in a gang infested neighborhood with 250 homes and it was about 10-12 homes where all those gangs came from, so my so called worse neighborhood in the area, was the result of 5% trouble makers and everyone else were working class people that wanted a peaceful neighborhood. It was amazing the amount of trouble what 12-13 gang members. ages 16-19 caused in 2-yrs until most were locked up.

White Americans, cannot fix a inherent problem with black Americans.

Black people make up 13% of the American population.
Black people commit 52% of all murders in America
Black people commit 69% of all violent crime in America.
Again, a small percentage of just 13% of the population, is 69% of the problem, keeping us from peace and harmony.

This is on you to fix, or get caught up in the stereotype.
If I tell you how to fix it, I get called a racist.

They do not value life. You know who they are and the character they present.
13% of the population are black Americans. Black Americans commit 52% of all murders and 69% of all violent crimes.

Just 13% are Black Americans and then it is a smaller fraction within that 13% that actually are evil and have no value of life. Theirs, or anyone else. That is scary and the reason the Black American populations are targeted by law enforcement at a greater presents than lily white populations.

This isn't anything a white boy can fix, or attempt to fix without being called a racist. This is exclusively on the Black American communities, to right the ship toward peace and harmony.

Jesus needs to make a big comeback in Black American Communities, because the Muslim angle that has invaded it, has no respect for life, including there own.

Last edited by BentBow; 09-16-2016 at 10:31 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies