Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 03:26 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I don't care because of American history. Discrimination against Blacks has taken place from day one. How many people care why there are many Black criminals? Not many. What people care about is the results. That is what I care about. What happens to me.
You want to be judge based on your protected race and not as an individual. You're essentially a black activist.

You like affirmative action and forced integration. But you don't care that in any typical multicultural city around 90% of the crime is committed by blacks and Hispanics. So you want the white community to give up jobs and opportunity and have their crime increase by 90%, because it benefits you personally and your favored race.

You do not want to be judged and accepted on an individual basis or by merit.

Old 09-14-2016, 03:29 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
And most of the Blacks doing that are underclass hood rats. The difference is that I separate hood rats from Black people.
That's great. A suburban black person might feel a little uncomfortable driving out to rural areas. He mind find it, but it doesn't find him. White people don't know when section 8 housing get parachuted in, or when a few hood rats take the Blue line. Like some old time KKK boys dropped in next door? Maybe you could sort them out? Know any whities that came into your neighborhood at gun point? Oh that's right , just the cops, at the rate of 1/100, more than half of which were shot at first.

I can say with a straight face and without a doubt people are simply afraid of being beaten , robbed and killed by blacks , and that that is the primary bias against them. Its not just whites. Its everyone one else.

Quote:
Majority of murders in America, Black men are the victims, and Blacks are more likely to be victims of violent crime than anyone else. That isn't keeping us from peace and harmony because Blacks are the ones being affected by it the most. Black on Black murder isn't keeping from having peace and harmony. All it is really doing is driving the Black male life expectancy down. It affects mainly Blacks. There has never been a time when there was peace and harmony between Blacks and Whites in America.

The delusional is strong. You are just cool with this? I'm not cool home invasions and bullets flying at the play ground. When the races do mix then blacks are 20, 50 , 100 time more likely to criminalize other races. One reason why its more black on black crime is because everyone else is fleeing. If they decided to just hang around the interracial violence would go up.

Quote:
Those statistics, what do that have to do with me, or Tommy Sotomayor as Black men? I ask this people there are people who are looking for every excuse to say "I don't like Blacks". Before, no one needed excuses, you just said what you thought. I base what I feel about you based on encounters I've had with you in the past regarding race.

That is what is so tragic. Most people know there are lots of good black people. However they don't want to risk dying trying to find out who is who.

Old 09-14-2016, 03:30 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
He is saying, Black Americans are the race card, that they can no longer use, because of what they have allowed to grow within their own.

You will be singled out and killed if you speak out against the thug life.

Old 09-14-2016, 03:36 PM

20,724 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
I disagree. I believe the only reason you like him is because he does his dirty work for you. Says things about Blacks that other people would be afraid to say.

I'm not afraid to say it, and you were not too happy about it either.

Old 09-14-2016, 03:51 PM

5,658 posts, read 6,277,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Black people make up 13% of the American population.
Black people commit 52% of all murders in America
Black people commit 69% of all violent crime in America.
If this were Reddit a Mathbot might come along and compute the rates. I'll do it instead: by those numbers, black people commit murder at 7.25x the rate that everyone else does and violent crime at 14.90x the rate that everyone else does.

(13 people committing 52 murders vs. 87 people committing 48 murders = 4.00 vs. 0.55 = 7.25)
(13 people committing 69 violent crimes vs. 87 people committing 31 violent crimes = 5.31 vs. 0.36 = 14.90)

Old 09-14-2016, 04:34 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the searchers View Post
Tommy Sotomayor Point of View is a little Shocking
Only shocking to those in total denial.

Old 09-14-2016, 04:37 PM

3,451 posts, read 3,912,447 times
Tommy Satamayor use his entire platform to degrade black women while uplifting white women I don't take him serious at all. He is another Larry elder and sheriff Clarke. I'm surprised Fox News hasn't asked him to come on yet. He is always interviewing with Tomi Lahren. I'm waiting on him to accept Roland Martins interview. He shares the same views as most white conservatives on here so I'm not surprised most love what he said.

He hates black women but have kids by black women. Smh

Old 09-14-2016, 05:24 PM

2,837 posts, read 2,696,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Only shocking to those in total denial.
What I meant was I did not expect the bluntness and language from a person of the black race.

What he said after digesting his words was a fair evaluation of how one set of blacks are hurting the rest of the blacks.

Old 09-14-2016, 07:33 PM

1,544 posts, read 925,071 times
Nothing shocking about that Uncle Ruckus. He panders to a white supremacist audience.

Quote:
I have every right to be angry because Blacks have been treated badly throughout American history. Some people never change their attitudes. I get mad because it will affect my quality of life. At the end of the day, I look out for ME.
My sentiments exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staysean23 View Post
Tommy Satamayor use his entire platform to degrade black women while uplifting white women I don't take him serious at all. He is another Larry elder and sheriff Clarke. I'm surprised Fox News hasn't asked him to come on yet. He is always interviewing with Tomi Lahren. I'm waiting on him to accept Roland Martins interview. He shares the same views as most white conservatives on here so I'm not surprised most love what he said.

He hates black women but have kids by black women. Smh
Tommy will soon get his just deserts.

More of my two cents: I don't see how Tommy tells truth and logic to help Black people when he wants us destroyed. The guy has evil energy in his body.

Old 09-15-2016, 06:22 AM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedNewbie View Post
Nothing shocking about that Uncle Ruckus. He panders to a white supremacist audience.
I have listened to other videos of his. He has gone off on White people as well. What I see is this. I feel like he might be very resigned to his own pilght. I agree that Black on Black murder is harmful to Black people. I agree that hood rats are harmful to Black people. What I also find is an attitude of resignation. He has said "Blacks treat each other like crap, so Blacks should accept if anyone else mistreats them". I find that attitude of resignation scary. Comparing Blacks to rattlesnakes is scary. Rattlesnakes act on instinct. Humans can learn, can make choices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies