Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 02:17 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That is what happens when one does not value life. You made his point for him.
What point did I make regarding not valuing life?

Old 09-14-2016, 02:19 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
We can find plenty of White child rapists who got the book thrown at them. That is not the point. How much more likely is a Black criminal to have the book thrown at them vs a White criminal?
When 13% are committing 69% of all violent crime, of coarse more black Americans are going to fill the jails and prisons, even though they only make up 13% of the population.

First time in trouble, probation is always the go to punishment no matter what color your skin may be, unless it is a violent crime.

Old 09-14-2016, 02:23 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,898,761 times
Quote:
Well, I'm not him. I take things very personal because Blacks have always been hated and looked down on, going back to the founding of this country. It's personal to me because I'm the one who is affected. If I'm going to be in this society, then I better be treated just like anyone else. I don't care if "life isn't fair". My goal is to be treated no different than anyone and to not have to worry about things like discrimination and being perceived badly because of my race. I'm only responsible for myself.
Quote:
I don't care because of American history. Discrimination against Blacks has taken place from day one. How many people care why there are many Black criminals? Not many. What people care about is the results. That is what I care about. What happens to me.
Agree on all counts. This is all the more reason for you to agree with what Sotomayor is saying in the video, and to call out the negative elements in Black America for what they are. To force them to take responsibility for their own actions and not let them hide behind the excuses of discrimination or poverty when it's not warranted.

Old 09-14-2016, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
Agree on all counts. This is all the more reason for you to agree with what Sotomayor is saying in the video, and to call out the negative elements in Black America for what they are. To force them to take responsibility for their own actions and not let them hide behind the excuses of discrimination or poverty when it's not warranted.

They do not value life. They will kill him if he did that..

Old 09-14-2016, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Agree on all counts. This all the more reason for you to agree with what Sotomayor is saying in the video, and to call out the negative elements in Black America for what they are. To force them to take responsibility for their own actions and not let them hide behind the excuses of discrimination or poverty when it's not warranted.
There are more Blacks calling stuff out than you think. Hood rats don't listen, hood rats don't care. This is why many Blacks vote with their feet and leave the hood rats in the dust. You can't fix stupid.

And these negatives, I don't say they are in "Black America". They are among the underclass segment of the Black population.

This is my perspective. Tommy Sotomayor might be on to something. He might make some good points. However, I think he might be out of touch with certain things. He doesn't seem at all worried that he might be treated badly because of hood rats. I am.

Old 09-14-2016, 02:29 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Sure you did. You posted a link about some white child rapist and then proffered the baseless conclusion that if he were black he wouldn't have gotten off so easily, which of course is impossible to determine. I'm betting I can find many more links to other white child rapists that got the book thrown at them than you can find of ones who didn't...
Brock Turner's 6-month sentence in Stanford rape case sparks outrage - CNN.com

Football player gets 15 years for campus rape of unconscious woman | New York Post

It isn't hard to determine.

Old 09-14-2016, 02:31 PM

Quote:
They do not value life. They will kill him if he did that..
Tommy Sotomayor knows this. This is why he has high powered rifles in his home. I have watched some of his videos.

Old 09-14-2016, 02:35 PM

That is money, not skin color.....

Old 09-14-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Tommy Sotomayor knows this. This is why he has high powered rifles in his home. I have watched some of his videos.

And you know it too. That is why I can see you do not have a death wish, to speak up and get involve, like he has.

Old 09-14-2016, 02:41 PM

Quote:
And you know it too. That is why I can see you do not have a death wish, to speak up and get involve, like he has.
I'm a results oriented person. Getting killed is not the thing that worries me. I can get a gun. I don't have to go to certain places. The results oriented part is this. I expect people to change when called out. As shown with Tommy Sotomayor calling things out, with other Black youtubers calling out hood rats, hood rats will never listen. You got prisons full of people who embrace the hood rat life. The best I can do for myself is never associate with a hood rat and live my own life. What can a hood rat do to me if I'm not near any hood rats? There are certain places I don't go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies