Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 12:54 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,843,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That is why London has the problems and oppression of women the USA does not.
This can't be a serious post. No freaking way!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2016, 01:00 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,843,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Ah, yes. The Europeans have no history of "invading" other countries.

[now I'm laughing]
You live in the US, do you not? A former colony? Stolen land? Unless you're Native American, you're an invader, too. If I happily drive a car I believe is stolen, all while self-righteously criticizing the thieves, what does that make me?

Old 09-20-2016, 01:18 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,359,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Just saying that that is the only way a country anywhere can pacify a Muslim minority, not saying we should wage war on the Middle East. But if Israel wants peace they need to do to "Palestine" what the Russians did to Chechnya and what the Chinese are doing in western China with the Uighur population. The Chechens were as brutal as the Palestinians in their violent jihad and suicide bombings but enough Russian firepower, including razing Chechnya to the ground completely, did force them to concede defeat and now the Chechens live peacefully as good Russian citizens.

I disagree with Putin on Ukraine but he knows how to handle Muslim terrorism a lot better than Obama or Hillary.

Domestically we must make clear to the Muslims here that we are a Judeo-Christian nation, that we will NOT give in to their demands to have their holidays off from school, to have halal food in soup kitchens, to cater to Muslim cashiers who refuse to serve customers with alcohol and pork products or make other special accomodations for them... the more we do that, it makes us look weak and they will demand more and more. In the UK they demanded that KFC not have alcohol containing hand wipes because that offends Islam.
We have something called the 1st Amendment. It's in the Constitution. You may want to read up on it about freedom of religion. Have you forgotten about that in your hate-filled rhetoric and hostility?

Old 09-20-2016, 01:27 PM

134 posts, read 73,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
You live in the US, do you not? A former colony? Stolen land? Unless you're Native American, you're an invader, too. If I happily drive a car I believe is stolen, all while self-righteously criticizing the thieves, what does that make me?
Where are these "Native American" towns and cities that were stolen?

Old 09-20-2016, 01:32 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times
But, he does throw better than Obama.

Old 09-20-2016, 01:37 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,545,982 times
If muslims aren't required to assimilate, I'm not required to pay taxes to support them.

Old 09-20-2016, 01:41 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
So here is my take away...

London's Muslim Mayor made a trip to America to campaign for Hillary.

That right there ought to be enough for 75% of America to know that voting for Hillary is a very stupid idea.

Old 09-20-2016, 01:44 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
If muslims aren't required to assimilate, I'm not required to pay taxes to support them.
how about we do to them what they do to anyone that pops up in their world.

you don't have to convert/assimilate you just have to pay an extra tax for not doing it.

if a muslim comes to your house at night and says "give me your bed im tired and need a place to sleep" you have to give it to them.

if you are in some disagreement with a muslim you are considered guilty under the law. period.

we could just treat them the way they treat everyone else.

Old 09-20-2016, 04:50 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
So here is my take away...

London's Muslim Mayor made a trip to America to campaign for Hillary.

That right there ought to be enough for 75% of America to know that voting for Hillary is a very stupid idea.
Didn't Trump go to London in the middle of the Brexit vote, seems like he is the best recruiter Clinton could have asked for.

Old 09-20-2016, 05:07 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
This can't be a serious post. No freaking way!
You saying it is a false statement?
What evidence do you have, that renders it as not serious?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies