Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2016, 09:53 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,977,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Meaning of the Muhammad teaching was distorted by the narrow-minded understanding of the Islam followers. Under jihad Muhammad meant the fight against the bad attributes of each muslim which are making him infidel. These attributes are opposition to his spiritual assets and are "brake" to the development of their quality. Every faithful muslim must fight with his own infidel nature inside of his soul. He must eradicate his shortcomings from his soul and keep developing spiritually. Jihad is the inner (spiritual) fight against your own sinful nature, but never the outer (physical) violent fight with other people of another belief.

As of nowadays, all of the religions (Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism) are dwindled and degenerated by their followers, unfortunately. Moreover, the priests of all religion are sinful and ignorant themselves. They all lost the esoteric key to the spiritual revival of the humankind.

Some one thinks Islam is evil. But to be honest and objective, Christianity is the same thing. The vast majority of bloody wars on our planet were started (or instigated) by the so called christians (christian countries) who are "followers" of the religion of Love. Isn't a treason of the Jesus Christ teaching?
So, the the religion of Love is not better than the religion of Peace.

If we would take the labour to clean the initial spiritual teaching of Muhammad from the centuries-old stratums of the ignorant clerical interpretations and human misunderstandings, we would see that Muhammad is not evil at all. He is one of them who helped the mankind to evolve spiritually.
I am not a muslim, but I do think he is a real spiritual prophet, a great person and "salt of the earth".

The most evil thing on our earth is IGNORANCE of the people around the world. We should stop blaming Islam. We should blame the peolpe ignorance.
Not sure if I should ask this in the forum or whether I should send you a PM, musiqum ... but I have a question perhaps you can answer.

What does the word/principle of 'abrogation' mean to you and how do you see that it influences how the Q'uran and its supporting documents are read/interpreted by most muslims? And do you see that as the key difference between those who are radical and those who are not?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2016, 10:00 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,843,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyjobs View Post
Quran is most likely written by Muhammad himself.
And the New Testament written by Jesus himself?

Quote:
Why does it matter who wrote it?
It does matter. Authors could write the book by their own understanding of things. But not in the way as those things were meant by the Teacher.

Quote:
And I don't see a point on why you're defending Quran. So you're saying Quran and Islam are problems indeed because they have been interpreted horribly and Muslims literally take these word for word?
Quran and Islam are not problems. The huge problem is Ignorance of people.
Islamic terrorists are not muslims. They are just terrorists.
There are millions of muslims who are nice, peaceful religious people. And I personally know alot of them.

Old 09-18-2016, 10:03 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,843,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
Not sure if I should ask this in the forum or whether I should send you a PM, musiqum ... but I have a question perhaps you can answer.

What does the word/principle of 'abrogation' mean to you and how do you see that it influences how the Q'uran and its supporting documents are read/interpreted by most muslims? And do you see that as the key difference between those who are radical and those who are not?
It's 12.02 AM here in NYC and am going to bed right now.
I will try to answer your question tomorrow night.

Old 09-18-2016, 10:05 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,286,793 times
Time to put a non-progressive in the White House so they deal with grown ups.

Old 09-18-2016, 10:15 PM

105 posts, read 90,847 times
Quote:
And the New Testament written by Jesus himself?

It does matter. Authors could write the book by their own understanding of things. But not in the way as those things were meant by the Teacher.

Quran and Islam are not problems. The huge problem is Ignorance of people.
Islamic terrorists are not muslims. They are just terrorists.
There are millions of muslims who are nice, peaceful religious people. And I personally know alot of them.
What does New Testament have anything to do with this? It's written by Paul and other Christian students, right?
Anyway, there's debate even among Muslims on who wrote Quran.
Personally, I don't really care who wrote it.
Now if that's the case, then how do you even know Muhammad even existed? So Hadith is all fake, too?
So all Islamic sources are badly interpreted and wrong?
The fact is there are people who do phhuccekd up things based on Quran.

If you're convinced about this, then I suggest you go to Muslims about this and tell them Quran verse are translated and interpreted horribly wrong.

And I'm assuming you live in America or at least in the West.
Go live in any Muslim country and tell me if they are still peaceful religious people. I think you should read more about religious tolerance in Muslim countries.

Old 09-19-2016, 12:48 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,537,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I call them terrorists. To call them anything else legitimizes the organization.
terrorists... wait the US is funding them... thats a war crime.. OMG someone needs to let Obamah know...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ult...rorism/5434478

Old 09-19-2016, 05:07 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,245,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Let's start calling ISIS/ISIL DAESH - because it takes away their power.

I recently saw a news report where the Mayor of London referred to ISIS as DAESH and investigated what it means.

It's time that the western media started using this acronym to refer to the terrorist organization, however i'm sure that the left wing media doesn't want to hurt their feelings.

I will only refer to that terrorist organization as DAESH from now on.

Decoding Daesh: Why is the new name for ISIS so hard to understand?
Ah, legal verbage to create confusion and save face when Obama speaks of his success. 'Oh, no, not that AQ, the other AQ'.... " I never said ISIS has been subdued, I said ISIL was subdued'

"no connection to ISIS...whisper, whisper, shhh, there was a connection to ISIL, but don't say that'

Bottom line no connection to islam fundamentalists/radical islamic terrorists...bombs all over NJ connected to the one that went off in NYC and duh, 'we may never know the motive'....diblasio fears saying acts of terror as it might offend the mosque goers and be a recruiting tool for ISIS or its derivations.

Old 09-19-2016, 05:25 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,757,118 times
I tried posting what I prefer to call them but all that came up on the screen was a bunch of *****.

Old 09-19-2016, 07:50 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,287,522 times
Quote:
Did you ever count all the bloodshed in the world in the name of JC?
I suggest you stick to your specialty, Islam, or the fantasy version of it you have concocted in your head.

Old 09-19-2016, 08:04 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,287,522 times
Quote:
What does New Testament have anything to do with this? It's written by Paul and other Christian students, right?
Anyway, there's debate even among Muslims on who wrote Quran.
They can't even agree who compiled it. Shia's claim Imam Ali did it. Sunnis can't decide whether it was the first Caliph or the third Caliph, decades after Muhammad's death. With Facebook and Twitter and youtube we argue over who said what last week. I can only imagine the fraud that went into compiling the Koran.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies