Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 09:50 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,843,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyjobs View Post
A Jewish guy can get beat up in Marseille or Malmo simply for wearing kippah or other Jewish clothing. And you can also get spat on. Do you know that antisemitism became very high after massive immigration/migration in Sweden and France from Muslim countries? Oh jeez I wonder why. And keep in mind that France and Sweden are not even Muslim countries.
I wonder what will happen if someone wearing Jewish clothing walks around in Iran or Arabic countries.
Muslims hate Jew simply for being Jewish. Again, if you don't understand why, then just read Quran. Jews are apes and perverts according to Quran.
You're Jew and defending Islam? Wow, just wow.
I am a secular jew and never wore kippah. And I am not defending Islam, I'm just trying to be fair, honest and objective. Therefore, I abstract away from my national, cultural, political etc. preferences to find the real reason of a event or incident.
I am not happy about antisemitism in Sweden because of the muslim refugees. But, let's face it, their countries were ruined by the western bankers and globalists with the help of the US military forces. Who are those bankers by nationality? Mostly, they are jews. And those refugees know this very well. They know that christians and jews destroyed their countries through illegal wars and/or proxy civil wars. Hence, these muslims had to move out from their own homeland. So they have a good reason to hate jews in Sweden, France or Norway. Yes, Iam jew myself and I am really distressed of this situation.
But I am also anti-globalist, and this comes first. I am pro-humanity!! And this stands above all the national or religious preferences. Are the Rothschields jews? Or Soros? Well, I hate them too. They help evolving Antisemitism on the planet.
Hope you understand my position now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyjobs View Post
And why do you keeping talking about the past? Don't you think what matters is 2016?
OK, let's talk about 2016. Here is a "fresh" evil thing of the Christians made to muslim country :
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l-meeting.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2016, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
What IS true is that just about every terrorist is a Muslim TODAY (not 1000 years ago).
You are deeply biased and prejudiced. A muslim with a knife on a subway station is terrorist. Okey, I agree. But why are christians with their smart drones killing peaceful civilians not terrorists? It is happening today, in 2016!! Why it's OK to bomb a muslim country with some plausible pretext that stinks when all the world knows that's BS!!!
You can't see the christian terrorism at all. But istead, you are paying attention to the islam terrorism too much.
But tell me honestly, who created the muslim terrorism? Who is the father of Al-qaeda? Who were behind of Osama Bin Laden?

Old 09-20-2016, 12:56 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
You are deeply biased and prejudiced. A muslim with a knife on a subway station is terrorist. Okey, I agree. But why are christians with their smart drones killing peaceful civilians not terrorists? It is happening today, in 2016!! Why it's OK to bomb a muslim country with some plausible pretext that stinks when all the world knows that's BS!!!
You can't see the christian terrorism at all. But istead, you are paying attention to the islam terrorism too much.
But tell me honestly, who created the muslim terrorism? Who is the father of Al-qaeda? Who were behind of Osama Bin Laden?
Muslims are also bombing other countries without pretext e.g. Yemen.

Your analogies are wrong just as Muslim Jihad today is wrong. You can't logically support them.

Old 09-20-2016, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Your analogies are wrong just as Muslim Jihad today is wrong. You can't logically support them.
I support justice, equity and fairness. That's why, I am curious, why is muslims with machete terrorism, but christians bombing muslims is "democracy"? Because of double standards and hypocrisy?
Yes, Muslim Jihad today and muslim terrorism is wrong, and I already said in the post #2 of this thread what we should do with them. So, I am not supporting muslims who announced jihad.
But what's the real reason of the arising of muslim jihad today? Why was muslim terrorism appeared today? By what reason? Can you answer me straightly and honestly?
And by the way, not all muslims announced jihad and not all muslims condone with terrorism.

Old 09-20-2016, 07:34 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
I support justice, equity and fairness. That's why, I am curious, why is muslims with machete terrorism, but christians bombing muslims is "democracy"? Because of double standards and hypocrisy?
Yes, Muslim Jihad today and muslim terrorism is wrong, and I already said in the post #2 of this thread what we should do with them. So, I am not supporting muslims who announced jihad.
But what's the real reason of the arising of muslim jihad today? Why was muslim terrorism appeared today? By what reason? Can you answer me straightly and honestly?
And by the way, not all muslims announced jihad and not all muslims condone with terrorism.
Muslim Jihad hasn't arisen today. It's been going on for 1400 years.

The West in the last few centuries has had a technology advantage, but that advantage gets wiped out when the enemy is within the borders. Mass immigration has made possible what earlier was impenetrable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies