Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 01:50 PM

13,709 posts, read 21,935,779 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
It must be nice to have time just to see what dirt you can dig up about him next, whether accurate or otherwise?

Are you telling us Clinton is qualified to serve? It seems she has her own serious problems.
Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, meet pot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2016, 01:53 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
You still have to go in that booth and pull the lever for someone you know to be a lying scam artist who is clueless about policy, the Constitution and Congress.

I think you're a decent person and I don't know how you'll do it.
This has me perplexed as well. That poster swore vehemently last fall that she would never vote for Trump, but once he became the nominee it became party before country. It's voters like that who I cannot understand. Last fall he was a con man who was untrustworthy, but now that he's the Republican nominee, none of that matters anymore?

Old 09-22-2016, 02:03 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times
Quote:
I watched it. The Trump people didn't even deny that he has hundreds of millions of dollars invested in Russia.

You don't have a problem with a U.S. president having hundreds of millions of dollars invested in Russia? You think that Trump would put America first if it meant having the Russians confiscate all that wealth?
I have a problem with ABC taking a couple facts, spinning a giant conspiracy, feeding it through Hillary's man at ABC and you people fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Old 09-22-2016, 02:03 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
Clinton has proven she is qualified by being Gov of NY and Sec of State.

Imagine your outrage at the millions, possibly billions spent trying to dig dirt on and assassinate the character of the Clintons for decades.

For someone who works for the government, this is sad. ^^^^

Old 09-22-2016, 02:11 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Quote:
That's painfully obvious. Trump really could shoot someone on Fifth Ave. and not suffer any repercussions.

As I've said on here many times. I completely understand not voting for Hillary, but I'll never understand voting for Trump.
But, in the end, not voting for Hillary is a vote for Trump!

Old 09-22-2016, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
I have a problem with ABC taking a couple facts, spinning a giant conspiracy, feeding it through Hillary's man at ABC and you people fell for it hook, line and sinker.
Well last night on PBS, I watched a reporter from Newsweek discussing Trump's business ties with Iran. Was he also twisting facts and spinning a giant conspiracy?

Old 09-22-2016, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Why is Trump having investments in Russia a conflict of interests?
Quote:
Really? Are you being serious? You don't understand that?
Yes, they are very serious. The Trump supporters complain about the Clinton Foundation, which has given tens of millions life saving medicine, because of its foreign donors. Then they think it's just fine that Trump has business ties with Russia and Iran.

Old 09-22-2016, 02:35 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,237,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
While Trump claims "zero investments in Russia" an ABC News investigation finds he and his family have business ties worth "hundreds of millions."

Trump caught lying again. With this massive conflict of interest, Trump is not qualified to serve.

Report: Clinton worked to advance Russian military tech | Washington Examiner

Hillary Clinton is not qualified to serve.

Old 09-22-2016, 02:40 PM

Quote:
If Trump released his tax returns you'd have all the evidence you needed.

And since when do you want evidence of anything? You've been diagnosing Hillary with every ailment under the sun for months with nary a scrap of anything but your overly active imagination.

It's never a 2-way street. Hillary makes a gaffe or twists some facts and they talk about it for months, even years. Trump insults Mexicans, Muslims, Blacks, women, the disabled and incites violence, and he's "being misquoted."

After he put and unflattering photo of Heidi Cruz next to his wife's pic, I don't know how anyone can have an iota of respect for this man. I couldn't stand Cruz, but in my 60+ years on this planet, I've never seen anything like it. Then he revives an old rumor about his father plotting to assassinate JFK, but that's okay too. I just don't get it. Honestly, I really don't.

Regarding his tax returns, I totally agree. The Clintons released 15 years of tax returns. Trump will bring up the paid speeches she made, but nobody releases speech transcripts made as private citizens, whereas everyone running for POTUS releases his or her tax returns.

Old 09-22-2016, 02:52 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
If Trump released his tax returns you'd have all the evidence you needed.

And since when do you want evidence of anything? You've been diagnosing Hillary with every ailment under the sun for months with nary a scrap of anything but your overly active imagination.
It's getting ridiculous. Even Trump supporters want him to release his tax returns. Paul Ryan has also called him out on it.

Donald Trump supporters want his tax returns released - Sep. 20, 2016

Ryan is right: Trump should release taxes | Opinion | wiscnews.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies