Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2016, 06:31 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,241,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
I'm a trump supporter. However, I just don't believe Trump can make America great again. He'll be fighting against everyone the Democrats, the Republican establishment, the special interest groups and the main street media. How will he ever get anything done.
Hope and change worked for obama as his supporters see him as having saved everything worth saving in the last 8 years.

So in other words Trump has to do nothing to make America great again, obama already beat him to it.

Then again if Trump gets elected he achieved his goal. It means obama and HRC are gone and the bleeding has stopped and the healing begins.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2016, 06:43 AM

59,111 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
I'm a trump supporter. However, I just don't believe Trump can make America great again. He'll be fighting against everyone the Democrats, the Republican establishment, the special interest groups and the main street media. How will he ever get anything done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMC 2016 View Post
Hey I also support the Donald!

Donald Trump will use the bully pulpit just like TDR to get things done! I think he's the man for the job. He will call out anyone who is using the power they have to advance special interests of the establishment or advance the destructive Obama/ Killary PC agenda!

He has more stamina and connections than any other living person.

I'm happy to be alive right now to witness history as Donald Trump makes America the most prosperous nation that has ever existed.
"Donald Trump will use the bully pulpit just like TDR to get things done!" And Reagan.

"He'll be fighting against everyone the Democrats, the Republican establishment,

IMO, the repub establishment will decide to go along or become extinct.

They do not want to become extinct. They want to still be in the game. They will adapt.

Old 09-30-2016, 07:12 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMC 2016 View Post
Hey I also support the Donald!

Donald Trump will use the bully pulpit just like TDR to get things done! I think he's the man for the job. He will call out anyone who is using the power they have to advance special interests of the establishment or advance the destructive Obama/ Killary PC agenda!

He has more stamina and connections than any other living person.

I'm happy to be alive right now to witness history as Donald Trump makes America the most prosperous nation that has ever existed.

Please come up to the year 2017-- that way of thinking no longer acceptable and he can rant all he wants --will not sway the congress we have. won't work anymore - period no if and or buts--not happening!
- Supporters of the Don- think he coming in there like the GODfather-- NO- you are hallucinating - and besides -he is one of those using the power they have to advance special interests -HIS-
- please WAKE up and smell the coffee

Old 09-30-2016, 07:30 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,948,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
I'm voting for Trump but if he's elected he'll be in for a big surprise when he figures out that he can't run this country the way he runs his businesses. There's this little thing called congress that has to approve just about everything.

That's just silly.

As long as he has a pen and a phone, Trump can do just about anything he wants to do as president.

Old 09-30-2016, 07:34 AM

30,390 posts, read 19,184,321 times
America may be too far gone to make great again. To do so, you need great leadership, good decisions, build your system (education, infrastructure, business, enforcement of laws and control of corruption etc.). Progressives have probably killed America and we are seeing it die....that's the reality.

Old 09-30-2016, 07:43 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,952,048 times
He won't. America can't be made great again in its current form. He and all politicians run on promises that are impossible to keep. The country simply doesn't work anymore.

This election has convinced me 100% that the country needs to be broken up. Whoever wins, it's unethical to expect the other half to live under a person they find morally reprehensible.

Old 09-30-2016, 08:39 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Trump policies is by far better than Hillary's and he could easily win but Hillary wants to play in the mud pit because she knows she will lose when it comes to serious issues. Hillary brings shame to women.

Signed ... a woman

Old 09-30-2016, 10:10 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Just by virtue of putting the clinton crime family out to pasture will be a huge step in that direction, everything after than will be just gravy..
In other words, you have no idea & neither does Trump.

Old 09-30-2016, 10:17 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,285,615 times
He can start with three things right off.

Executive orders undoing the ones that were damaging by Obama.

Authorize to go back to following all the laws Obama ordered suspended.

Infuse law and order back into communities and actually show Obama and Hillary that thousands did not need to die in Chicago and elsewhere as it did by the neglect of the Democrat party to maintain voting victims.

Old 09-30-2016, 10:24 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Quote:
He starts with the Department of Justice - He will appoint a US Attorney General that will enforce Laws.
We don't have that now and it's a big part of the problems in the USA.

Next come Congress - current system is that Corruption in the Federal Agencies is not only allowed, but encouraged through the Unions of the Career Federal Employees. That can be changed by Law and Trump will have to mobilize the public to force the CongressCritters to change those Laws. Current operating procedure is that Federal Employees can't be Fired for Corruption, LIES to Congress or even blatant Theft.

None of that makes any sense to the Citizens - Trump should have no problem gathering support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies