Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 06:40 PM

1,194 posts, read 726,641 times

Advertisements

I'm a trump supporter. However, I just don't believe Trump can make America great again. He'll be fighting against everyone the Democrats, the Republican establishment, the special interest groups and the main street media. How will he ever get anything done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2016, 06:46 PM

27 posts, read 26,785 times
Hey I also support the Donald!

Donald Trump will use the bully pulpit just like TDR to get things done! I think he's the man for the job. He will call out anyone who is using the power they have to advance special interests of the establishment or advance the destructive Obama/ Killary PC agenda!

He has more stamina and connections than any other living person.

I'm happy to be alive right now to witness history as Donald Trump makes America the most prosperous nation that has ever existed.

Old 09-29-2016, 06:47 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
How would Hillary? All we know is that you would not get a chance to talk to her unless you paid your dues. The rich would continue to get richer and the poor poorer.

Old 09-29-2016, 06:48 PM

26,583 posts, read 14,449,955 times
a trump steak in every pot!

Old 09-29-2016, 06:48 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,226,625 times
"Main street media"

It's unlikely anything will change. His cabinet will likely have people like him and his daughter, as well as establishment players. The establishment players, who have experience in politics and know how to actually get things done, as Trump won't, will likely lead things to be business as usual. Trump may be defiant and pass a bunch of executive orders, which are only dictatorial when a Democrat does it apparently, and vetoing laws, but I don't see him doing anything more than just muddying things up.

Best case scenario, it would teach the political establishment a lesson. They'd adapt to better meet the needs of their constituents. The Republican party especially will make changes, as they're the one's who get screwed if Trump becomes president.

Old 09-29-2016, 06:50 PM

45,228 posts, read 26,450,499 times
"Make america great again" What does that even mean and great for who?

Old 09-29-2016, 07:09 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,607,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
I'm a trump supporter. However, I just don't believe Trump can make America great again. He'll be fighting against everyone the Democrats, the Republican establishment, the special interest groups and the main street media. How will he ever get anything done.
Actually, that's probably a good argument to vote for Trump.
The minute that Trump abuses his power, he will get slapped down. There will be nothing stopping him from getting impeached. Thus there is a good chance that Trump will be less likely to abuse it.

Old 09-29-2016, 07:13 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
America is great when more of its individuals are great.

The more we help each other up instead of knocking each other down, we will be on the right path.

Notice that government was nowhere in my answer.

Old 09-29-2016, 07:17 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,629,144 times
Make America Great for Trump. Yes, every time the man opens his mouth he is telling a lie.
They call Hillary a liar? He is never wrong even when they have him on tape. He lies about telling lies... who can trust a compulsive liar and narcissistic big shot???
The man has problems. I want to see his tax returns and drug test results.....

Old 09-29-2016, 07:22 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Hillary's campaign slogan... "Stronger Together"

then Hillary calls half of Trump supporters deplorable's. Hows that work lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies