Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 07:25 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Make America Great for Trump. Yes, every time the man opens his mouth he is telling a lie.
They call Hillary a liar? He is never wrong even when they have him on tape. He lies about telling lies... who can trust a compulsive liar and narcissistic big shot???
The man has problems. I want to see his tax returns and drug test results.....
uh hum.... Hillary is a liar.

omg, Tomin wants a drug test now. LOL. I'm all for it and while we're at it, include everyone collecting welfare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2016, 08:14 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,433,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
I'm a trump supporter. However, I just don't believe Trump can make America great again. He'll be fighting against everyone the Democrats, the Republican establishment, the special interest groups and the main street media. How will he ever get anything done.

This is what seems to happen to EVERY president.

Old 09-29-2016, 08:21 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,662,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
uh hum.... Hillary is a liar.
OK, so they are both liars.

Why should I vote for either of them?

Christ, I am so tired of this "Hillary does it too" nonsense.

They both suck.

Just admit it. They are both terrible liars.

If you don't think Trump is a liar, just say why you think that, instead of playing the "Hillary also lies" card. Aren't you supposed to tell everyone why your candidate is good instead of telling everyone why the other candidate is bad?

Old 09-29-2016, 08:34 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
OK, so they are both liars.

Why should I vote for either of them?

Christ, I am so tired of this "Hillary does it too" nonsense.

They both suck.

Just admit it. They are both terrible liars.

If you don't think Trump is a liar, just say why you think that, instead of playing the "Hillary also lies" card. Aren't you supposed to tell everyone why your candidate is good instead of telling everyone why the other candidate is bad?
Good point.
I tried that with several threads and supporters of crooked Hillary couldn't understand the concept. They have their orders to attack to distract from the important issues. Her experience and policy's failure is so complete in politics they don't want to go there. It has to be about Trump or they will lose.

Old 09-29-2016, 08:37 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Quote:
I'm a trump supporter. However, I just don't believe Trump can make America great again. He'll be fighting against everyone the Democrats, the Republican establishment, the special interest groups and the main street media. How will he ever get anything done.
Just by virtue of putting the clinton crime family out to pasture will be a huge step in that direction, everything after than will be just gravy..

Old 09-29-2016, 08:39 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Hillary's campaign slogan... "Stronger Together"

then Hillary calls half of Trump supporters deplorable's. Hows that work lol
Trump's campaign slogan "Make America Great Again"
hillary's campaign slogan "I can't recall"

Old 09-29-2016, 08:41 PM

515 posts, read 624,731 times
Quote:
Keeping Hillary out is enough of a legacy. Job done.

Old 09-29-2016, 09:45 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
"Make america great again" What does that even mean and great for who?
Wish more people were asking this question when President Obama was advertising "Hope & Change" Funny, not! how people are more worried about a man that wants America the way it was before 9/11, than one who came to change our identity after 9/11.

Old 09-29-2016, 09:47 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
petch, there's really little to gain from engaging these loons. That's why most of them are on my ignore list.

As to Trump's slogan of making America great again, it can easily be accomplished when Americans start realizing we're all in this together and stop allowing the federal and overreaching state governments to treat us like children. But right now? America is divided enough, thanks to the federal government, where I doubt we can recover from what the left has done to America. I'm willing to give Trump a chance. Not another Clinton, especially that horrid woman.
I think this is the reason for refugees and illegals one huge way to dilute Americans and America!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrockfisher View Post
Keeping Hillary out is enough of a legacy. Job done.
This is a good attitude!

Old 09-29-2016, 09:53 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Wish more people were asking this question when President Obama was advertising "Hope & Change" Funny, not! how people are more worried about a man that wants America the way it was before 9/11, than one who came to change our identity after 9/11.

Bush changed our identity after 911. And there is no going back. America will never be the same. So what are you saying Trump will do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies