Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2016, 07:51 AM

9,779 posts, read 15,790,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
You have to be smarter than this. Hillary and Bill have been married for 21 years, their anniversary is coming up in a couple of days.
Don
They got married in 1975 - so that's 41 years!

Old 10-08-2016, 07:52 AM

1,227 posts, read 633,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
Trump can still do the honorable thing and drop out.
Why, is he running for Pope or president?

Old 10-08-2016, 07:53 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,082,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
Bill Clinton's activity started in Arkansas long before he too considered running for president but that didn't keep the GOP from making it an issue in his campaign in the '90's.
And that is where my quarrel with HIllary started.

She sat on 60 Minutes and told the world there had been problems in her marriage.

But, they were resolved.

There are some women who will seek men they perceive to have power. I have no doubt that some women seek out guys like Trump and Clinton.

Trump and Bill Clinton have proven over and over they have no self control

Many of the responses here on CD confirm many believe that the way a female acts determines the outcome.
That boys will be boys.

That is the problem.

Now we get to pick the candidate who secretly wants open borders, or the one who believes he has a right to always open his fly.

Congress can tend to the open borders any day they want. They cannot control Trump's fly.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:53 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
You have to be smarter than this. Hillary and Bill have been married for 21 years, their anniversary is coming up in a couple of days. That is a long relationship by today's standards. No one can look into another person's marriage and have any input into what they have done or should have done.........it is strictly between the two parties involved, and that goes for Presidents and their wives just like it goes for you and me.

As far as her "supporting" Bill's infidelity, HELL NO ! I can guarantee you that she probably had thoughts of jumping ship more than once. But Hillary is the kind of person who signs on for life and, when she takes on a commitment, she stays with it. Plus, I think she actually loves the guy, and he loves her. Bill just has this one little character flaw and he can't seem to resist the urge to fool around.

Regarding her going after the "other woman", HELL YES ! She is certainly not the first or the last woman who has been outraged enough to flip out and go after the woman who knew her husband was married and yet still fooled around with him. Most men would do the same thing if their wife cheated on them, I know I would.

Bottom line, you trying to link Hillary somehow to approving of Bill and his fooling around makes no sense. She did not cause or condone it, she was as much of a victim as any cheated on wife or husband. She just chose to value the good in Bill and work through the bad. That takes courage and integrity.

Don
So in other words, Bill's actions were not enough for her to stop supportting him, but somehow Trump's talk with Billy should be enough for people to stop supporting him. Don't need a novel to tell me that.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:02 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
News at 11: Hillary defended Bill and attacked the women so she must think his actions were just fine and doing this while Bill was in the WH.

Care for a cigar?
I suppose if your husband cheated on you with multiple women you would rush to their defense, right? You would defend those women to the death, even though they slept with your husband, right?

And if a woman accused your husband of rape, despite the fact that there was no evidence of that, you would automatically assume the woman was right and take her side, right?

Old 10-08-2016, 08:02 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michgc View Post
They got married in 1975 - so that's 41 years!

Haha, you are right ! I knew the 75 part, and even counted on my fingers, but somehow got 21. Thanks for correcting me, that makes it even a longer marriage than I posted.

Don

Old 10-08-2016, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Washingtonpost.com Special Report: The Starr Report Narrative

Did Bill sexually assault Monica? How does a sitting President of the United States force himself into kissing a woman, touching her breast and pulling out his penis to show her?
Quote:
They continued talking as they went to the hallway by the study. Then, with Ms. Lewinsky in mid-sentence, "he just started kissing me."(225) He lifted her top and touched her breasts with his hands and mouth.(226) According to Ms. Lewinsky, the President "unzipped his pants and sort of exposed himself," and she performed oral sex.
The question is, what were they talking about? For all we know, she could have been flirting with him or insinuating she was available to him. If that was the case, NO, he did NOT assault her.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:08 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I suppose if your husband cheated on you with multiple women you would rush to their defense, right? You would defend those women to the death, even though they slept with your husband, right?

And if a woman accused your husband of rape, despite the fact that there was no evidence of that, you would automatically assume the woman was right and take her side, right?

Personally, I would never feel the need to attack accusers if I truly believe my partner is innocent. I would simply respond with a smile saying "those accusations are false".

Old 10-08-2016, 08:09 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Hillary thinks that is ok because she defended Bill.
Like Ivana defended Donny after she accused him of raping her?

If the Trumpettes wanna obsess over sexual behavior, bring it on!

You're gonna lose.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
And she defended a rapist of a 12 year old little virgin girl. And laughed about it. It was just plain hilarious! Haha, fun times with Hillary and the rapist man.
If I recall, she was a public defender at the time. Public defenders don't choose their clients. They do have an obligation to do their best for the defendant. Many a verdict has been overturned because the defendant's lawyer was deemed to have been negligent in their defense.

So, let's put that to rest now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies