Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 09:36 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,887,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
A wife forgiving takes a lot more courage as her trust and vows were violated many times.

Eddie, is that you ??????? You are actually standing up for Hillary ?? I'm proud of you and glad to welcome you to the side of sanity and reason.

See, there is hope for even the most stubborn Trump supporter.

Don

Old 10-08-2016, 09:43 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,299,514 times
Kenneth Starr Report to House - Monica says "he just started kissing me."

Funny you should bring up that paragon of hypocrisy and legal virtue, Kenneth Starr.

"...Kenneth W. Starr, the former independent counsel who delivered a report that served as the basis for President Bill Clinton’s impeachment in 1998, was removed as president of Baylor University on Thursday after an investigation found the university mishandled accusations of sexual assault against football players..."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/27/sp...-football.html

Ex-Baylor president Ken Starr leaving after sex assault scandal - NY Daily News

Ken Starr Stepping Down as Baylor University's Chancellor - The Atlantic

Old 10-08-2016, 09:53 AM

1,227 posts, read 636,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Really? Try to imagine Hillary on video talking about grabbing guy's crotches. I'm sure everyone would be fine with that.
That would be the least of her worries. Wikileaks releases emails allegedly from Clinton campaign chair | Fox News

Old 10-08-2016, 11:03 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,988,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Trump supporters, its medication time. Form a line and get ready for the orange juice and lithium. Plenty for all of you.
lol, there's KoolAid too, orange flavor or course.

Old 10-08-2016, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Washingtonpost.com Special Report: The Starr Report Narrative

Did Bill sexually assault Monica? How does a sitting President of the United States force himself into kissing a woman, touching her breast and pulling out his penis to show her?
Does this sound like Assault? Trump said: "I just start kissing them. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the (insert vulgar word for women's genitals). You can do anything".

Starts @ 9:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpCv-UT2yCU

Old 10-08-2016, 11:23 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,967,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Does this sound like Assault? Trump said: "I just start kissing them. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the (insert vulgar word for women's genitals). You can do anything".
Sounds like a man bragging and exaggerating to another man. The same way men brag about having huge wangs or sleeping with tons of women. Do I believe Trump can grab or kiss any beautiful woman he meets? Hell no.

Old 10-08-2016, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Sounds like a man bragging and exaggerating to another man. The same way men brag about having huge wangs or sleeping with tons of women. Do I believe Trump can grab or kiss any beautiful woman he meets? Hell no.
OH really? So you only believe Trump when it is convenient? Tell me, is he bragging now about what he can do as a president? Is he lying about trade? Is he lying about bombing the s.. out of the ME? Is he lying about lowering taxes? Is he exaggerating about bringing jobs back to America?

Because we have seen over and over how politicians lie during their campaigns but once they are elected they only do things that benefit the rich.... How do you know when Trump is exaggerating or when he is telling the truth? Is it his tone? the movement of his hands? Was his tone different when he was promoting his fake University? Is it different now that he is promising to bring jobs back?

I thought Trump tells it like it is and suddenly we must not believe his words?? Strange.

Old 10-08-2016, 11:28 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,967,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
OH really? So you only believe Trump when it is convenient? Tell me, is he bragging now about what he can do as a president? Is he lying about trade? Because we have seen over and over how politicians lie during their campaigns but once they are elected they only do things that benefit the rich....

I thought Trump tells it like it is and suddenly we must not believe his words?? Strange.
Do you believe Hillary now that she admitted to having public and private political positions? Which issues are public just to get votes?

Old 10-08-2016, 11:30 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,286,433 times
Another case of Trumpets having to explain what the annoying orange "really meant". A lot of that going on.

Old 10-08-2016, 11:31 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,035,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
News at 11: Bill's not running. Deflection and distraction by pointing at Bill isn't going to save Trump. He is toast, done, finished.
He's on the ballot too. It's a package deal and she's said he's running the economy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.