Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 12:29 PM

4,806 posts, read 2,835,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1202 View Post
What happens if Pres. Trump attacks again? Will the country be caught up in another scandal?
Note: President Obama hasn't had a scandal. Republicans are still pining for a real Obama administration scandal
Yah. Except that the premise to the question seems optimistic to me. Bear in mind that candidate Trump is a real estate mogul & reality show celeb. I don't know much about the first set, but as a group, the second set seems to have all the morals & discretion of alley cats.

Given that, & what we know of Trump's serial marriages & various camp followers & hangers-on & mistresses & girlfriends, Why assume that Trump has ever stopped molesting (or @ least attempting to molest) any & all women within his reach? Or @ least the good-looking ones?

Old 10-08-2016, 01:19 PM

3,541 posts, read 2,887,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
Last I checked we tried to impeach Clinton once his affairs became known. He should have been impeached and Trump shouldn't be president.

Trump and Clinton are more then just flawed, they are both bad people. Hillary is corrupt and a liar, she stood by bill because of the political upside. Her judgment is not good, and that can be shown by her work as Secretary of State. Remove the controversies and she still did a terrible job. Trump was right about one thing, Hillary has a lot of experience, but it's bad experience.

Trump has promoted violence at his rallies (multiple times on video, don't deny it), said terrible things about candidates wives on national tv and Twitter, posted inappropriate pictures of candidates wives. His bad temperament has been shown in his policies as well, with "bomb the hell out of them", "beat the **** out of them". He's talked about carpet bombing cities, using nuclear weapons, stop and frisk.

If these are things Trump is willing to say, what is he not telling us, and that is what terrifies me.
Racial tenses are going to explode if Trump becomes president. Hispanics and blacks will be targeted all over the country if he starts implementing his door to door immigration raids, not much different then the gestspo.
Actually Bill Clinton was impeached for committing perjury in a court of law.

Hillary's bad judgement and corruption is easy to see, no one even tries to deny it anymore.

Trump may be a loud mouth, and talk's a lot of S&%t, but we really don't know what kind of president he will be because he has never held public office.
I suppose we could once more elect a slick talking career politician, But how is that been working out for us the last 60 or so years?
I'm willing to take a chance and try something different.
In four years we can go back to being lied too by slick talking lifelong politicians if we really want to.

As to the bolded section, I think you have it backwards. I think Trump talks big but at the end of the day he calms down and gets the deal done, It is how he has always gotten the upper hand in business deals, I'm pretty sure he alludes to this in his book "The art of the deal".

If 1/10 of the propaganda about Trump was true, There would be a laundry list of mysteriously dead business people in his wake.
Actually there is a long list of mysteriously dead people in the Clinton's wake, What does that tell you?

bill

Old 10-08-2016, 01:21 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,421,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
Actually there is a long list of mysteriously dead people in the Clinton's wake, What does that tell you?
It tells us that you're a crazed conspiracy theorist who is willing to believe absolutely anything?

Your next President is Hillary Clinton. Deal with it.

Old 10-08-2016, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
It tells us that you're a crazed conspiracy theorist who is willing to believe absolutely anything?

Your next President is Hillary Clinton. Deal with it.
Funny how you completely ignore everything else in that post,
The truth too scary for you?

bill

Last edited by roadrat; 10-08-2016 at 02:17 PM..

Old 10-08-2016, 01:28 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,282,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
Trump can still do the honorable thing and drop out.

And why should he ?. Bill Clinton never resigned amid all the sex scandals while president.

Trump was guilty of some risque comments. Bill Clinton guilty of far far worse.

Old 10-08-2016, 02:26 PM

4,668 posts, read 3,928,775 times
Quote:
Actually Bill Clinton was impeached for committing perjury in a court of law.

Hillary's bad judgement and corruption is easy to see, no one even tries to deny it anymore.

Trump may be a loud mouth, and talk's a lot of S&%t, but we really don't know what kind of president he will be because he has never held public office.
I suppose we could once more elect a slick talking career politician, But how is that been working out for us the last 60 or so years?
I'm willing to take a chance and try something different.
In four years we can go back to being lied too by slick talking lifelong politicians if we really want to.

As to the bolded section, I think you have it backwards. I think Trump talks big but at the end of the day he calms down and gets the deal done, It is how he has always gotten the upper hand in business deals, I'm pretty sure he alludes to this in his book "The art of the deal".

If 1/10 of the propaganda about Trump was true, There would be a laundry list of mysteriously dead business people in his wake.

bill
Bill Clinton was acquitted, he was not impeached.

Trump is 70 years old, we know exactly what type of man he is and we knew that before this audio was even released.

Trump embodies everything wrong with our crony capitalist system. He doesn't pay contractors, he lobby's (bribes) politicians to get his way, he uses illegal labor, he cheats and brags about it( audio from 1992 as well), he tells his supports to beat a protestor, he talks about sexually assaulting a women (in recent audio), he attacks his opponents wives and even posts pictures of them saying how ugly they are (Cruzs wife specially got the worst), he's call other people and groups awful things, and last he said he doesn't need forgiveness from God, because he hasn't done anything truly awful.

Attack Hillary all you want, she's as bad AS Trump or you can switch that around Trump is as bad as Hillary.

Old 10-08-2016, 02:27 PM

4,668 posts, read 3,928,775 times
Quote:
Funny how you completely ignore everything else in that post,
The truth too scary for you?

bill
No, you are a crazy conspiracy theorist. You probably need a break from the internet.

Old 10-08-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Bill Clinton was acquitted, he was not impeached.

Trump is 70 years old, we know exactly what type of man he is and we knew that before this audio was even released.

Trump embodies everything wrong with our crony capitalist system. He doesn't pay contractors, he lobby's (bribes) politicians to get his way, he uses illegal labor, he cheats and brags about it( audio from 1992 as well), he tells his supports to beat a protestor, he talks about sexually assaulting a women (in recent audio), he attacks his opponents wives and even posts pictures of them saying how ugly they are (Cruzs wife specially got the worst), he's call other people and groups awful things, and last he said he doesn't need forgiveness from God, because he hasn't done anything truly awful.

Attack Hillary all you want, she's as bad AS Trump or you can switch that around Trump is as bad as Hillary.
To each his own I guess, I told you my reasons for voting for Trump, Some of us are willing to try something different, some are more comfortable with the status quo.

bill

Old 10-08-2016, 02:37 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,305,065 times
Remember John Edwards? That's what happened to a Dem who was caught cheating before the election.

Old 10-08-2016, 02:44 PM

Quote:
No, you are a crazy conspiracy theorist. You probably need a break from the internet.
Looks like I touched a nerve with you and NOLA, Your awfully defensive about the list of mysterious deaths around the Clinton's.
For the record I never said I believed it , But you have to admit there is an unbelievable amount of coincidence that surrounds them, From donations to deaths.

Maybe you should take a break from C-D

bill
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies