Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2016, 05:45 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,234,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Wrong battle.
Trumpy made sure he'd never be in battle.

Someone else went in his place. He shouldn't worry about castration. He's already proven he's missing certain parts of his genitalia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2016, 06:35 PM

22,675 posts, read 24,657,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly Pear View Post
What did I just read

Trying to be coy..........you have never heard the "never hit a woman" meme?????

The "never hit a woman" brainwashing is meant to put women on a pedestal, while at the same time make lowly-men even lower on the rung of importance.

Old 10-10-2016, 06:42 PM

48,580 posts, read 34,973,721 times
Quote:
Wrong battle.
Do you seriously consider your manhood in danger? I'm just curious.

DH is retired military, employer is paramilitary and his olo's are firmly attached with no danger of removal.

He understands that when a guy gets caught talking like this, his upward mobility is usually stopped at it's current level in most jobs.

It's common sense. But it seems this candidate has really brought out the crazies. Well, in all fairness, politics always does that.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-10-2016, 10:38 PM

37,155 posts, read 42,286,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I've mentioned it several times but I'll repeat it again:

The talk I overheard from my six older sisters growing up would make a locker room full of male jocks blush.
Yes. I hate how everything is blown out of proportion these days. Perpetual offence seems to be the norm and EVERYTHING is Hitler. The funny thing is that THIS is what women...feminists...aspired to. To be a tough as the guys and just as down and dirty. They got it, now we have a new group of overly sensitive puritans that popped up from somewhere I don't even want to know about.

Old 10-10-2016, 10:51 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,719,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Do you seriously consider your manhood in danger? I'm just curious.

DH is retired military, employer is paramilitary and his olo's are firmly attached with no danger of removal.

He understands that when a guy gets caught talking like this, his upward mobility is usually stopped at it's current level in most jobs.

It's common sense. But it seems this candidate has really brought out the crazies. Well, in all fairness, politics always does that.
When you're the best, how far upward can one go?
Probably why I'm self employed and set my own worth and destiny, while your husband is employed and under the control of someone else determining his worth in life & guiding his way down a path.

Old 10-10-2016, 11:54 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,277,944 times
The increasingly marginalized White male has had the castration device on him for the past few decades.

Finally, millions upon millions of White males are saying No More. Been too nice for too long and look what has happened around us.

There was an awakening already in progress , Trump just gave a public voice to what other White males and now more and more Black, Hispanic and Asian males are seeing to see as the systemic castration of males.

Political correctness is now turned on its head. Those women who hid behind it before are now getting exposed for personal excesses in expression and conduct facilitated by the PC movement.

Listen and hear all of those raving feminists , it is just a cry from inside wanting to be loved. If only these feminist foot soldiers stopped and thought about how the leaders of their cause are the ones going home to the husband and the kids and even grand kids, all the time the impressionable women in the trenches go home lonely and end up wondering what the heck happened to my life. Sad but true and an ever increasing occurrence.

Old 10-11-2016, 12:37 AM

13,247 posts, read 21,865,100 times
Quote:

The talk I overheard from my six older sisters growing up would make a locker room full of male jocks blush.
And your point is, what? That it was OK for Trump to advocate grabbing random women's crotches whenever you feel like it? Or that your sisters are as repulsive as he is?

Old 10-11-2016, 01:20 AM

48,580 posts, read 34,973,721 times
Quote:
When you're the best, how far upward can one go?
Probably why I'm self employed and set my own worth and destiny, while your husband is employed and under the control of someone else determining his worth in life & guiding his way down a path.
OMG. you actually sound like Trump.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-11-2016, 06:08 AM

3,106 posts, read 1,774,938 times
Quote:

Exactly. Women are just as bad as men in this regard. I tried saying this in an earlier post using female nurses and techs as an example. Many go out of their way to get a good look at what good looking/fit guys are packing as well as any guy with ample proportions down there, and then they talk about it amongst themselves. It is no coincidence how many will go into a room to check certain guy's catheters.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:25 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,277,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
And your point is, what? That it was OK for Trump to advocate grabbing random women's crotches whenever you feel like it? Or that your sisters are as repulsive as he is?
You would need to put down the camera and look at the big picture

Or, at the very least get out more and experience the reality of life.

Not just a pretty portrait of how you think life should be
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies