Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 03:32 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,950,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv103333 View Post
I admit I don't share a coward's view on Muslims.
So no benefit or you would have stated it. Gotcha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2016, 03:33 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC UES View Post
Yes because the U.S. Is Europe and we'll allow Muslims to "Colonize" parts of the country. What planet do you live on?
Europeans lied to themselves the same way.

Old 10-19-2016, 03:35 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times
All of this anti Islamic Fear and Loathing sounds a lot like the F&L over the Papist immigrants from Ireland in the 18 and early 1900's.

It was nonsense then and is nonsense now.

Old 10-19-2016, 03:38 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
So no benefit or you would have stated it. Gotcha.

This guy stated it, why not take up your argument with him?

https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archi...010917-11.html

Old 10-19-2016, 03:42 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
But like they are doing in Europe you are ok with them colonizing parts of the country.
We're being colonized by the main world identity groups. I don't care so much about terrorism attacks. What I care about is the cultural, economic and politico-social changes that mass multi-colonizing immigration is causing.

Just the eye sore of all the foreign and ugly ill-bred faces in muslim costumes and what it represents being dumped in my city and others is bad enough.

The globalist democrats like Hillary and the mostly Jewish supremacist bankers that own western governments fantasize about blending ethnicity and culture away and making lots of money off of an overpopulated America, but reality doesn't work the way they fantasize.

Old 10-19-2016, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
We're being colonized by the main world identity groups. I don't care so much about terrorism attacks. What I care about is the cultural, economic and politico-social changes that mass multi-colonizing immigration is causing.

Just the eye sore of all the foreign and ugly ill-bred faces in muslim costumes and what it represents being dumped in my city and others is bad enough.

The globalist democrats like Hillary and the mostly Jewish supremacist bankers that own western governments fantasize about blending ethnicity and culture away and making lots of money off of an overpopulated America, but reality doesn't work the way they fantasize.
What about the globalist Republican running for POTUS?

HE gets a pass?

Old 10-19-2016, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
What about the globalist Republican running for POTUS?

HE gets a pass?
Trump is running against globalism. That's why the media, academia and much of the bought up government establishment are against him.

Old 10-19-2016, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Trump is running against globalism. That's why the media, academia and much of the bought up government establishment are against him.

Right, a 70 year old man who's spent a good part of his working life making $$$ doing business all over the world as well as sending jobs overseas to put more $$$ in his pocket isn't a globalist? I guess next you'll be telling us it's almost time to start working on our letters to Santa?

Old 10-19-2016, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Right, a 70 year old man who's spent a good part of his working life making $$$ doing business all over the world as well as sending jobs overseas to put more $$$ in his pocket isn't a globalist? I guess next you'll be telling us it's almost time to start working on our letters to Santa?
Trump and America first supporters are not anti-trade or against capturing market share in other countries. What we're against is mass immigration and foreign workers brought in, "free" lopsided trade deals, the wholesale offshoring of profitable domestic industry, excessive taxes and regulations etc.

Old 10-19-2016, 04:07 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
If Hillary is such a certain Communist why is the Russian government selling her E-mails to Wikkileaks? Why are they supporting the Donald?

The Muslim problem becomes self correcting. When a few of these fanatics try to terrorize they are turned in to our official Gestapo for further processing. Or just shot.
Because the Russians have removed the Rothschild's agents from Russia, are supporting large families for Russians and have thrown off the yoke of Communism.

When the Berlin Wall fell agents like Merkel came West and are now following the Kalergi plan and terrorizing Western Countries along with Obama and Hillary and a bunch of other "Western" leaders. When the Wall fell Russia began to recover from 80 years of occupation and they're not for the Zionists world government therefore they're the enemy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies