Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 10:48 AM

1,478 posts, read 788,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Maybe Mr Kallstrom can explain why there have never been any convictions against them and never even any charges filed against Hillary.

Or maybe he can't.

It's been about 10 years since his TV docudrama failed, so maybe he's just seeking publicity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_FBI_Files

Since you pride yourself on some level of objectivity that rivals that of Jesus Christ, let the record note that Vladimir Putin of Russia has never been convicted of any crimes as President of Russia.

I doubt the Clinton's are a crime family per any conception f that on the streets. I could be wrong but as for now I doubt it. What I do think is that they are very unethical people with little scruples. The known fortune they've accumulated through politics in a country (USA) in which supposedly its political system and members are so remarkably above corruption not one of them ever utilizes their office to enrich themselves, gives due evidence for this. From both the outcomes in Haiti (their charity) to outcomes in Libya (failed state, terrorist base, and the lynching by sodomy with bayonets of a venerable world leader) evidence is provided for their lack of scruples.

If the term scruples means a conscience bothered if an action were pursued, hesitation resulting, then it is Vladimir Putin who has scruples by US intelligence reports provided to Obama and Joint Cheifs of Staff. The reporting noting Putin was greatly bothered by the brutal lynching of Gaddafi and personally holds himself responsible for his brutal death. So, the intellegence report notes, Putin has believed the same outcome would happen to Assad if he (Putin) failed to intervene with the protective might of Mother Russia.

Hillary Clinton on the other hand armed Al Qaida to overthrow Gaddafi and then is captured on video laughing joyfully over his lynching. She may well be what is known as a charismatic psychopath. Such people have no empathy (except for their immediately family members possibly) but have learned from how others react what is expected of them by others emotionally, so, they act empathetic.

She is also a female version of the Napoleon Syndrome. Although, she has none of Napoleon genius.

For the record, under RICO the FBI finds it easy to regard any family or organization as "organized crime." So, I don't always buy into FBI application of RICO on organizations no one of the streets would regard as organized criminal enterprises. I don't readily buy into it applying to the Clintons (though maybe it should and I'm wrong).

But had this former FBI agent said nothing about Hillary and instead claimed that FBI intelligence reports estimate Putin has had 1 out of 3 Moscovites assassinated, and accumulated a fortune of $1 trillion from robbing the Russian people blind, you would believe it like Gospel truth. Because you have zero objectivity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2016, 10:52 AM

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times
Quote:
Is this the same guy who misrepresented eyewitness evidence when presenting 'facts' to a congressional committee (on TWA 800)?

Or tasked a team at the CIA who never interviewed a single eyewitness to produce a video that came to a different conclusion and detailed a scenario that distorted eyewitness accounts?
are you stating that the Clinton's are not a crime family and simply being persecuted because they are the Clintons ? Are you saying that an FBI official may not have told the truth to the American people ?

Old 10-30-2016, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Ah...

You noticed that Capone had a conviction.

Capone had no convictions before he had a conviction and still follows historically, sociologically, and logically that he was a criminal as well as a major leader in organized crime before he was ever convicted on tax crimes.

A failure to convict is no evidence for the lack of criminality, not even in the US legal system. As I was taught in a forensic anthropology course, US courts distinguish between legal guilt (sufficient evidence to convict even if the defendant is innocent) and true innocence (a defendant might be truly innocent but still get convicted of the crime they did not commit ).

There are innocent people rotting in US prisons and there are plenty of guilty people found "not guilty" (not found "innocent") in US courts walking around the streets of the USA. Some of them might be serial killers. Some are criminals in gangs or organized crime.

Old 10-30-2016, 11:06 AM

I will say for a "not corrupted developed nation" the FBI's (an elite Federal level investigative service, not some lowly local police detectives) faith in Hillary Clinton and her lawyer concerning her emails turned over to to them at their convience, mirrors in some ways the case of the son of former multi-billionaire Eika Batista in Brazil.

Erika Batista had a silver $1.2 million McLaren Mercedes sports car he eventually gave to his son. One night speeding down a winding road he smashed into a poor black young man riding his bicycle. The young man was returning from working a menial job, hurry to get home to celebrate his wife's birthday. Due to the force of the impact the young man was shot in the air landing 200 feet from the car. His left foot and left arm were ripped off. His chest was cut open and heart found inside the car.

His son eventually left the seen going about 30 miles into Rio de Janeiro. Got his father's lawyer and they returned to the seen. The lawyer spoke with the cops on the scene and the cops were gracious enough to allow the lawyer and Batista's son to take the car away so long as they promised not to tamper with any evidence in the car. Nice of the Brazilian police. The American FBI acted in similar gracious way towards Hillary Clinton and her emails.

Old 10-30-2016, 11:13 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Interesting...being that it is her opponent that is involved in litigations, law suits, settlements and fraud.

Old 10-30-2016, 11:19 AM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Interesting...being that it is her opponent that is involved in litigations, law suits, settlements and fraud.
Deflection.

Fail.

The Clintons are still a crime family.

Old 10-30-2016, 11:26 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Capone is choir boy compared to Hildabeast
Would he have been too much like an adult to type "Hildebeast"? We`ll never know.

Old 10-30-2016, 11:32 AM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Maybe Mr Kallstrom can explain why there have never been any convictions against them and never even any charges filed against Hillary..........
Meh.... It's the bottom of the 5th.
You should pray for rain.

Old 10-30-2016, 11:35 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogburn View Post
Since you pride yourself on some level of objectivity that rivals that of Jesus Christ, let the record note that Vladimir Putin of Russia has never been convicted of any crimes as President of Russia.
Analogies obviously aren't your strong suit.

Quote:
I doubt the Clinton's are a crime family per any conception f that on the streets. I could be wrong but as for now I doubt it. What I do think is that they are very unethical people with little scruples. The known fortune they've accumulated through politics in a country (USA) in which supposedly its political system and members are so remarkably above corruption not one of them ever utilizes their office to enrich themselves, gives due evidence for this. From both the outcomes in Haiti (their charity) to outcomes in Libya (failed state, terrorist base, and the lynching by sodomy with bayonets of a venerable world leader) evidence is provided for their lack of scruples.

If the term scruples means a conscience bothered if an action were pursued, hesitation resulting, then it is Vladimir Putin who has scruples by US intelligence reports provided to Obama and Joint Cheifs of Staff. The reporting noting Putin was greatly bothered by the brutal lynching of Gaddafi and personally holds himself responsible for his brutal death. So, the intellegence report notes, Putin has believed the same outcome would happen to Assad if he (Putin) failed to intervene with the protective might of Mother Russia.

Hillary Clinton on the other hand armed Al Qaida to overthrow Gaddafi and then is captured on video laughing joyfully over his lynching. She may well be what is known as a charismatic psychopath. Such people have no empathy (except for their immediately family members possibly) but have learned from how others react what is expected of them by others emotionally, so, they act empathetic.

She is also a female version of the Napoleon Syndrome. Although, she has none of Napoleon genius.

For the record, under RICO the FBI finds it easy to regard any family or organization as "organized crime." So, I don't always buy into FBI application of RICO on organizations no one of the streets would regard as organized criminal enterprises. I don't readily buy into it applying to the Clintons (though maybe it should and I'm wrong).

But had this former FBI agent said nothing about Hillary and instead claimed that FBI intelligence reports estimate Putin has had 1 out of 3 Moscovites assassinated, and accumulated a fortune of $1 trillion from robbing the Russian people blind, you would believe it like Gospel truth. Because you have zero objectivity.

I just keep pointing to undeniable FACTs:

1. Bill Clinton has never been convicted of anything.

Hillary Clinton has never even been charged with anything.

Yet, the right wing haters are convinced that after 23 years and millions of tax dollars spent "investigating" they must be guilty of something, even though nothing has ever turned up. After all, their precious GOP wouldn't just waste all that time, money and effort on political name-calling.

You are free to hold whatever opinion that lets you get your blood pressure pumped up. Opinions fed to you by hyperpartisan hacks, btw.

Old 10-30-2016, 11:36 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Deflection.

Fail.

The Clintons are still a crime family.

Prove it.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies