Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 11:50 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,734,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Prove it.

It all started when Bill allowed the CIA to import cocaine into the Mena Airport in Arkansas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2016, 11:51 AM

2,209 posts, read 2,320,260 times
Quote:
I see...

Your English is good, but you should look up the term, analogy.

That's simply your misconception.

I keep pointing out that she isn't a criminal, as the low-info righties keep insisting.
Please show where I've accused Putin of being anything other than a dwarf.

So verbose!

Putin, I think, is about 5'6-5'7, so not a dwarf. Look up what a dwarf is.

Old 10-31-2016, 11:53 AM

2,209 posts, read 2,320,260 times
Quote:
Hey, you're good.

He left office with higher approval ratings than even Reagan.

Check this out.

Sometimes liars and shady characters are popular and well liked. Doesn't eliminate any of their misdeeds.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:23 PM

1,008 posts, read 487,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
It all started when Bill allowed the CIA to import cocaine into the Mena Airport in Arkansas.
Yep, that'll set you on a path you can't get off of even if you wanted to. And they don't want to stray from the path of suffering and death they've chosen.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:38 PM

1,478 posts, read 789,372 times
Quote:
I see...

Your English is good, but you should look up the term, analogy.
An analogy is often used between things that are dissimilar. Like drawing n analogy between an NFL football player and a commando in the Navy SEALs. Which is a frequently made analogy in the US military special ops community (even in the military outside that community). The claim is made that special operations commandos are the "professional athletes" of the US military. There is some truth to that. Truth to that analogy, on some level, as like with Bruce Lee the commandos are atheletic in their profession more than they are white collar intellectuals or meditating Buddhist monks.

Hillary Clinton and Putin are not dissimilar in that they are both politicians. That does not mean one can't contrast and compare them (essential elements for "critical thinking") in an essay. One can.

Quote:
That's simply your misconception.

I keep pointing out that she isn't a criminal, as the low-info righties keep insisting.
Please show where I've accused Putin of being anything other than a dwarf.
I'm not a "righty." I voted for Bill Clinton and Obama. Actually, I've only ever voted for Democrats except for once in my life. And I regretted voting for that Republican just as I regretted voting for Obama his first time becoming President. After Obama's first presidency I gave up on voting and on American politics all together. It was only with the emergence of Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump as outsiders to the establishment that I decided to vote again. I cast my vote with Bernie Sanders. No Republican.

I will more than likely vote for Trump or I simply won't vote at all. There are in fact some fiscally liberal things I agree with Hillary Clinton on. But she still is a dishonest person, fully part of the corrupt political system (which includes the neocons on the right), and she's operated unethicallyduring her time in politics to the point many others if they were "nobodies" would have been brought up on charges and thrown in prison. This includes money not accounted for and vanishing in her non-profit charity which had allowed her and her husband to accumulate over $100 million in wealth assets.

And it's not that I blame them for seeking to get rich or using their celebrity status to earn a respectable income after the White House. But to accumulate such a fortune from a non-profit charity, with the pitiful results in Haiti alone, and the likelihood political favors were granted by donating to their charity (which I might have felt differently about if they hadn't gotten so mad rich off of), they are just hustlers like any other.

And it sounds to me like you have a "small penis envy" of Putin. Born out of jealousy you have for him being a far more accomplished man than you, including his black belt in Judo, all the while with him being shorter than you.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:41 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,285,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
Independent prosecutors, counsel, don't need the attorney general nor are they beholden to them. Nice try, try again.

You found some love stains on a dress, congratulations on that hundred million
Keep dreaming.
Only 2 presidents have ever been impeached.
Andrew Johnson.
William Clinton.
Nixon would have been but he had the decency to resign first.

Old 10-31-2016, 03:08 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,345,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Keep dreaming.
Only 2 presidents have ever been impeached.
Andrew Johnson.
William Clinton.
Nixon would have been but he had the decency to resign first.

Charged and Acquitted. You basically got to throw some poo at him and couldn't even get any of it to stick. Congratulations. More or less what Republicans have been doing since and they wonder why, after almost 20 years of doing it, that people don't give a crap anymore?

You can only cry wolf so many times. You've been investigating these people for 30+ years and don't have a damn thing but some conspiracy theories.

You even have their emails from the last decade and the best thing you can put up there is a request on a date for a FOIA case. Some aid made some less than nice comments about Catholics and some other typical gossip garbage.

I'm pretty sure if I scour your emails from the last 10 years I'd trash you a hell of a lot more than that.

Must be infuriating to have access to all that personal information, stuff they never expected to see public sight and not be able to find something like "yes, kill Vince Foster"

With all that has been released and given how it was obtained there is pretty much zero chance all the accusations against the Clintons are anything but conspiracy level garbage. I have no illusions that she isn't liked, that she is a PIA or that she is any different from any of the other boys club members in helping people that help them.

Old 10-31-2016, 03:34 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times
I have to ask, what part of the emails that have been leaked don't Clinton fanboys and girls understand?

The FBI has been investigating the Clinton Foundation for weeks based on the leaks, that's how serious this thing is.

The same FBI you were all fond of when Comey said there was negligence but not enough to convict her, I might add.

Old 10-31-2016, 03:35 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,345,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I have to ask, what part of the emails that have been leaked don't Clinton fanboys and girls understand?

The FBI has been investigating the Clinton Foundation for weeks based on the leaks, that's how serious this thing is.

The same FBI you were all fond of when Comey said there was negligence but not enough to convict her, I might add.
Tell you what, please post the offending, smoking gun emails that prove some sort of evil wrong doing. We'll wait.

Old 10-31-2016, 03:38 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
Tell you what, please post the offending, smoking gun emails that prove some sort of evil wrong doing. We'll wait.
Yeah, I'm going to go through all those emails simply because YOU can't keep up. Or more to the point, want to ignore them. I guess you've read no news on the topic.

Another uninformed voter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies