Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 08:36 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,182,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Only one group of supporters tend to riot. Luckily they tend to burn down their own neighborhoods.

But gotta love people too spineless to say what they really mean.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2016, 08:40 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,392,087 times
I will be staying in for the rest of the week and eating chocolate. I really don't want to deal with anyone other than immediate family until the post-election dust has settled.

Old 11-08-2016, 08:46 AM

73,084 posts, read 62,717,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Tl;dr: If Hillary wins, black people will riot. If Trump wins, black people will riot.

So basically, another ignorant, lazy, pointless thread to attack black people for no reason.

Really, all I read was this --->
Basically.

There are some who will never waste such an opportunity to make such attacks, and will try to be covert about it.

Old 11-08-2016, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
I will be staying in for the rest of the week and eating chocolate. I really don't want to deal with anyone other than immediate family until the post-election dust has settled.
I don't blame you.

Old 11-08-2016, 08:48 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,652,820 times
I predict no chaos. There will only be a tiny segment of the population throwing a tantrum.

My goal is to do whatever I can to shield my assets by any means available.

Old 11-08-2016, 08:51 AM

Once the votes start coming in tonight, I don't think I will be on facebook. I don't want to know who is saying what. I deleted some people in 2012 because of some racially motivated remarks regarding the President. I don't want to know what might happen tonight or tomorrow.

Old 11-08-2016, 08:51 AM

39,876 posts, read 26,554,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
A Killary win will result in a dozen or more Ferguson-like outbreaks across the country, much like local fans riot and burn down parts of their town over a college bowl win. Safe in the knowledge that cops cannot/will not be able to, nor dare, to stop them, minority neighborhoods will soon be bereft of supermarkets, hair supply stores, drug stores, convenience stores and most of all, any shops selling electronics. Only bookstores, already a rarity in such places, will be untouched. In her lair, the Empress will cackle and congratulate herself. Slick Willie will plan to again head for the harem in the WH basement to survey the incoming young, liberal interns all eager to service him.

A Trump win will result in at least a hundred such outbreaks in the same neighborhoods as wilding thugs protest against a renewed hope for what this country once was and can be again. Fueled by fears that entitlements may eventually diminish, the same stores in the same types of neighborhoods will burn and police will be challenged to restore order, not that the denizens of such areas deserve any order. BLM marchers will come out early, then run and hide in fear as the riots spread. Dindu Nuffins will drop like flies with their families anxiously fighting for TV time to tell what good boys they were, how they were turning their lives around and blame Trump for their deaths. Eventually, order will reign, but it will be a hard trip.

Liberals will howl in agony and indignation, crawl into their dens to lick their wounds and plot the next attempts to dismantle society.

Conservatives will watch the events on the news, only prepared to take action if such unrest should spread to their suburban areas. And if actions are taken by these same locals, it will be a short fight as many are well stocked to not lose the battle and will eagerly back authorities in whatever action is needed to quell the violence close to home. No charges will ever be filed against those providing support.

What does the coming weekend look like to you?
And any place that sells work boots.

Old 11-08-2016, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
And any place that sells work boots.
Most places that sell work boots will not be located in the ghetto.

Old 11-08-2016, 08:53 AM

7,272 posts, read 4,222,629 times
that picture of the riot looks a lot like the ones from Europe where refugees cause violence against the very people who let them in. these pictures and videos are censored by the US media to control our populations perception of the refugee crisis.

think there were 200 rapes by islamic refugees against young girls in one night in one country. nightmare.

Old 11-08-2016, 08:56 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,392,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Once the votes start coming in tonight, I don't think I will be on facebook. I don't want to know who is saying what. I deleted some people in 2012 because of some racially motivated remarks regarding the President. I don't want to know what might happen tonight or tomorrow.
I stopped participating in our neighborhood social network for the same reason. I knew these people face-to-face, and what I was reading was poisoning my feelings for them. There's something about social media that makes people forget their manners.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies