Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2017, 03:16 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,823,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
He's a promoter, a hype-man.

He doesn't want people to know his true wealth, because that prevents him from selling whatever image he is wanting to advertise at that moment.
Trump initiated the lawsuit.

Why would Trump initiate the lawsuit then not prove the whole point of the lawsuit?

Old 06-12-2017, 04:17 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
you mean like Trump expanding our wars, and accelerating our debt while also killing healthcare insurance, passing a massive tax cut to make wealthy dems like me richer, in our rich blue coastal elite states...

hmmm, seems to me that You pedro like to give out about all sides and protest protest protest without ever offering solutions etc.
Yes, she would be doing the same type of things.

Your point?

Are you saying she would suddenly not do the things she has a long history of doing?

Old 06-12-2017, 04:17 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,915,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Member1 View Post
Some crazy things in here...
My Lawyers Got Trump to Admit 30 Lies Under Oath
Quote:
A decade ago, my lawyers questioned Trump under oath during a deposition in a libel case he filed against me for a biography I wrote, “TrumpNation.” (Trump lost the case in 2011.) Trump had to acknowledge 30 times during that deposition that he had lied over the years about a wide range of issues: his ownership stake in a large Manhattan real estate development; the cost of a membership to one of his golf clubs; the size of the Trump Organization; his wealth; the rate for his speaking appearances; how many condos he had sold; the debt he owed, and whether he borrowed money from his family to stave off personal bankruptcy.

Trump also lied during the deposition about his business relationships with organized crime figures.

When my lawyers asked him whether he planned to sever his partnership with a developer named Felix Sater because of Sater’s mob ties, Trump said he hadn’t decided.

Is this really a surprise? Look at this guy's track record, it's abysmal:
Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact
Quote:
True (5%)(19)
Mostly True (12%)(50)
Half True (15%)(60)
Mostly False (20%)(82)
False (33%)(134)
Pants on Fire (16%)

Why do people pretend that his word is worth anything anymore? Awful and embarrassing.

Old 06-12-2017, 04:19 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Still struck by Trump's lack of inquiry/interest in the Russian business other than insisting he wasn't personally involved.

Old 06-12-2017, 04:21 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Did you just mention the debt?

Wow, that is the first mention of it from a Trumpie since the election. Don doesn't plan to pay down the debt (any real plans) and his white supremacist base could care less. What they like most is that Trumps lack of civility gives them excuses to yell terrible things at people.

Seriously - Trump is planning for TAX CUTS. That is how you increase the debt - or, at best (Obama handed him a very decent economy) make it stay the same. Word is the the CR is going to increase the debt any day now and Trump will back it.

So let's finish with that one. Tax cuts created more debt - tax increases can help pay down debt. Hillary would certainly not lobby for doing away with taxes that are not enough (now) to pay the way. That's calld basic math.

Trump does - so he loses round one.

As far as War, Hillary might be a hawk but at least she is a relatively sane one. So far, Trump has put 1,000's of boots on the ground in Syria (and elsewhere) as well as continued every conflict underway. Add this to his lack of knowledge of world affairs, adding big $$$ (from debt) to the Military budget, etc.

Wanting Trumps finger on the nuke button is not something I think we need to debate.

So, even the "war" issue goes to Hillary. She would not appoint Exxon CEO for Sec. of State. She would not cuddle up to the Russians to the same degree.

I could go on, but if you consider Hillary a 50 (out of 100), Trump is a 10 or 15. You can hardly do worse than having a know-nothing who also happened to have poor advisors as well as potential mental problems.

IMHO, of course.

I'd rather have a pilot who was in the middle of his class and has low hours of flight...than one who, as Ryan says, "doesn't know hot to do it".

I find it funny that ignorant people think I voted for Trump or support much of what he does.

I know you are probably young and fairly naive, but the $20 trillion in debt and unending wars has been going on for quite some time. It didn't just happen since this past January.

Old 06-12-2017, 04:22 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,623,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Kellyanne's excuse is 'Listen to his heart, not his words'.

I have visions of hundreds descending on the White House, stethoscopes at the ready.
The problem is he doesn't have a heart.

Old 06-12-2017, 04:23 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
At this point, anyone who gives tRump a shred of credibility needs to replace their BS filter.

Cries of credibility about lying, coming from those who openly supported Hillary Clinton, is quite amazing.

Clinton = Liar, everyone knows it.

It only proves the double standard at play.

Old 06-12-2017, 04:29 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,823,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Cries of credibility about lying, coming from those who openly supported Hillary Clinton, is quite amazing.

Did it rain on day one or not?

Old 06-12-2017, 04:34 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,915,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Two points:

1) How do you know that poster supported HRC?

2) Two wrongs don't make a right.

Old 06-12-2017, 05:59 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Two points:

1) How do you know that poster supported HRC?
I voted for Hill. Reluctantly. I liked Jim Webb, then Bern.

Quote:
2) Two wrongs don't make a right.
Go easy on her.

Trumplings are VERY sensitive right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies