Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 09:07 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,085,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
It's only for 4 years. Enjoy it while you can.
Yea, the people that keep saying that are the people that said he would never be President.
Lets watch his performance, then decide. Seem fair?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2016, 09:09 AM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Maybe instead of jumping on here & posting just to post, you could actually have a point. Difficult, I know, but try.
Umm... excuse me. Coming on and ranting about an evidences cabal of neoliberal elites attempting to form a world government, but apparently only trying where white people who watch Alex Jones' show live, is far from not making a point.

But I guess the 6 Jews who control everything have brainwashed you with chemtrails and GMOs...

Old 11-18-2016, 09:11 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,720,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
THIS IS AWESOME!

The resistance to take back our sovereignty from the New World Orders clutches, is going to be an adventure in strategic domestic warfare.

Using the most power weapons we have, America will be 1st once again.
I keep asking folks like you which country is "1st" if not America, and why? Never get an answer...

Also can't seem to get an answer about what needs to happen for America to be "great again."

Seems mostly to have something to do with America being more white again, certainly more conservative, but really? Go backwards?

Old 11-18-2016, 09:18 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,840,114 times
Quote:
Lol@ bringing back jobs

You people are delusional.
You are behaving exactly like Nobel Peace Prize committee who awarded Obama the Peace Prize as soon as he got elected. Dont crucify Trump as he is just getting started. Wait & see. My loyalty is towards this country & people, not a politician or a party. Trump was the best option I had so I voted for him. I would have never voted for Hillary as she is a replica of Merkel & we would have ended up defeated like Germany.

Old 11-18-2016, 09:24 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Trump has an outside chance of helping America to recover. With Hillary, it was practically nil. Imagine what a Rand Paul or a Ron Paul could do or have done, or even a Ross Perot decades ago.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:33 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,720,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
Yea, the people that keep saying that are the people that said he would never be President.
Lets watch his performance, then decide. Seem fair?
Fair, yes, of course, and not much of an option to do otherwise...

I started a thread about what "silver lining" there is to Trump as POTUS, and there are more than just a few positives worthy of note, but the man Trump represents in all too many ways is simply not the representation of America that exudes pride for an awful lot of Americans. Of course there are his staunch followers for all their reasons, but Trump surely does not represent the America that makes me most proud.

Again, I am all for an outsider coming in to shake up the status quo, but that it need be a billionaire, one of the 1 percenters yet again, seemingly necessary in America today to be free of special interest influence...

And this is somehow a step toward making America great again (definition still pending)?

Ugg! Just ugg!

Old 11-19-2016, 10:08 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
THIS IS AWESOME!

The resistance to take back our sovereignty from the New World Orders clutches, is going to be an adventure in strategic domestic warfare.

Using the most power weapons we have, America will be 1st once again.
Ist in what?

The US has the strongest industrial military complex. This was and will remain the case.

The US is the most violent country in the developed world.

The US has an insatiable demand for recreational drugs which is not likely to change.

The US spends more on the War on Drugs and this will likely remain unchanged.

The US has the largest industrial prison complex in the world. This was and will remain the case. In fact, it could continue to grow and create new jobs on the state and federal dime.

The US has historically trended middle of the road as it relates to educational testing when compared to other countries. Eliminating the federal achievement standard that is Common Core, will likely ensure the US will be continue to be less competitive in cognitive development and STEM skills.

The US healthcare system is at the bottom of the heap compared to the rest of the developed world.

Some countries have more economic freedoms.

Based on conclusions of 2015 surveys of 500 global manufacturing CEOs, the US is positioned to regain the top spot for manufacturing based on value of goods produced, by 2020. This was based on unprecedented investment by US manufacturers in industrial robotics designed to be more productive than cheap sources of labor. Assuming the trend is realized, whomever was elected in 2016 was positioned to take a bow, even though they had nothing to do with it.

The strength of a country's manufacturing sector is based on its exports. Trade agreements are bilateral. You want a tariffs on toasters fron China? China will slap a tariff on imports of commercial aircraft manufactured in the US. Not like the US is the only commercial aircraft manufacturer in the world. Airbus in France does the happy dance every time Trump talks about trade.

The US people are the fattest in the developed world. Reasonable to assume the US will retain the top spot.
Woo- Hoo.

The relative strength of the USD is based in part on the petrodollar. When oil trade is quoted and settled in USD, it creates demand for USD- in effect a toll. When OPEC chooses to use another currency or a basket of currencies, demand for USD will decline as will the lifestyle of the average Joe.

The US will continue to buy its allies.

Last edited by middle-aged mom; 11-19-2016 at 10:22 AM..

Old 11-19-2016, 10:12 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
Quote:
It's only for 4 years. Enjoy it while you can.
There's panic on the left even before Trump takes office, its because they know he's going to straighten a lot of things out in the first 100 days, they know once he gets rolling, people will say 'hmmmm, this guy is all business and working FOR america'

you'll be enjoying it, you just don't know it yet, keep believing CNN and other fake news networks that this guy is the anti christ while he's building the country up around you, remember, they haven't been right yet about this guy, why would they start now?

Old 11-19-2016, 10:20 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
You people kept saying that, when we told you "The Donald" would be the 45th President of the United States of America.

Who was proved to be not only delusional, but mentally insane?(insert mirror here) Now look at yourself... Look good.

Then try wrapping reality around your fantasies, for your daily adventure.

If I recall, you used this forum to advocate for an armed revolution in anticipation of a Trump loss.

Old 11-19-2016, 10:23 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
There's panic on the left even before Trump takes office, its because they know he's going to straighten a lot of things out in the first 100 days, they know once he gets rolling, people will say 'hmmmm, this guy is all business and working FOR america'

you'll be enjoying it, you just don't know it yet, keep believing CNN and other fake news networks that this guy is the anti christ while he's building the country up around you, remember, they haven't been right yet about this guy, why would they start now?
I think a lot of this "anxiety" is because they realize Trump will do good for the country and they know that means their little D party might not be in power for a long time again .

Talking social justice warrior issues won't grow the economy . White privilege all that stuff is all the Dems had and all they have . People tried to make it seem like Trump was dark or negative but I thought it was pretty negative that Hillary and all her surrogates including Obama made desperate attempts to put fear into people that Trump was a racist and that KKK would be tolerated under Trump.

The lemmings and sheep believed that rhetoric which is why you see all these idiots protesting with those labels . Racist! Sexist! Etc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies