Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 01:23 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
What is making potheads puke???
No worries. It seems Trump is putting an end to pot legalization.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2016, 01:35 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,229,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
EVERY LAW IS LEGISLATING MORALITY! Put the pipe down, re-think your statement, and then we can talk again.
Think about what I said, then think about what you are saying.

No pipe here, maybe you should put yours down.

Old 11-21-2016, 04:46 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Because government said so, right? That's why there cannot be much wrong with prescription drugs. No serious side effects either. It's not like anyone every abused them or ever died from them.
Don't take them.

Old 11-21-2016, 06:18 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeofficer View Post
Um...most growers are white..in case you didn't know...
Um 90... percent of marijuana arrests are possession related.

Quote:
I thought pot cured all that ails one... How could I personally be killing them..I'm an enabler.
Prohibition kills people. History has taught us that. Read much?

Quote:
Isn't the permit process that was voted on by the majority ok... Or do you have issues with it..do you even know what 64 says..allows..and codifies?
Users have a plethora of protections and Leo doesn't target compliant people..there's plenty of crooks to go around...single potheads aren't important anyway..they have already done a good job screwing up their personal existence.
Although the Mexicans are making excellent inroads it's still a fairly one color biz
Yet law enforcement continues to waste the tax payers money and arrests people on possession. Especially minorities.

Quote:
Now again..staying on point.. has pot ever made you puke ( if you're a user.).. have a sore tummy..want to bathe..need medical attention...
Food does that. Ban food.

Quote:
You said the subject was a joke...any evidence it is a "joke"...other professional users on here have agreed it is a condition.
I said your OP is a joke. That's another thing you've gotten wrong.

Old 11-21-2016, 06:19 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Don't take them.
But a government approved doctor said so.

Old 11-21-2016, 06:57 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,105,402 times
Hyperemesis from weed is typically caused by chemicals used on the plants.

Migraines from weed can be caused by very , very poor quality weed AKA: Ditchweed.

I spent YEARS entrenched in the Wake & Bake crowd but my personal attachment to weed was not much more than a phase. I just wasn't that into it.

Smoking tainted weed does not require massive consumption to manifest itself in Hyperemesis; you'll know after one or two tokes. Even then; it's not TRUE hyperemesis. More like projectile vomiting that lasts until the stomach contents are completely gone.

Similar to how someone who has sustained poisoning from gasoline fumes (similar presentation) acts.

Now; there is a very rare condition known as Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS).When it presents with smoking weed it is also known as Sativa Sickness. Again; very rare. And easily managed by switching to an Indica strain.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:30 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,088,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Hyperemesis from weed is typically caused by chemicals used on the plants.

Migraines from weed can be caused by very , very poor quality weed AKA: Ditchweed.

I spent YEARS entrenched in the Wake & Bake crowd but my personal attachment to weed was not much more than a phase. I just wasn't that into it.

Smoking tainted weed does not require massive consumption to manifest itself in Hyperemesis; you'll know after one or two tokes. Even then; it's not TRUE hyperemesis. More like projectile vomiting that lasts until the stomach contents are completely gone.

Similar to how someone who has sustained poisoning from gasoline fumes (similar presentation) acts.

Now; there is a very rare condition known as Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome (CVS).When it presents with smoking weed it is also known as Sativa Sickness. Again; very rare. And easily managed by switching to an Indica strain.

Personal experience or clinical trial? because the evidence differs from your experience. With a solid study population we can also see a clearer picture emerging. You claim its chemicals.. well golly gee.. since you are introducing 400 plus when smoked.. and who actually knows how much with other methods it doesn't take a scientist to look at the product and say... um.. too much of this stuff CAN kill you ..if for nothing more than associated chemical exposures. Potheads playing microbiologists is always a good one.. splicing genes... nothing bad can come of that

I did note that some of the classical treatment models for this condition are the introduction of other drugs into the body... just classic...

It was and is always funny to me how most potheads here.. even the most fervent supporters of the "its organic " crowd POUR chemicals on their plants at the mere hint of loss of their crop.. throw in pot for profit.. oh.. that's got to be good.

Even the testing program California has enacted through prop 64 will have many holes.. we cant protect potheads from themselves .. heck we cant even get organic spinach to the market here without making people sick

I foresee ALL the negative conditions for which pot was blamed, vilified by detractors of and then pronounced as false by potheads... being proven in the future. From chronic breathing difficulties to psychological addictions

Ill go with the front line er docs any day

A truly comedic read for some of my pothead friends.. please focus on number twenty.. which many of you will find most illuminating

Why Are Potheads So Annoying? | HardDawn.com

Last edited by notmeofficer; 11-22-2016 at 12:40 AM..

Old 11-22-2016, 12:38 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Quote:
You just know with all the expanded weed use that associated diseases and conditions would increase.

In this case we have cannabis hyperemesis... or for potheads..too much of a good thing.

Heavy weed users.. or about 10-15 percent of the projected marijuana population will potentially suffer from this condition..puke away.. and so while some of them whine about how they need their "medicine" to avoid nausea for morning sickness (isn't that just peachy for the unborn) or other feigned or real illnesses what do they get for their heavy use?.. puking... lovely

So.. with potentially 3.5 million people on the low side projections accessing health care to get treated for their "puking for pot" syndrome we all get to pay with higher premiums...

Just like alcoholics.. whom weed users love to compare themselves to as not being "as afflicted"

So.. are you puking for pot....yet?

I guess there is some good news.. stopping devil weed use and using OTHER drugs can alleviate the condition ( however other deleterious conditions can take much longer to resolve). Psychiatric counseling for addiction problems is warranted.

A causal factor

Heavy weed use.. daily smoking throughout young adulthood < 25 yrs old. I call it the 300/365 syndrome.. or almost daily use.

Some clinical signs

Vomiting ruled out due to normal factors
Stomach ailments or pains ( one reason potheads claim they need pot to reduce.. is actually making it worse)
Admittance to heavy pot use ( hard for some to admit)
Denial pot use a problem (just like alcoholics)
Frequent bathing for symptomatic relief ( wow..this might be a good thing for smelly potheads)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22150623

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/749937

http://www.mdedge.com/currentpsychia...result-chronic

How many pot users on here will admit to some of these symptoms?

You forgot another problem: gynecomastia. I actually saw a case once.

Alcoholics cause more trouble in an ER than the potheads.

Old 11-22-2016, 12:51 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,088,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
You forgot another problem: gynecomastia. I actually saw a case once.

Alcoholics cause more trouble in an ER than the potheads.
Reduce all admissions... alcohol is poison.. we see it ALONG with MJ as an emerging crisis

https://www.promises.com/articles/nu...na-skyrockets/
https://learnaboutsam.org/the-issues...marijuana-use/
Colorado visitors are using pot and ending up in the ER - CNN.com
Treating the influx of marijuana-associated hospital admissions
Marijuana isn

I would say a increase of many percent in admission rates depending upon what study you like is a problem for ANY emergency room

Man boobs and pot.. as funny as that is I can see a correlation between pot and man boobs caused by eating too much junk food and not exercising... but perhaps there is a hormonal factor as testosterone lowers.. that was pretty funny so thank you.. but its sad really...

man boobs AND shooting blanks .. at least nature self regulates ..lmao

Old 11-22-2016, 12:54 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Reduce all admissions... alcohol is poison.. we see it ALONG with MJ as an emerging crisis

https://www.promises.com/articles/nu...na-skyrockets/
https://learnaboutsam.org/the-issues...marijuana-use/
Colorado visitors are using pot and ending up in the ER - CNN.com
Treating the influx of marijuana-associated hospital admissions
Marijuana isn

I would say a increase of many percent in admission rates depending upon what study you like is a problem for ANY emergency room
Ah yes the ol "Lets go back to prohibition" urge. LOL. Its 2016.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies