Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2016, 04:52 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,237,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stymie13 View Post
Are you dense? They said let's ban knives! Jiminy crickets. He was mocking individuals like you. Nobody mentioned banning guns in any way till you. But keep digging, now it's getting comical.
We all got the message, knifes ban is a way of poking fun at gun ban. The entire point of the post was gun ban, even though the exact words were not said, it was painfully obvious.

The problem is people like you who, for some odd reason, is trying pretend the point of OP's post doesn't exist, even after you acknowledged the point was there. Again, it makes zero sense. But I'm not surprised.

Quote:
You give yourself way too much credit because you look like an utter fool if you review your posts.

Those 'analogies' you speak are mocks to your first comparison of gun to knife which, again for the thinking challenged being you, have NO BASIS IN THIS THREAD.
If what I've made is a foolish point then it should be easy for you for you to tear apart the logic shouldn't it? Funny how you have moved away from my argument and are focused on personal attacks.

Quote:
So you are borderline trolling and definitively hijacking. This is a Somali dude with a car and a knife. What we've mocked you on with extreme references to 'bans' on knives, hatchets, vehicles, and planes is because you made, bluntly, the ridiculously absurd comparison to:

Knife + 0
Gun = 49.

Do you need me to grab the post number for your short term impaired memory?
Yes, that is exactly the point I was making. You like to repeat my point and then does nothing with it.

It's hard to debate a valid point isn't it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Vivid imagination at work.

Like gun nuts' insistence that they will always have their guns ready, loaded, and prepared to fire when the occasion arise?

Talk about vivid imagination.

Old 11-28-2016, 04:54 PM

4,749 posts, read 2,740,800 times
We have a winner folks! The first blame trump. We predicted that about page 4. Everything being discussed currently has been covered including a really good beat down of the inevitable 'we have to ban guns, mmmkay'

Old 11-28-2016, 04:56 PM

3,536 posts, read 2,860,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Theres no evidence of this being an "Islamic terrorist attack". I actually live in the Columbus area and Somalis have been coming here for 20-30 years without incident. Plus he's not a refugee but a legal resident according to police, so there's no smoking gun here.
Ah ya there is, He posted on facebook the reason for the attack.

bill

Old 11-28-2016, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You've been proven wrong NUMEROUS times, because you fail to accept the answer, is not anyone's fault but yours.
Fail to accept the answer?

Oh no, I have long accepted that gun nuts will never see be reasonable when it comes to guns. But it's not my fault, it's theirs.

Quote:
And you prove it in your very first sentence, "brought up the car/gun analogy to justify having guns like we justify having cars." Point being, it's not about justification of having guns vs. cars, it's about the ease of getting a car when your NOT supposed to or be able to get a car...yet the still can get a car....
No idea what you're trying to say.

Quote:
No wonder the left is so f'd up....

Really? The paranoid ones who live in fear and must have deadly weapons by their side to feel safe is calling the Left f'd up? Kettle, meets pot.

Old 11-28-2016, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
We all got the message, knifes ban is a way of poking fun at gun ban. The entire point of the post was gun ban, even though the exact words were not said, it was painfully obvious.

The problem is people like you who, for some odd reason, is trying pretend the point of OP's post doesn't exist, even after you acknowledged the point was there. Again, it makes zero sense. But I'm not surprised.

If what I've made is a foolish point then it should be easy for you for you to tear apart the logic shouldn't it? Funny how you have moved away from my argument and are focused on personal attacks.

Yes, that is exactly the point I was making. You like to repeat my point and then does nothing with it.

I never acknowledged that at all except the word ban and he even said something to you and pm'd laughing at you. Jesus do you read much? You made, not directly, a retarded point and you are trying to walk it back with words when what you wrote is blatant and direct, all for others to read.

Old 11-28-2016, 05:05 PM

50,319 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
Fail to accept the answer?

Oh no, I have long accepted that gun nuts will never see be reasonable when it comes to guns. But it's not my fault, it's theirs.

No idea what you're trying to say.

Really? The paranoid ones who live in fear and must have deadly weapons by their side to feel safe is calling the Left f'd up? Kettle, meets pot.
Hundreds if not thousands of Federal, State, County and City laws for firearms already exist. Do you even have the capability to reason?

Old 11-28-2016, 05:07 PM

31,291 posts, read 20,749,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The shooter didn't have a gun? Or was he mislabeled as a "shooter"?
But it's still "gun violence"......

Old 11-28-2016, 05:11 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,046,123 times
As sad as this event obviously is, at least the ISIS inspired attacks have really gone down in the past few months. Hopefully this will be the new norm, 1 attack every few months instead of the almost weekly attacks.

Sad that I set the bar so low lol, instead of no ISIS inspired attacks I settle for 1 every few months. Amazing how terrorism is the new norm. Did anyone go to a large Thanksgiving parade? Police in armored vehicles, armored vests, rifles, and no one even hesitated or questioned it. I think Muslims make up about 1% of the USA population, fyi.

Old 11-28-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:

Here I'll make it easy for you:

Op

6,823 posts, read 3,535,500 times

Time to ban knives yet?
Rate this post positively

Pure snarkiness because they knew the inevitable 'ban guns cuz they are bad, mmkay' was coming. And boy did you not disappoint. And there is no personal attack. You just 'feel' guns are bad. That isn't even relevant to the conversation yet it's introduced anyway. Push, agenda, much? Lol. Besides there is no logic to defeat because there is no logic to the point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies