Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 03:14 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,032,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, we house criminals for rape etc and always will, but if the only infraction keeping them from being released is immigration, then it will become an additional expense to house them until the Feds stop by. If you are arrested for DUI, they'll set a court date and let you go home, but if you are an illegal, then they are required to house you. Who will pay for it?
I already told you we Americans will till they are gone back to where they belong as in deported.Jeez why are you so concerned you one of em?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2016, 03:14 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,388,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Lol @ Texas basically banning itself because that whole damn state is an illegal alien sanctuary and they know it.

They're just try'na sound tough.
Gotta love how someone who lives out on the West Coast thinks they know Texas.

The people there are sick and tired of it. And i applaud Abbott's decision. Hopefully, more states follow suit.

Old 11-28-2016, 03:15 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,627,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
We have many, many prominent Mexican-American citizens in every level of government and business. What an incorrect statement, not to mention ignorant stereotyping of Texas citizens, in general, and Mexican-American Texas citizens, specifically.
When many on the left see someone with brown skin, they automatically think illegal.

Old 11-28-2016, 03:17 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
When many on the left see someone with brown skin, they automatically think illegal.
Oh lookie...the great advocate and protector of brown people.

Old 11-28-2016, 03:20 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Oh lookie...the great advocate and protector of brown people.
Not all Mexicans are brown. You're batting 0 for the day.

Old 11-28-2016, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Texas could simply pass a law that mandates any business that receives a single dollar of state funding implement E-verify.
Lol....yeah, that'll happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
We have many, many prominent Mexican-American citizens in every level of government and business. What an incorrect statement, not to mention ignorant stereotyping of Texas citizens, in general, and Mexican-American Texas citizens, specifically.

Contrary to people with prejudice beliefs, not all people with Mexican heritage are illegals....not even close.
Gimme a break.

When did you all of a sudden become the Great Advocate for the Tejano cause?

Stop. You're not fooling anyone.

Speaking of stereotyping, I'll be watching for your posts on the next anti black thread.

Old 11-28-2016, 03:21 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
I already told you we Americans will till they are gone back to where they belong as in deported.Jeez why are you so concerned you one of em?
We Americans?

Clearly you have no clue who would pay the cities.

I am concerned, because the tax payers in these cities are being bullied into shouldering the expenses for something some outsiders want.

Old 11-28-2016, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Not all Mexicans are brown. You're batting 0 for the day.
The poster I responded to said "Brown." Read for a change.

Old 11-28-2016, 03:27 PM

15,640 posts, read 10,396,089 times
Quote:
When did you all of a sudden become the Great Advocate for the Tejano cause? ����

Stop. You're not fooling anyone.
Texans don't need me to be "the Great Advocate". On the contrary. Mexican-American Texans are quite capable of defending themselves from stupid people. I was merely pointing out your ignorance of the facts and stereotyping of an entire group of Texans with Mexican heritage as illegals.

Old 11-28-2016, 03:28 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,032,105 times
I'm done with you figure it out yourself you are to thick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies