Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2016, 05:34 PM

2,851 posts, read 2,303,167 times

Advertisements

If the Russians indeed hacked something, it would've been the server in Hillary's basement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2016, 05:43 PM

57,296 posts, read 26,217,746 times
This went pretty much unnoticed but it also tilted many of the house races, the DCCC was also hacked.

Quote:
Democratic House Candidates Were Also Targets of Russian Hacking

But there was never anything quite like the 2016 election campaign, when a handful of Democratic House candidates became targets of a Russian influence operation that made thousands of pages of documents stolen by hackers from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in Washington available to Florida reporters and bloggers.

The intrusions in House races in states including Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Ohio, Illinois, New Mexico and North Carolina can be traced to tens of thousands of pages of documents taken from the D.C.C.C., which shares a Capitol Hill office building with the Democratic National Committee

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/13/us...dccc.html?_r=0

Old 12-14-2016, 05:52 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This went pretty much unnoticed but it also tilted many of the house races, the DCCC was also hacked.

State sponsored Russian hacking is just opinion at this point, not based on any FACTS in evidence (yet). Maybe there'll be FACTS after a full investigation and maybe there won't and MAYBE it wasn't state sponsored but just individuals with profit motives or an ideological bent.

Easy to blame, especially big,bad,evil Russia now let's see the actual proof to back up the contentions.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:07 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,794 times
Default And the beat goes on....

...either it's a hoax....or an act of war....

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAlzZQI?m=en-us

Old 12-14-2016, 06:59 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,573,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
...either it's a hoax....or an act of war....

https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAlzZQI?m=en-us

UnNamed Intelligence officials. You gotta love it. He said, She said, They said, on and on and on. I would call it "Misdirection" and "Opinions" being dressed like Facts, to deceive. Could have been a 16 year old, with a computer in his room and an "Anonymous" poster on his wall. But saying its "State Sponsored" fits the Obama/Hillary agenda better. So far everything has failed for the Liberals, from "Never Trump" to Jill Steins
phony re-count. Now come the Russians again, and they really still think that we give a hoot. The Elections is Over, period. They aren't going to have another one, because the Dems didn't like this one.

Thanks to whomever leaked or hacked the DNC and Hillary. The Truth is good, and evil should always be exposed. Being a whistle blower on a Corrupt Organization is always a good thing.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:15 PM

30,167 posts, read 11,803,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham also claims he was hacked by the Russians

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-us-re...003042402.html

WikiLeaks is claiming disgruntled Democrats turned over the Clinton emails not the russians

WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

I am tempted to believe the WikiLeaks people over Brennan at the CIA being that he worked on the Obama Campaign before getting CIA gig. And before that was a communist?

"This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate," Said Brennan.

Polygraph panic: CIA director fretted his vote for communist - CNNPolitics.com

Old 12-14-2016, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
State sponsored Russian hacking is just opinion at this point, not based on any FACTS in evidence (yet). Maybe there'll be FACTS after a full investigation and maybe there won't and MAYBE it wasn't state sponsored but just individuals with profit motives or an ideological bent.

Easy to blame, especially big,bad,evil Russia now let's see the actual proof to back up the contentions.
I think it is more than opinion, both the DNC & DCCC were hacked, not the RNC. You need to explain to me why only one party was attacked, the leaked information indicated Russians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Republican Senator Lindsey Graham also claims he was hacked by the Russians

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-us-re...003042402.html

WikiLeaks is claiming disgruntled Democrats turned over the Clinton emails not the russians

WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

I am tempted to believe the WikiLeaks people over Brennan at the CIA being that he worked on the Obama Campaign before getting CIA gig. And before that was a communist?

"This was back in 1980, and I thought back to a previous election where I voted, and I voted for the Communist Party candidate," Said Brennan.

Polygraph panic: CIA director fretted his vote for communist - CNNPolitics.com

So you have proof from WikiLeaks, I guess on balance that equals hacking the DNC & DCCC with tens of thousands of emails exposed.

Old 12-15-2016, 05:39 AM

59,089 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
All the Fake News claims are hilarious. Fake News were used extensively during the campaign, mostly against Clinton, and yes, they were proven fake. But now the Trumpeteers claim EVERYTHING even slightly critical of Trump is FAKE NEWS

It's called "burying your head in the sand".
" they were proven fake. But now the Trumpeteers claim EVERYTHING even slightly critical of Trump is FAKE NEWS"

Lets get back to reality.

The ONLY thing I have seen released to the public related to this issue is the emails by Podesta.

WHAT is FAKE in those emails?

We constantly see many on the left go off in many directions on this subject but, they NEVER talk about the CONTENT of the emails.

Why?

Old 12-15-2016, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" they were proven fake. But now the Trumpeteers claim EVERYTHING even slightly critical of Trump is FAKE NEWS"

Lets get back to reality.

The ONLY thing I have seen released to the public related to this issue is the emails by Podesta.

WHAT is FAKE in those emails?

We constantly see many on the left go off in many directions on this subject but, they NEVER talk about the CONTENT of the emails.

Why?
That is not true at all, they released over 10,000 emails from the DCCC that impacted some local races. They also released thousands of emails from the DNC, not just Podesta and Wasserman-Schultz.

Old 12-15-2016, 05:47 AM

59,089 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
I think its great that Hillary and the DNC where exposed in the leaks. Who cares if they where hacked or it was a leak from inside the Hillary Camp. It brought the Roaches out in the Sunlight and now they are furious. Its great. Its one of the great things of this Century. Liberals should worry more about improving their own image instead of throwing tantrums which only makes them look worse.

Goes to show America that Trump was the best choice, and we can see what a Hillary choice would have looked like for the next 4 years. They would not have accepted any vote made by the people, if they did not like it. They would have the CIA, FBI, and everyone else all over people they did not like, or that would complain abiut the Administration, just like they had the IRS go after Republican organizations. They would have imported Millions of Muslims, with hundreds of Jihadists hiding among them and made America a cesspool, like many of the Nations are now in the EU, because of all these Muslims creating Chaos. These Liberals don't know how lucky they are having Trump win.
" Who cares if they where hacked or it was a leak from inside the Hillary Camp"

We, in all probability, would have found the info in these emails IF HILLARY HAD TURNED OVER ALL OF HER EMAILS AS ORDERED BY CONGRESS AND NOT DELETED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF THEM AFTER SHE WAS ORDERED TO TURN THEM OVER.

It ALL comes back to Hillary's private email server.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies