Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2016, 06:01 PM

14,938 posts, read 12,132,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
This is downright disgusting. i hate the fact that our election could even remotely be swayed by a foreign country. I hated it when Trump wanted Russian hackers (state sponsored or not) to dump Hillary's e-mails. His supporters wanted that too... It's disgusting how "Americans" acted so un-American with those comments. I don't think a re-election would even change things honestly and if they did, it would just make things even worse. I HATE Donald Trump and I am a loss for woods of how people bought into his hypocracy but removing him from office won't do much. In fact, gays will likely be worse under a Mike Pence administration.

But the contents of those DNC and Hillary's emails don't bother you at all?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2016, 06:03 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,731,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve930 View Post
It's funny how the left is so upset over the DNC getting caught with their pants down.

That being said, I never thought every policy he wants is going sail through. It's not going to be a big love fest for the next four years. I'll be surprised if all his cabinet picks get through.

As far as being impeached, are you ready for President Pence?
Pence was a deliberate move to make it an absolutely terrible idea to try to assassinate or impeach Donald Trump. Quite a brilliant stroke actually.

Old 12-11-2016, 06:05 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,268,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Why is it not surprising that the Trump cult would rather believe bimbo Kelly Ann Conway rather than the the intelligence community.

When is Trump going to have the word "fact" deleted from the dictionary?

The cult will believe anything, and I mean any ridiculous idea put forth by Trump and his cohorts, but not experienced people who do this for a living?

The level of ignorance in this country is becoming quite alarming.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/...ector-national

tell me how the Russians influenced the elections?.......do the Russians control the American MSM? do the Russians control the 99% of the Americans newspapers that endorsed Hillary and bashed Trump?.....do the Russians controlled the debates and campaign ads?

lets believe the political hacks at the CIA who have a long record of lying, giving bad intel to take down governments and start wars.

you democrats are dense.....all the agencies in the federal government has become political from the Justice Department, FBI, IRS and the CIA........we demand more evidence other than WIKILEAKS and these anonymous sources talking to the Washington Post and New York Times within the CIA and not providing any evidence or proof.

that's when CIA said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction....forget the evidence and proof, lets take their word for it, they are the CIA after all, what could go wrong?

Old 12-11-2016, 06:06 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,275,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
But the contents of those DNC and Hillary's emails don't bother you at all?
Exactly. The DNC supporters are the real cult. Sounds like they drank the kool-aid.

Old 12-11-2016, 06:33 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,513,424 times
Default Why Does Trump Call The C.I.A. Findings "Ridiculous"?

Trump says he thinks allegations of Russian interference by the C.I.A. are "ridiculous" and "I don't believe it", but he has nothing to support these comments. A former intelligence official told NBC News "It's funny someone who refuses to take intelligence briefings is now saying he doesn't agree with their findings"

Trump has already shown he is not committed to daily intelligence briefings, and his lack of commitment to the job shows he is not about to get his hands dirty and deal with the details. But the wider issue here is that he cannot support his beliefs factually that the C.I.A. findings are "ridiculous".

If you thought Bush was an embarrassment, all I can say is you aint seen nothing yet.

Old 12-11-2016, 06:35 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,551,228 times
See my post under "Obama orders. . . ." thread.

Also? This forum is conservative, Trump-cult-crazy land. They will do nothing but deflect when asked a perfectly rational question as to why the President-elect is calling the intelligence community a bunch of liars. These folks are constitutionally incapable of criticizing or even questioning Trump. He is their God, their Saviour. They're cooked, although they try to convince themselves that they have a firm grasp on reality.

Last edited by OrganicSmallHome; 12-11-2016 at 06:54 PM..

Old 12-11-2016, 06:37 PM

Location: Born in L.A. - NYC is Second Home - Rustbelt is Home Base
1,607 posts, read 1,085,011 times
Doesn't matter what Trump says...you never take him literally...problem solved!

Old 12-11-2016, 06:38 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,705,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Trump says he thinks allegations of Russian interference by the C.I.A. are "ridiculous" and "I don't believe it", but he has nothing to support these comments. A former intelligence official told NBC News "It's funny someone who refuses to take intelligence briefings is now saying he doesn't agree with their findings"

Trump has already shown he is not committed to daily intelligence briefings, and his lack of commitment to the job shows he is not about to get his hands dirty and deal with the details. But the wider issue here is that he cannot support his beliefs factually that the C.I.A. findings are "ridiculous".

If you thought Bush was an embarrassment, all I can say is you aint seen nothing yet.
"a former intelligence official"

=fake news.

Old 12-11-2016, 06:40 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,706,185 times
Trump and the GOP appear to hate U.S. Intelligence agencies but love Putin and Russia. His cabinet appointments appear designed to undermine the agencies they represent so attacking U.S. Intelligence agencies is entirely consistent.

Old 12-11-2016, 06:41 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,705,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump and the GOP appear to hate U.S. Intelligence agencies but love Putin and Russia. His cabinet appointments appear designed to undermine the agencies they represent so attacking U.S. Intelligence agencies is entirely consistent.
He's trying to get along with Russia, he loves everyone, he's complimented a lot of seedy and bad people who are world leaders, its part of the way he will keep America safe, just get along with people, its not hard, the left ought to try it sometime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies