Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2016, 09:29 AM

6,675 posts, read 4,279,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withinyouorwithoutyou View Post
Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post | The Huffington Post
Bombshell Secret CIA Report Says Russia Aimed To Steal White House For Trump | The Huffington Post

Enjoy the read, but if you are troubled by an American Election untainted by Russian hacking, if you care about American Values, you need to call your congressional representatives and demand action on an illegal take over of our American Government by a FOREIGN POWER.

If you don't care then you are as guilty as the Russian Gov in stealing an election.
Take it easy. There's nothing to worry about comrade 😉.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2016, 09:30 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,900,557 times
Based on what the CIA is saying Russia did interfere with the presidential election to help Trump.

We should call for a re-vote for the presidential election.

Old 12-10-2016, 09:31 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Liberals and their BS! Does it ever end?

Old 12-10-2016, 09:32 AM

525 posts, read 454,126 times
I'm a liberal and I agree with you. Neither Trump nor Clinton are nice people. But the MSM and Democrats acted as if Hillary were some sort of caring, compassionate angel who truly wanted to help the poor and the marginalized, glossing over the awful things she has done. They tried to force Hillary down our throats when Bernie was the better-liked candidate (politics aside, he's a good person), and painted his supporters as "Bernie bros". Clearly, everything backfired. Even though I ended up voting for Hillary in the generals just to try to stop Trump, there's a small part of me that's glad that karma bit the DNC in the butt... Except now they're trying to blame it all on Russia. I thought the democrats were supposed to be the more pacifist party, but they don't seem very eager to get along with Russia. Sorry for ranting, but overrall I'm just very angry with both major parties.

Old 12-10-2016, 09:34 AM

4,040 posts, read 2,557,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I'm sure glad I don't live in the US...You people can no longer tell real news from fake, so now you pick "news" you like, real or not....It must get confusing for you folks....The US is rapidly becoming the laughing stock of the rest of the world.
It isn't complicated. No source and only one questionable "news outlet" the only one reporting on it, so yeah, it's not really very compelling.

When Canada is laughing at you... You KNOW it's bad.

Old 12-10-2016, 09:36 AM

3,618 posts, read 3,055,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
A bias toward the legitimacy of your favorite news sources does not constitute "objective reality". Sorry. We could spend a year going over all of the fake news from those sources in the period of the last administration alone.
I'm not saying I know what the correct news, I am asking an opinion of the members of this discussion thread. What is the least biased, most objectively truthful source of news available to everyday people in America? No right or wrong answer, just curious what folks here think. So answer the question, please.

Old 12-10-2016, 09:37 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,900,557 times
Default Russia intervened in the us presidential election we should re-vote

According to a CIA report Russia intervened in the US presidential election in favor of Trump. What do you think I question the legitimacy of this election a foreign power has interfered in the U.S. election process. Should we re-vote for president?

Old 12-10-2016, 09:39 AM

3,618 posts, read 3,055,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon18 View Post
I'm a liberal and I agree with you. Neither Trump nor Clinton are nice people. But the MSM and Democrats acted as if Hillary were some sort of caring, compassionate angel who truly wanted to help the poor and the marginalized, glossing over the awful things she has done. They tried to force Hillary down our throats when Bernie was the better-liked candidate (politics aside, he's a good person), and painted his supporters as "Bernie bros". Clearly, everything backfired. Even though I ended up voting for Hillary in the generals just to try to stop Trump, there's a small part of me that's glad that karma bit the DNC in the butt... Except now they're trying to blame it all on Russia. I thought the democrats were supposed to be the more pacifist party, but they don't seem very eager to get along with Russia. Sorry for ranting, but overrall I'm just very angry with both major parties.
yeah, I agree with all of this except I do not believe anyone should get a free pass when they are seeking out the assistance of a foreign dictator with a well-established record of human rights abuse. If it's not true, I'd back down in a second. If it's true, the man should not be the leader of the "free world."

Old 12-10-2016, 09:40 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,545,982 times
Leftists are dumb as dirt. They would be better off trying to rebuild the Democratic Party, but that would require effort and thought. Instead, they imagine they can continue to bay at the moon and pull their puds.

Old 12-10-2016, 09:41 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
The legitimacy of the emails and the information inside has never been denied by the DNC.
You missed that one. You may have missed the Rose garden speech where the Pres. called Bengasi a terrorist attack
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies