Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2016, 10:50 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times

Advertisements

Secret CIA assessment

Lmao!!! You libs believe anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2016, 10:51 AM

1,229 posts, read 859,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
According to a CIA report Russia intervened in the US presidential election in favor of Trump. What do you think I question the legitimacy of this election a foreign power has interfered in the U.S. election process. Should we re-vote for president?
Nope.

I neither trust or believe the CIA.

Old 12-10-2016, 10:53 AM

8,975 posts, read 10,212,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowshoes View Post
Explain why McConnell fought the release of the CIA information BUT the Republicans demanded Comey come forward when he had no evidence of a crime?
Its time to demand a) fair play b) penalties for cheating
Oh I don't doubt that's true for a second... it reeks of corruption. But again, how do you establish that but for the Russian hacking, Hillary Clinton would have won? FYI I don't care for Trump I just don't see how you can conclusively attribute his win to the Russians.

Old 12-10-2016, 10:54 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
what CIA report? I haven't seen any report or any evidence.......if this is the WIKELEAKS then that is old....move on.

Old 12-10-2016, 10:55 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,418,303 times
If it was secret we wouldn't know about it. Unnamed sources and allegations are poor journalism.

I'm still waiting for Podesta or others to refute the content of their hacked emails. Maybe MSNBC is an agent of Saudi Arabia since they along with CNN did everything they could for her.

Old 12-10-2016, 11:00 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowshoes View Post
We should re vote. Especially in light of a) popular vote does not agree with Electoral college
b) all polls indicated a result other than the result c) That the RNC fights recounts shows they too know that there was some foul play.

if there was not what has the RNC to fear?

you democrats are dense,,,,,we don't elect our Presidents by national popular vote......we elect our President by E.C......what gave Hillary the national popular lead was 1 state, California where he won by over 4 million votes, the biggest gap in any state..if we need to investigate is California in how easy is for illegals to live there, get legal status and protection and vote and there is NO oversight in that state.....talk about outside interference in our election there is 1 example there.

if we go by polls to elect our government officials why have voting and elections in the first place because the media has never been wrong on anything.....huh?

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
yes, let's have a re-vote. dems can pay for it and every voter must show proof of U.S. citizenship and be verified.

12,386 posts, read 8,152,322 times
Perhaps getting into a Secretary of State's account made it easier to hack political party websites. It didn't take an actual burglary of an office to find an open door.

In any case other nations will always act in their own interest. Just like the Ayatollahs in Iran sticking it to President Carter with their hostage release timing being the most noticeable example. Their input, like crowds of Germans cheering for then Senator Obama is just part of it

Old 12-10-2016, 11:01 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,927,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
CIA Secret Assessment Reportedly Says Russia Interfered With U.S. Election To Help Donald Trump Win : The Two-Way : NPR

Citing anonymous officials briefed on the issue, the Post says the CIA shared its findings with senators in a closed-door briefing last week, saying it was now "quite clear" that Russia's goal was to tip the presidency in Trump's favor:

" 'It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia's goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected,' said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. 'That's the consensus view.' "

U.S. officials," the Post reports. "Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton's chances."

More on link
Why is anyone surprised? Meddling of the Russians to support a Trump win was obvious to anyone with a brain. I can assure you that our tyrant-elect Donald Trump will deny it all day every day - he is a liar extraordinaire. This will go nowhere, when he gets into power he will destroy the moral underpinnings of the CIA and the FBI and will turn the power of those entities against the people. I can assure you that public spaces like this one here at C-D, Reddit, and others will be monitored very closely in order to identify the enemies of the state; the first pogrom is scheduled to take place just before the next Presidential election.

Old 12-10-2016, 11:06 AM

1,156 posts, read 941,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
According to a CIA report Russia intervened in the US presidential election in favor of Trump. What do you think I question the legitimacy of this election a foreign power has interfered in the U.S. election process. Should we re-vote for president?
Other sources claim it was an inside leak from the DNC. What's more believable?

Russia, hacked into the DNC servers because for some reason they were so afraid of HRC (most amazing super leader ever)? Fortunately, the DNC was incapable of securing its servers. Then, luckily again, there were months and months of fodder from those closest to HRC disparaging her on a frequent basis? (Jackpot! no need to fabricate anything) Then all they had do was hand off this to Wikileaks (well known Russian stooge) and subtlety move the needle?

or

DNC insider leaks emails out of disgruntlement or monetary gain?

In either scenario, the main point is that the dirt was there. Podesta biting the hand that feeds. The private/public positions. On and on and on. And not a peep from the HRC campaign questioning the veracity. No - it was the bogeyman in the shadows.

Even if you believe the Russia theory, the headline could easily be "Russian government helps report the truth". Truth is truth - I have a hard time getting upset when someone uncovers the truth about our leaders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies